It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinwiki: Aiwass

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Aiwass in the name of the higher being that Aleister Crowley claimed dictated The book of the Law, which is the main text in Thelema, Aiwass was meant to have worked on it in 1904. Crowley has described his encounter with Aiwass many times. He described it in detail in The Equinox of the Gods, Aleister said that he was sitting at his desk in Cairo When suddenly a deep, passionate, hurried voice came over his left shoulder from far back in the room. On his death bed he claimed that Aiwass was Satan. This next part is yet unsure, Aleister either saw, or pictured Aiwass as a tall dark man in his thirty's with the appearance of a savage war king and amazingly strong. Aiwass was said to be wearing a robe which he though may of been from Assyria or Persia, modern day Iraq. Aiwass is meant to of said "in The Book of the Law did I write the secrets of truth that are like unto a star and a snake and a sword." He is said to of said this in the Liber 418. Crowley says that later on this being manifested into the form of a pyramid of light.

Relevant Topics On AboveTopSecret.com

Did Aleister Crowley Paint a Grey in 1900?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
actually accourding to the reseach I did, he had named the entitiy that hne also illustarted once, he called the enitity LAM. He resembled a evil version of a grey. Just my two cents

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
actually accourding to the reseach I did, he had named the entitiy that hne also illustarted once, he called the enitity LAM. He resembled a evil version of a grey. Just my two cents

join