It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Help Need for Weddiing Isle Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi My name is Shane.

I am getting married in August and me and my wife to be were going to have a song that was one of my Nannas favorites songs.

It came about because my Nanna was a mother to me and she was the biggest light in my live and its saddens me that she will not get to see me marry. Because of this I wanted to choose one of her fave songs and my partner agreed.

Trouble is even tho it has been many years since she passed I am still grieving too much and I think i would brake down which is not what she would have wanted for my big day I am sure.

So i basically have no idea, we are having a civil service in a castle so if people have suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I just cant think of anything that is could for a isle march if you will.

Thanks in advanceUrgent

[edit on 8-7-2009 by tempest501]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I was gonna reccomend this one but saw it was only a minute long.
Something along the lines of this would be nice...too bad its too short.
I'll keep looking for you.
www.youtube.com...

I found another but its pretty standard
www.youtube.com...
here you go...they give an sample of some of the most famous wedding songs.
www.youtube.com...
I hope that helps.
Congrats.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I reckon you should go ahead with your first idea. It'd be a wonderful tribute and a very moving moment. Maybe listen to it lots and lots now, and try to break down that emotional barrier you're worried about. And there's nothing wrong with being a blubbering wreck on your wedding day dude, it's a day crammed full of emotion, and your nanna will be on your mind as it is. Your wife to be will be at your side, she can be your strength.

Basicly, I reckon that whatever you decide to play, you will always have that feeling that someone is missing. And that's going to hurt no matter what. Go for it Shane, you've already decided that you want to pay this tribute on your special day.

But, with that said, what ever you decide to play, will be great. Congratulations to you and your future wife. may you have many years of happyness ahead of you both.

join