It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Could this be a genuine photograph of a hybrid taken from a crashed disk?

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


6 years ago or 15 years ago or 60 years ago...?

I think it's fair to say this has been debunked. But that will be for the masses to decide.


It is an alleged official U.S. government/CIA document with photograph of hybrid taken from a crashed disk, perhaps as early as 1947.
The earliest visible stamped date is Dept. Of State Sep. 23, 1949. The office of European Affairs date is blacked out.




posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Simply a fake


To begin with... the term TS(Top Secret) is not used for items which are classified National Security.

Whats next on the agenda.



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Nice work!

My first thought was this is something the weekly world news would do.




posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


nice job. I knew the eyes looked wrong!
Just kidding, and my preconceived thing was a joke for all who have no humor. Slayer got it.



posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
One should be very wary of anything produced by Linda Molten Howe. While her heart is in the right place, she is a disinformation agent by proxy. She helped spread the MJ-12 disinformation and the so-called drone hoax.



posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I emailed Linda Molton Howe earlier to inform her the photo was from the Weekly World News. This is the response I received...



No, the WWN got the photo from a document leak.

Linda Moulton Howe
Science/Environment Reporter and Editor
www.Earthfiles.com
and Investigative Reporter
Premiere Radio Networks

P. O. Box 21843
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

TEL: 505-797-7727
FAX: 505-797-7908

e-mail: earthfiles@earthfiles.com
website: www.earthfiles.com

On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:33 PM, Doomsday Rex wrote:

> It seems the photo of the alien hybrid is a hoax. The original photograph came from the Weekly World News...
> astro.wsu.edu...



posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I emailed Linda Molton Howe earlier to inform her the photo was from the Weekly World News. This is the response I received...



No, the WWN got the photo from a document leak.

Linda Moulton Howe
Science/Environment Reporter and Editor
www.Earthfiles.com
and Investigative Reporter
Premiere Radio Networks

P. O. Box 21843
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

TEL: 505-797-7727
FAX: 505-797-7908

e-mail: earthfiles@earthfiles.com
website: www.earthfiles.com


Then.


Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:33 PM, Doomsday Rex wrote:

> It seems the photo of the alien hybrid is a hoax. The original photograph came from the Weekly World News...
> astro.wsu.edu...


Well, she was so kind to give you an answer on your question right?
She said quite clear; No, the WWN got the photo from a document leak.
Despite her answer, you said; It seems the photo of the alien hybrid is a hoax. The original photograph came from the Weekly World News.
So, how then do you know for shore that the WWN did not get that photo from a document leak?



posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar
 


I don't think they would include a snapshot on the coverpage either


nice digging slayer.!



posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Looks fake to me, but it is kinda spooky that I was born in '93 and always used to call myself "Amy". Creepy.



posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Has she ever looked at the Weekly World News? How can anyone think that anything that rag prints is for real? I'm sure the investigative journalists there have the chops to obtain a higher-quality scan of the photo than her "inside sources". I'm not so sure that, "her heart is in the right place."


edit on 23-2-2011 by goatfish because: typo

edit on 23-2-2011 by goatfish because: missing ?



posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Maybe it's because of the lack of color, but this looks more like a drawing than an actual photo to me. Especially the human hand and the shading/lighting on it doesn't look natural to me.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi Spacevisitor you could tell straight away it was a fake as official records back then would have a typed report with official stamping as your inserted illustration but would contain reference no. above below or in a paragraph to related b&w photos contain with in a whole file.

Thanks Slayer for doing the hard yards for clearing this up.

Guys I think its time for the members of this forum including myself to be a bit more careful and aware of what we post and do a little bit more research before hand, as its becoming a bit embarrasing latley with all the cgi hoaxes etc. and producing more ammo for the box headed sceptics.

As we all are aware this subject needs investigating continualy with positive input and its becoming more clouded with so much false info being thrown in from all sides into the intenet these days and many of us has been tripped up and caught out including myself.

Regards
edit on 24/2/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


a lot of BS !
And it's ugly like hell ,besides that!

Who needs aliens?
F them!



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
One should be very wary of anything produced by Linda Molten Howe. While her heart is in the right place, she is a disinformation agent by proxy. She helped spread the MJ-12 disinformation and the so-called drone hoax.







Not so much disinfo agent just a dumb bimbo I believe and is fooled easily, but she wants to charge for any files that might be a bit interesting and could contain valuable info on her site?

She is not doing the right thing and no way would I pay for something that should be shared to the population, you can tell she is flying around the world chasing to produce more income from so called closed door storys.


edit on 24/2/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Hi Spacevisitor you could tell straight away it was a fake as official records back then would have a typed report with official stamping as your inserted illustration but would contain reference no. above below or in a paragraph to related b&w photos contain with in a whole file.


Hi Bob Down Under, thanks for your reply.
If I had knew straight away it was a fake I would not have post it, and I was not capable to determine immediately if it was a fake.

Linda Moulton Howe never claimed it was genuine, you can read that clearly in the OP, she did only trying to find out more about it, and asked therefore for more information from some of her sources which she did call the “writers” then.
She never got an answer on that one and the writers stopped their contacts with her later on.


Finally in April 2001, Ray Boeche received a message from the Writers for me: “It is too dangerous for Linda and us to have any further contacts.”


www.earthfiles.com...


Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Not so much disinfo agent just a dumb bimbo I believe and is fooled easily, but she wants to charge for any files that might be a bit interesting and could contain valuable info on her site?

She is not doing the right thing and no way would I pay for something that should be shared to the population, you can tell she is flying around the world chasing to produce more income from so called closed door storys.


I do not share your opinion here, I think that Linda Moulton Howe is doing all she can to provide us with the best information about this phenomenon, despite she has of course also to deal with extremely clever and professional disinformation.
But who hasn’t?

I have a great respect for what she is doing.


Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Guys I think its time for the members of this forum including myself to be a bit more careful and aware of what we post and do a little bit more research before hand, as its becoming a bit embarrasing latley with all the cgi hoaxes etc. and producing more ammo for the box headed sceptics.

As we all are aware this subject needs investigating continualy with positive input and its becoming more clouded with so much false info being thrown in from all sides into the intenet these days and many of us has been tripped up and caught out including myself.


I agree Bob Down Under, but you must not forget that this phenomenon is inextricable connected with extremely clever and professional disinformation since day one, and also for a long time now with people who get a kick out of making all these hoaxes.
That’s why they still are capable of keeping it secret and let far out most people on this planet believe that it is absolutely impossible to be true and nothing more than figment of one's imagination.
Its all part of the game so to say.


edit on 24/2/11 by spacevisitor because: Made a correction



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


There's something a bit discouraging about Linda Moulton Howe. When I try to follow the link to the Earthfiles article, I straightway hit her paywall: I have to subscribe to see the article. Then it turns out that it's taken from WWN, which she doesn't seem to have made clear at the outset. And how come she's charging to see something taken from WWN?

It seems that LMH was, once, a very capable local journalist. Perhaps she could return to that skill to make a living, and distribute her strange mix of anonymous phone-calls and bits off other people's websites for free.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It looks like a photo (with CGI elements) from a Weekly World News story, that's been pasted onto an image of a leaked document. Can probably use the information on the document, to find the actual document and the contents that are under the "photo"....



edit on 24-2-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
reply to post by spacevisitor
 


There's something a bit discouraging about Linda Moulton Howe. When I try to follow the link to the Earthfiles article, I straightway hit her paywall: I have to subscribe to see the article.


Hi Snippy23, I did not find that discouraging, so I subscribed to her site some years ago.
But I can provide it to you if you really want to read it, just let me know.


Originally posted by Snippy23
Then it turns out that it's taken from WWN, which she doesn't seem to have made clear at the outset. And how come she's charging to see something taken from WWN?


DoomsdayRex took the initiative to ask her about it.


Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I emailed Linda Molton Howe earlier to inform her the photo was from the Weekly World News. This is the response I received...



No, the WWN got the photo from a document leak.

Linda Moulton Howe
Science/Environment Reporter and Editor
www.Earthfiles.com
and Investigative Reporter
Premiere Radio Networks

P. O. Box 21843
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87154

TEL: 505-797-7727
FAX: 505-797-7908

e-mail: earthfiles@earthfiles.com
website: www.earthfiles.com


Then.


Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
On Jul 8, 2009, at 3:33 PM, Doomsday Rex wrote:

> It seems the photo of the alien hybrid is a hoax. The original photograph came from the Weekly World News...
> astro.wsu.edu...



Originally posted by Snippy23
It seems that LMH was, once, a very capable local journalist. Perhaps she could return to that skill to make a living, and distribute her strange mix of anonymous phone-calls and bits off other people's websites for free.


She is for me still a very capable journalist who does a lot of investigation work, and that cost money.
I suppose you also do not work for free.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If that is an alien, it looks harmless. It looks scared to death. I feel sorry for it. It looks like a baby, or a young one.
Maybe it is fully adult and intelligent, but on our planet, it is like a baby. Maybe it has some great mental abilities or psychic abilities to make up for it, but then if it did, how did it allow itself to get captured?


It could be some sort of mutated human. There are all sorts of diseases such as progeria, hydrocephalus, and such that make a person look pretty mutated. There is one called harlequin ichthyosis, that looks pretty bad. It is more survivable these days than it used to be, but the babies just look horrible.

That could be a mutated human or even some sort of monkey.

The picture looks very real, but I just don't know what I am looking at.



posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
I can provide it to you if you really want to read it, just let me know.


I'd like to see it, so that I can add a discussion of it to a reasonably (or possibly unreasonably...) detailed piece I wrote about this photograph a while ago.

I've recently started uploading such pieces to the Internet and this thread has reminded me I really should pull my finger out about uploading them...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 24-2-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join