It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinwiki: Agenda 21

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Agenda 21 is a plan of the United Nations organization related to Sustainable development. Agenda 21 includes plans for activities conducted on several levels, global, regional and local. The full text agenda of Agenda 21 was unveiled at the United nations Conference on Enviroment and Development summit. the actual summit was held in 1992 and held in Rio de Janerio on the 14th of June; officaly 179 goverments voted to adopt the programme. In 1997, the General Assembly of the UN held a special session to appraise five years of progress on the implementation of Agenda 21. The Assembly recognized progress as 'uneven' and identified key trends including increasing globalization, widening inequalities in income and a continued deterioration of the global environment.

The Set Up of Agenda 21.

Agenda contains 900 pages, 40 chapters and is divded into four sections. They are..

• Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions
    including combating poverty, changing consumption patterns, population and demographic dynamics, promoting health, promoting sustainable settlement patterns and integrating environment and development into decision-making.

• Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development
    including atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), and control of pollution.

• Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups
    including the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and workers.

• Section IV: Means of Implementation
    including science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and mechanisms and financial mechanisms.

External links

Sustainable Development, Agenda 21 and Prince Charles, by Joan Veon.
A link to the UNs' agenda-21 page.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I really can't believe this post sat this long with out one single reply. Sad. I wonder if folks actually took time to read the thing. So much of what is going on in the world around us would make sense if folks would just read this thing.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
im with you guys on agenda 21, really scary have you seen the you tube vids part 1 and 2.
i live in geneva and i have clients who work at the u.n and i asked them what they thought of agenda 21 and they said they couldnt talk about it. these are guys i go for beers with!?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Absolutely scary stuff. I would prefer "Plan 9 From Outer Space" instead. However the agenda is to be interpreted, it is another step towards total control. And I believe the agenda is pure evil.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ibiubu

there plan is to force the human race to MAKE the world sustainable, which i do understand why, beacause you cant just tell everyone the worlds resources are being used up and expect everyone to just take heed. this sh@t is scary tho. and apparently by 2014 it will be fully implemented

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Surburban and estate divisions are considered an unsustainable waste of land by these disciplines (of Agenda 21).

Many people will not like what is going to happen when zoning laws are changed and restrictions are placed on how they can use their property and resources. Their properties may be devalued.

But, fact is, there are some things that are right with these coming changes and people will have to get over all this "private ownership" for status and wealth and learn to work together as a team to conserve our resources.

We have had bad management in our civilization. The Snake Brotherhood has run things and our natural resources have been squandered because of greed. People in power have not acted in the best interests of using our resources conservately.

In order for some of the ideas of Agenda 21 to work in the best possible way for everyone....we have to shake out the pirates and criminals who rape our resources to pad their own pockets. And we certainly do not need corporations unjustly taking everything from the people without providing a happier alternative lifestyle.

Things should work from the top down. We need to see corporations take responsibility for damages to the environment and then the little people can be educated about doing their part.

Agenda 21 may be idealistic, but for any positive changes in this world, we need to FIRST weed out the corrupted Brotherhood network of corporate favortism, greed, and selfishness and then we can work on educating the masses.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

you sound like everything i want to avoid, (sorry) its a choice of every human on this earth to squander what we've got, what if we dont want to be MADE to conform? we're only squandering what we have been given for years because we've been given an invisible leash to use the worlds reasourses as we choose. its wrong to take that freedom from us forcably. Thats what is, and will be everyones problem with this programme.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
From the link in OP

For ten years, various activists have been warning and educating about sustainable development. Who do we go to? The church has been silent.

So why has the church been silent on this? Is it perhaps because they are behind it and the catalyst of it all?

WWF works with religious leaders and faith communities who best articulate ethical and spiritual ideals around the sacred value of Earth and its diversity. All WWF field programs have ongoing partnerships with local faith communities that work on a range of issues.

WWF has been involved in promoting cooperation between the worlds of religion and the environment since 1986 when HRH Prince Philip, then President of WWF, invited the leaders of the five major world religions to discuss how faith could help save the natural world.

www.worldwildlife.org...

Will the church decide who "is worthy"?

Professor E O Wilson, Harvard University: “If the religious people of the world who make up, of course, the vast majority of people, could become interested in saving biodiversity which is, after all, the 'creation' and make it part of religious faith as it should be, then they might be able to join scientists in an alliance and really make conservation important enough spiritually, even religiously, to gain the kind of support needed to actually save what is left of life on earth.”

Robert Watson, chief scientist, World Bank: “The role of the churches could be very, very powerful. It would be great if the world’s community of religions would become a powerful voice working with the communities on how to protect the environment and influencing decision makers in both the private sector and in governments to recognise that we need to protect our environment, not destroy it.”

www.arcworld.org...

Since when have the churches been a responsible steward of anything? Since when have they truly shephered people and attempted to unite people in peace? Churches make war against, not only other denominations, but also against anyone who does not bow to their man- made decrees and dictates.

If religions are in charge of Agenda 21, can it really be a good thing? What will become of people who do not bow to religious dominion? What happens to the people who will not sign their covenant contracts of obedience?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
you know what's ironic here?

when hurting the enviroment is a convenience, like driving cars, generating electricity by burning fuels etc etc, everyone is silent

but the moment that 'cleaning up the earth' can help the governments seize more authority and power it becomes a major philosophy!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

It does sound better when you put it like that, just feel like taking away people freedom though. Plus if you link it to the new world order it starts to sound sinister.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The real irony is that those 'interests' tied to the majority of the worlds biggest polluters are the driving force behind this. i.e Rockerfeller and Co.

This is nothing to do with cleaning up the world, its just a way of the NWO justifiying itself to the brainwashed sheeple.
"Oh please save us from ourselves and take away our freedom so we dont destroy the world".
Yeah right.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hey guys jsut for you since i think its important to add this kinda stuff to the post haha

Agenda 21 pdf

yaya have fun ladies

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

At 351 pages it is a monster, in a quick look section 2.17 has it estimated at $8.8 billion to implement. WTF
It is going to take a few days to go through this.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hey guys this definetly needs to be spread more...
This is documentation proving the priorities of the United Nations.
The most amazing thing, at least to me, is that something
that will directly affect all of us in such an overwhelming manor
is so openly available.

*personal opinion* I think that we have passed a point where the United Nations
no longer feels the need to hide it's agenda for the populace.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I know this post is a bit old but someone on my facebook just posted a link to it so I have been studying it for awhile. I was reading about ICLEI (International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives) and there is a list on there page.

These cities are apparently already signed up to be a part of Agenda 21. Sadly my city is on the list!

Like I said I only just found out about this so I'm doing more research on it. But I typed "Agenda 21" on youtube and found an interesting list of videos:

Search Results for Agenda 21

I think this needs lots more flags and attention! I think everything that is taking place could be tied into this. We're worried about silly things while they're plotting on taking away our property and putting us in designated areas. And this isn't a conspiracy theory! It's all right there in the links. No joke. This should be front page stuff!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pumbertot
The real irony is that those 'interests' tied to the majority of the worlds biggest polluters are the driving force behind this. i.e Rockerfeller and Co.

This is nothing to do with cleaning up the world, its just a way of the NWO justifiying itself to the brainwashed sheeple.
"Oh please save us from ourselves and take away our freedom so we dont destroy the world".
Yeah right.

There are no less than 35 old television sets in the canal down the street. I don't think Mr. Rockefeller put them there. If people cannot handle their "freedom" by having respect for the planet, the groundwater resources, and caring about each other and the future, then their "freedom" does need to be regulated. People do not take responsibility for their harmful actions. Therefore, someone needs to "rule with an iron rod". And by the way, even gov. officials will not take responsibility to enforce littering regulations and the "owner" of the canal property is a big corp. So there are many at fault here.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... guys check out this lady from Australia one outstanding politician
edit on 13-2-2013 by amazen2u2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WikiEditor
Agenda 21 is a plan of the United Nations organization related to Sustainable development. Agenda 21 includes plans for activities conducted on several levels, global, regional and local. The full text agenda of Agenda 21 was unveiled at the United nations Conference on Enviroment and Development summit. the actual summit was held in 1992 and held in Rio de Janerio on the 14th of June; officaly 179 goverments voted to adopt the programme. In 1997, the General Assembly of the UN held a special session to appraise five years of progress on the implementation of Agenda 21. The Assembly recognized progress as 'uneven' and identified key trends including increasing globalization, widening inequalities in income and a continued deterioration of the global environment.

The Set Up of Agenda 21.

Agenda contains 900 pages, 40 chapters and is divded into four sections. They are..

• Section I: Social and Economic Dimensions
    including combating poverty, changing consumption patterns, population and demographic dynamics, promoting health, promoting sustainable settlement patterns and integrating environment and development into decision-making.

• Section II: Conservation and Management of Resources for Development
    including atmospheric protection, combating deforestation, protecting fragile environments, conservation of biological diversity (biodiversity), and control of pollution.

• Section III: Strengthening the Role of Major Groups
    including the roles of children and youth, women, NGOs, local authorities, business and workers.

• Section IV: Means of Implementation
    including science, technology transfer, education, international institutions and mechanisms and financial mechanisms.

External links

Sustainable Development, Agenda 21 and Prince Charles, by Joan Veon.
A link to the UNs' agenda-21 page.

All about Communism without admitting it..

Andrew Weishaupt said it best about the Globalists agenda in the late 1700's;
Proofs of a Conspiracy page 109 last paragraph.. "..we must preach the warmest concern for humanity..."

that's part of the quote but it explains their "concern for humanity"

Only a liar has to proclaim themselves not a liar!
edit on 16-2-2013 by sasquatch5100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nice blog post, Agenda 21 is awful! Thanks for sharing it!

I posted an article in my LEAPS Blog (leapsblog.com) that you might like to check because it is relevant to your blog post and this forum, and it might spark your interest. Here it is...

What is Conspiracy? Plus a Proposal to Change the so called term ‘Conspiracy Theory’ to the term ‘Alternative Research’ socialmediabar.com...

Thank you!
Moses

top topics

join