It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a genuine photograph of a hybrid taken from a crashed disk?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It looks like a photo (with CGI elements) from a Weekly World News story, that's been pasted onto an image of a leaked document. Can probably use the information on the document, to find the actual document and the contents that are under the "photo"....

Hi Gazrok, as you probably saw, DoomsdayRex took the initiative to ask Linda Moulton Howe about it, and she answered DoomsdayRex with, .No, the WWN got the photo from a document leak.

So the big question is, did the WWN yes or no got the photo from a document leak?
I assume that we will never get a true answer.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

It looks like any myriad number of similar alien CGI photos that WWN has used in the past on covers, so I really don't (personally) see much reason to assess any credibility to it. Since the publication habitually uses doctored photos as a standard practice, there is no credibility to the claim the pic is genuinely from a leaked document.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It looks like a photo (with CGI elements) from a Weekly World News story, that's been pasted onto an image of a leaked document.

Close, but it's actually a photo from a Weekly World News story that been pasted onto a composite of two different real documents.

One of them is a well known CIA document relating to UFOs.

The other document is much less well known, but also relates to UFOs / ghost rockets.

That's a bit more work than most hoaxers bother to do... It would take almost a minute to pick a couple of documents from the Internet and add the photo from Weekly World News.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 24-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The paper looks real (altho easier to forge) but the photo looks fake to me....almost like an artist;s rendering.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Looking at the document you can tell it is a fake instantly, shopped to hell and back because there is no overlap at all whatsoever from any of the stamps onto the picture.

Even one stamp would most likely cover a very small portion of the picture, but when there are a motherload like here with not one stamp at all overlapping any part of the picture, not even the frame then you know it is bunkum.

If there had not been such perfect delineation of the frame of the picture then we could look at content. But that is not needed here and as shown by an earlier poster the picture is found elsewhere readily.

Also if the image was 1950's authentic and copied on a Banda(sp.?) machine it would look a lot different with more ink splots and traces.

HOAX

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If you goggle some of the letters on the right side of the document...you get led to this page.www.sm.fki.pl...

Use the ctrl/F and type in fw...you will find a section written in polish which translates to this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The official U.S. government memorandum dated 04.09.1946 of the year.

OFFICIAL MEMORANDUM - UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AP

To: Mr. Morgan

TOP SECRET!

Jack:

- The following is the text of the telegram No. 1338 dated 29 August from our Military Mission in Stockholm:

DEPTS 1389, August 27,

So far received over 800 reports and new continue on. Swedes as yet have no conclusive evidence. Detailed reports will be sent through our Attachaty Aviation and Marine. My personal source is associated with a foreign power and is confident that this is the work of the Soviets. Notify me if there is clear evidence has been found.

FW 811.20200 FAMILY/8-2946 A / JT

TOP SECRET - ARCHIVE - ADOPTED 3/20/1950
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The letters FW 811.20200 FAMILY/8-2946 A / JT are exactly what is posted on the side of the op document.

Anywho...just thought I'd throw that out there. No mention of any baby alien.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Wildeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
If you goggle some of the letters on the right side of the document...you get led to this page.www.google.ie...=psy&hl=en&q=document+fw+811.20200+family%2F8-2946&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=7cf52b01be47fb10

Use the ctrl/F and type in fw...you will find a section written in polish which translates to this.

Hi Wildeagle,

This is the second of the documents I referred to above (i.e. the less well known one that relates to UFOs / ghost rockets).

I have copies of this document and the other one that was used. I'll upload them later.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Hi Isaackoi,

Very simple to find that this really was a hoax. Google is our friend!.

In saying that, I am indeed a believer, but this was too obvious.

I'll be looking forward to your uploads!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

I would bet that communication is about the "Ghost Rockets" written about in chapter 1 of "UFOs and the National Security State" by Richard Dolan.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is the original article by Tony Cassidy. Fictional story and art work created
by Tony Cassidy for the Weekly World News tabloid. All the subsequent add-ons
are crap. End of story.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Good find, perhaps time for [HOAX] tags on this topic?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

You right, Does look like a doctored picture of a baby in an incubator. It looks like the photograph was later added to the document and rescanned. I'm calling BS on this.

I always post late, Haven't read through the whole thread.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
All the subsequent add-ons are crap. End of story.

But expanding on that story is such fun...

With many thanks to Spacevisitor for taking the time to provide me with further details of the Linda Moulton Howe material, I have updated the piece about this photo that I mentioned writing above to address the document she asserted was the source of the photo printed by the Weekly World News. I've included two documents to demonstrate (if any doubt really existed) that the leaked "document" is a fabrication.

I've uploaded that piece to this link : Koi Alien Photo 57

(Please do not bother looking at other webpages on that website yet. I'm trying to find the time to upload a lot of other notes I've written over the years, but it is difficult to find the time).

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I've heard the eyes are usally covered with the black lenses(like contact or night vision),could be they were removed.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I hope that in my lifetime, I will be able to see human advance to the point that we can just have sex and reproduce while flying our spacecraft

The Light Year High Club
edit on 24-2-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

I have updated the piece about this photo that I mentioned writing above to address the document she asserted was the source of the photo printed by the Weekly World News. I've included two documents to demonstrate (if any doubt really existed) that the leaked "document" is a fabrication.

Really great work IsaacKoi,
it’s very clear that the leaked "document" is indeed a fabrication.
SLAYER69 showed earlier in the thread to me that it was in fact already debunked and you confirmed his conclusion a second time with some other good information.
I thank you both,

I did hear Timothy Good say once in one of his interviews that regarding investigating the UFO/UAP field, “it is like a minefield out there”.
And I think that that is a very reasonable comparison.

My compliments for your site, www.isaackoi.com... it’s obvious to me that you did put a lot of work in there.

I will sorely take the time to give it a better look.

The positive thing of this all for me is that I must never forget to do my homework.

All the best and thanks again.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join