It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA? Try UCA: United Corporations of America, Inc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Want to know why we're fighting in the middle east? It has NOTHING to do with human rights, WMDs, the 911 attacks, or Al Quaida.

It has everything to do with major corporations, primarily oil and dependent industries, being so far in bed with our government that they are virtually 'married'.

The UCA is so intent on ensuring that the flow of oil, or industrial 'life blood', doesn't stop flowing to it that it will stop at nothing to prevent 'clots' from happening.

The sad part is that there are alternatives to oil, such as fuel cells, solar, wind, hydro, and nuclear; but these all spell death to the oil industrial complex. Thus they have all been suppressed for so many years even though the technology exists, at the cost of you, me, and our sons and daughters.

While our friends and relatives are being traumatized, maimed, and killed over seas under the guise of 'freedom', the UCA is doing nothing more than ensuring that its power-base remains intact, regardless of the price we as individuals are expected to pay.

Wake up people!

[edit on 7/8/2009 by billybobh3]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The US control of oil is just about finished.

The main strength of the US has been based on the petro-dollar, this is money printed at no cost that is traded for oil in Saudi and other countries that the US had forced at gunpoint to abide by its petro-dollar scheme.

Now though - more countries are moving away from using the $US to sell oil - this means the US free ride is coming to an end - and without the oil control, the US won't be able to afford to enforce its control using force - so its a catch 22 with the US losing control. This is accelerating and underlying the failing US economy.

The US can't really afford to attack Iran for example, even though it would probably regain enough oil control to keep it afloat for a while if it did.

The scum are going to be forced to change tactics - but they have left themselves wide open to a currency attack by the BRIC countries rushing through a gold backed currency.

The US then has no choice, it can either try to threaten BRIC to stop it adopting a gold backed currency - this is unlikely, China would laugh it off. Therefore its only real choice is to get its own gold backed currency into the market asap. When it does so, it has to demonetize its $US - but it will have to placate an angry world, so it is going to lose a lot of assets in the process.

If this scenario does unfold - then silver and gold are going to be worth a fortune, because all other currencies are so intrinsically weak.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by billybobh3

USA? Try UCA: United Corporations of America, Inc

One of the first things that really opened my eyes when I first started lurking around ATS was when I first read by ECK that America isn't a Democratic Republic but a Corporate Oligarchy. Votes mean nothing when compared to the big money lobbyist have to throw around and influence policy.
Sending emails and writing your Representatives is a fools errand.

The NAU is a done deal no matter what the citizens want.

Are you ready for the Amero dream? The BVI looks better and better every day. I'd rather give them my taxes, at least they have health care.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yea, long ago i stopped calling america a democracy, and started calling it the "corporate dictatorship". I liked it, kinda catchy.

new topics

top topics

join