It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a genuine photograph of a hybrid taken from a crashed disk?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For those interested in this matter, on Linda Moulton Howes site is an interesting article posted now.

It’s called, Non-Human Entities (NHEs): One View from Alleged Government Insiders.

This posted part 4 included a very interesting picture of a document with a photograph of an assumed Alien/hybrid.

Linda asked the so-called writers which are as claimed DoD insiders the following.

July 6, 2009 Albuquerque, New Mexico - On November 3, 1994, I sent my second reply to the Writers. Content in Real X-Files at Earthfiles.com is presented for consideration in a wide range of phenomena and interpretations, not as proven fact.

It is an alleged official U.S. government/CIA document with photograph of hybrid taken from a crashed disk, perhaps as early as 1947.
The earliest visible stamped date is Dept. Of State Sep. 23, 1949. The office of European Affairs date is blacked out.

Please tell me everything you can about whether this document is real, whether the hybrid infant with suction cup fingers and large cat eyes is real. This Xerox is poor compared to an original copy I have seen with my own eyes.

Please tell me all that you can about hybrids in general: those found on craft; those walking among us.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df4f7a0b9330.jpg[/atsimg]

www.earthfiles.com...

I find it a pretty amazing picture isn’t it, it is a very small creature in realation with that human hand, has indeed big eyes and if I see it correct three fingers and a thumb.
We will hear hopefully more about this in the next part on Linda’s site, so until then, I am very, very curious indeed.

[edit on 8/7/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I love the suction cup fingertips...very alienish...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
it is a scary picture that could be of an actual alien but i've seen so many of these over the years it's hard saying if pictures like these are in fact real
i hope this is real but theres no real way of finding out for sure

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well I'm a firm believer in "Them from out there" but that picture is a bit too convenient. It has every possible stamp on it. It's almost too perfect the only thing missing is Eisenhower signature.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
All you need to do to verify is find out who had the initials "FBL" and worked in the office of the CIA director in the 40's/50's. The secretary's initials were "er"

Shouldn't be too hard...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
if doenst quite look right, the eyes are too anime. it looks like something from a high quality digital anime film.

i think the eyes kills all credibility.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I tend to think it's a modified photo of a human baby in an incubator. I guess like most images, the only way to tell for sure is to have something else (anything, really) besides the photo to back it up.

Anything. One tiny little shred of corroborating evidence would be nice.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I think you need to visit the following 2 websites

www.sharenator.org...
divaboo.info...

and see that there are creatures on this planet that are strange looking
so anything is possible

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ce255f37f09.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Well I'm a firm believer in "Them from out there" but that picture is a bit too convenient. It has every possible stamp on it. It's almost too perfect the only thing missing is Eisenhower signature.

Well you cant have it all.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
if doenst quite look right, the eyes are too anime. it looks like something from a high quality digital anime film.

i think the eyes kills all credibility.

Can you explain to me why the eyes kills all credibility?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

to me they do, as they are too familiar. and have seen them in anime, and such.

they just dont look real to me. like i said it looks like a photo from a high quality 3d film

or (very likely) it is a BABY in a incunbator wich has bee edited.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Aliens aren't supposed to have "cute"eyes. they should be black and mysterious. After all, that is the preconceived notion that we all have right?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I've seen that photo elsewhere across the internets. Maybe even in color.

I don't buy it. I can recreate that same document and place any other supposed E.T. being's photo in that same space using image editing software. I can replace that photo with my avatar, which by the way if you don't know happens to be a supposed photo of a "gray" taken in Alaska in the 30's.

Alaska Alien

I don't buy that either, but I like the photo.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I believe that picture resembles a baby suffering from Harlequin type ichthyosis. Many so-called alien pics are actually kids born with this disease.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by testrat

what about the fingers that look like suction cups or nubs?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

The left hands looks like fingers to me. I can't tell about the right. I see what you mean about suction cups, but I am not sure if that is just off to the side or actually part of the hand.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by spacevisitor

to me they do, as they are too familiar. and have seen them in anime, and such.

they just dont look real to me. like i said it looks like a photo from a high quality 3d film

or (very likely) it is a BABY in a incunbator wich has bee edited.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by MR BOB]

Thanks for answering my question.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I say Debunked

Edit to add: No offense to the poster...
Again I'm a firm believer in visitors to our planet but these types of Internet stories ruin the possibility of serious research.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56fa6607ded.jpg[/atsimg]
SPACE ALIENS WANT THEIR BABY BACK!
. . . or else!

1993 photo shows young space alien baby in intensive care facilities shortly after it was rescued from a UFO crash site.

WASHINGTON -- Aliens from space are demanding the immediate return of the so- called "star child" who was recovered from the wreckage of a UFO by the U.S. military six years ago.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Aliens aren't supposed to have "cute"eyes. they should be black and mysterious. After all, that is the preconceived notion that we all have right?

Wrong, I don’t have that preconceived notion because I am convinced as Clifford Stone claims also, that there are at least several dozen different species who visited planet Earth and I assume they don’t have all black and mysterious eyes.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c56fa6607ded.jpg[/atsimg]
SPACE ALIENS WANT THEIR BABY BACK!
. . . or else!

1993 photo shows young space alien baby in intensive care facilities shortly after it was rescued from a UFO crash site.

WASHINGTON -- Aliens from space are demanding the immediate return of the so- called "star child" who was recovered from the wreckage of a UFO by the U.S. military six years ago.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by SLAYER69]

Great find SLAYER69, what is your overall impression of it, 100% fake or possible genuine?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join