It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama a Astral Traveler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I would like to open a discussion here about the OBE /astral traveling and connecting with people. Not a lot of people believe in theses types of things but I feel the people in power do. I have had extensive lucid dreams that involved this president and the current present.

If people here on this board could learn these techniques why would the people in power not also learn them and use them to their advantage. Since the election I know of a number of people who have had dreams about this man and some of them see prophetic and others just common.

He is not as “religious” as some of our previous presidents have appeared to be. I feel he does surf the astral plane to get a feel for the people. It might explain why so many people like him but not his policies. I think the astral plane has a great influence on our plane of existence. Any thought?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
I think the astral plane has a great influence on our plane of existence. Any thought?

I agree with you on this point here! However its the lower astral planes that have the biggest share with people like Obama. And Obama himself is just a puppet to a higher order of people. IE-The Trilateral Commission.
While that higher order of people are puppets to the astral order.. Which is full of lower astral beings. And lower Astral beings are very much tied into this plane right here. Its the waring zone. Many souls and so much energy comes through this plane right here.. More so than most people realize. Such as Wars, and all the things that go into this world we see one way.. While in other realms this realm is a crossing zone.. Between life and death.. We are here in the middle it seems. While being in the middle is only a human term.

I would like to think the higher astrals are somehow looking out for us in their own way. But its due to all the issues we face that I happen to feel that lower astrals have some ties with what is going on in top places around this world. But we have higher astrals in high places doing some good.. But for some reason they do not manipulate like the lower astrals do.

But then again those lower Astrals are puppets themselfs to an even higher order. What order or what sort of even lower Astral beings could that be? Well many different people have many different names for them.
Depends what you belive, and how you are raised.

Much like my avatar presents itself..
Just who puppet masters Eddie?

Its those unseen forces.. That elude us.. And these are the things our eyes can not see, but our hearts can feel.

No one really knows the answers to these questions.. Most of it is guess work.. Or what our hearts tell us.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by zysin5]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

OMG I hope NOT! It'd be very frightening to run into him on the Astarl...YIKES!!!! OMG....It's the obamadumbo the elephant...well maybe that's why he's got those big ears!!!! All the better to hear your OBE's with my dear!!!!! MMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
LOL at the above poster. We all walk the plane not not all of us are aware of our existence on that plane. As zysin5 pointed out the lower astral beings try to influence us but i think the higher ones don't because they want to interfere and change the outcome of things because then the lesson will be lost. I do feel that they will guide you but not tell you what to do per say.

new topics

top topics

join