It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanryann
No proof? How convenient.

How strange is it to see three 6 foot tall guys standing in a field. And they ran fast? Well, most people of that height can probably run at a good speed.

Understand seanryann this story is on going and just happened at 5 AM on July 7th,2009.

You want instant proof all I can share with you is what the Police Office sofar has reported to Colin Andrew on July 8th,2009.

Again all three beings were reported to have blonde hair and earing white suits with hoods. Before they left as reported all three again had Blonde Hair.

As far as how fast a person can run I am certian some are good runners but they just vanished and the other thing is this explain all three being as the Police Officer reported 6 Ft tall and with the same Blonde Hair ?

Also the noise in the Crop Circle that the Office heard plus the other strange things reported?

Again before the debunkers and Skeptics write this Police Officer off I suggest you wait till more comes in on this .

For now I still will stand with the Police Officers story untill proven otherwise.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I truly want to believe that this is a factual account from a credible witness, but a few things are confusing me .... If the policeman was shouting at them from a "good distance away" & saw that the men were all wearing HOODED robes, my question is how he could tell that they all had blonde hair? Especially since it was dark out. Was it a clear night? What reference points were present that indicated to the officer that they were 6 ft. tall?

Any policeman will tell you that eye witness testimony is the worst kind.

Acording to his report in the report if you read it again before the event ended he did approach them in the Crop Circle and before they vanished again according to the report they showed him what they looked like all three at that point he saw had Blonde Hair.

Its in the last part of the story if you refer back to the beginning of this thread.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OK, I'm in Anchorage, Alaska at my office. I just went out to get some air.

The sun is 3 hours from setting but it rides low in the sky this time of day. There is a bus stop maybe a 100 feet or so less than 400 yards from my office. I could not make out the hair color of the three people standing in front of it. I could only tell they were wearing dark pants and lighter colored shirts.

It will be interesting to see what you find out.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Thanks that helps.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
another hoax .... cool

This is the Op who said this was a hoax I did not in this thread say this please read the actual story that I have posted .

The ones calling it a hoax are not the ones who reported this event .

Its right now a report by a Police Office and if in the end he is lying I am certian Colin Andrews will find this out and report his findings.

So I would just ask you not to jump and say it a hoax when the Skeptics and Debunkers have no idea .

Lets at least give the Police Officer who reported this the Benefit of doubt for now .

Blessings and Peace
it seems like a hoax ... we should hack this people that provide this board with hoaxes ... it would be cool

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Confession of the Avebury Crop.....

Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

For many years our colleagues have been making crop-circles for profit round the Wiltshire area where we live. Some of us started as pranksters back in 1990, then following a rise in requests to pilots in our group of light aircraft owners for flights over the fields, we realised there was a fair amount of money to be made from the rich people who came from all over the world, eager for information about “the aliens”. After the first phase of amusement, we decided it was a reasonable game to continue with. We all had basic training in night operations, so going out at 2am with a land rovers, radios, and a few tools was no big deal. We were able to finish most jobs in a couple of hours, then subsequent weeks saw a continuous stream of customers wanting flights.

Makes you go hmmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
This is total and utter scrote sack talk.

At 5AM in Wiltshire, it is light here. There is no running about in the dark to be had, let alone silliness with tall blonde people.

However - I am willing to check this out myself. If the OP can send me the circle coordinates, and the contact details of the police sergeant involved - I will look into it.

If the OP doesn't bother, or can't - get back under your bridge you TROLL!

Honestly, I think this is a deplorable hoax. If the OP doesn't get in touch with me, I would suggest that a nice temporary ban is in order.

The Para.

Hello Parallex,

As I have stated in a few replies already I will wait and see what Colin Andrews come back with on this .

You have already decided its a deplorable hoax and yet you have no proof that it is .

All I am doing is providing this report because if true it takes us into a whole different level with the Crop Circle that are real.

For now I will stick with the report as stated and nothing else until more information in August is available on this.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Confession of the Avebury Crop.....

Confession of the Avebury Crop-circle Making Team

For many years our colleagues have been making crop-circles for profit round the Wiltshire area where we live. Some of us started as pranksters back in 1990, then following a rise in requests to pilots in our group of light aircraft owners for flights over the fields, we realised there was a fair amount of money to be made from the rich people who came from all over the world, eager for information about “the aliens”. After the first phase of amusement, we decided it was a reasonable game to continue with. We all had basic training in night operations, so going out at 2am with a land rovers, radios, and a few tools was no big deal. We were able to finish most jobs in a couple of hours, then subsequent weeks saw a continuous stream of customers wanting flights.

Makes you go hmmmmmm.

Yes I am aware of the reports by these ones creating Fake Circles .

Again the Beings in this report as you read it again all had the same Blonde hair according to the Police Officer which in itself is strange before they vanished he had walked into the Circle .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Regarding the policeman's report, no one will ever know if it is true, unless he has retained some truly outstanding corroborative evidence to support his hearsay story.

Cmdraleon:

I can tell you this those who are here to help Planet Earth are not leaving the Planet but are living on the Earth and will leave when needed on other asignments so to speak.

This statement has raised my suspicions, I'm afraid, as it it has been given in the first-person informative sense, implying that he knows this to be fact. So, I'm sorry, I just cannot accept this story. If the statement was meant in the suppositional sense, then fair enough, I can accept it as a opinion.

Are crop circles, pictograms, and agriglyphs, portents and warnings given to us by benign non-human entities? Truly, I cannot answer that question, and neither can anyone else on this forum; we can only supply guess-stimations, conjectures, suppositions, and impliances. This is not to dismiss factual evidences culled from the very presence of the designs, because their presence does indeed tell us something of the mystery craftsman...the main one being that the author/s of the designs are intelligent conscious beings. I am confident that most of us will accept that as fact and true.

From the evidence of their presence, and also the conscious requirement necessary for the designing of the art itself, we can confidently dismiss all other possibilities that do not involve consciousness on a par with our own. This leaves us with only two possibilities of the design's authorship, human consciousness or non-human consciousness. That is the botton-line, that is what it all boils down to.

Currently, my own personal opinion culled from my own discernment, is that we are dealing with human consciousness...that the designs are indeed, man-made. To what end I cannot fully fathom, but like anyone else, I have my conjectures...

Something of a 'tourist' industry has sprung up around crop circles, and to some extent has become loosely allied to both the UFO and NewAge communities, which Wiltshire has more than its fair share of. Like any global mystery, it has its fair share of so-called experts, scientific evaluations, and researchers that write books on the subject, and give talks about it around the world in lecture halls and to the media...it is the way they make their living. I'm not saying for definite that this is what crop circles are truly about, I'm just stating one of a number of conjectures I hold.

The modern crop circle mystery has something of a short evolution, appearing firstly as simple circles in the crop, and evolving, year-on-year into the very large, and very beautiful designs we have seen appear...in fact, they have become as seasonal as Spring and Summer, but that will more than likely be due to the fact that the crops grow during the Spring and Summer months...the crop has become the canvas of a very enigmatic artist.
The increasing complexity of the designs points to a meanigful change in the tools the artist uses to craft his design, simple boards and string alone simply will not craft you a Mayan calender, or a Humming bird, or the design that looked like the imagery of the solar wind passing around the earth's magnetic field: such designs require a greater skill and knowledge, not only for the design itself, but for the understanding of what the design itself intends to portray, and also, one further requirement is agricultural knowledge. Doug and Dave simply flattened the crop beyond human use and consumption, the better artists know how to do their work without damaging the area of the crop they use, and in the process, damaging the farmer's profits. It seems to me that the point and purpose of the artist is to tease, confound, and amaze the viewer into an experience bordering on the profound.
Within the circles are mapped mathematical complexities, meaningful measurements, and intuitive visuals, but nothing that is beyond the 'ken' and 'comprehension' of the viewer, which obviously implies that the consciousness creating the design is at least equal to human consciousness...probably because that is what we are dealing with in crop circles?

Could it be military experimentation on social psychology and programming? Well, this is a question I am certainly not qualified to answer, but I don't think we can dismiss the idea out of hand. The military certainly would have the tools and resources required to create the designs...but to what social psychological end? That is something I am almost too afraid to contemplate.

Lastly, and probably the least likely of the candidates for the circle's authorship is non-human consciousness. How are we to imaginatively place ourselves in their shoes, to fathom something of their undertaking towards us? Out of all the candidates I would be so happy for them to be the artists, but before we allow ourselves the luxury of accepting that premise, I think it is very important that we are able to dismiss beyond all reasonable doubt the possibility of the circle's being a human enterprise. I feel it is a caution we should all heed with prudence.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i want to say they were human. i have a feeling there are truly human people among us that are of an older branch. Similar to the pygmies of asia that are literally yellow and have exceptionally large heads for their size. granted, for such a clan to come out of hiding now would mean that something involving them would have to be coming but there is little chance

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
August is a long way away.

What happens in August?

I have to say i half way believe it, having read about Nordics and the like visiting us, or here already...

I'm too impatient. Why must i wait until August?

*Stomps feet*

Hello Stomps feet,

the reason for waiting is that is when Colin will be back Stateside and will have a more complete report to share.

Thats the only reason.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
in otherwords, stuff will come out of the woodwork until the climax of this story. i wonder how it ends

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Cmdraleon, you have represented yourself as a member of the "Ashtar Command" on certain other ATS threads, and have indicated that there are fleets of starships in Earth orbit.

OP Response yes I have and at the same time I am interested in these possible events that are taking place like this report .

Why can't you get a ride on one of those Starships to England? Give Colin Andrews a lift, too. Then you both can interview the police officer!!

OP Question I am glad you have a sense of humor If they had Blonde hair all three over 6 feet tall can you please tell me where they came from?

Why were they in this crop Circle that was already created on July 5th,2009?

I also have alot of question pertaining to this report my hope is that when Colin Andrew comes back from that area in August will have more details to share with you .

If you're a 'Commander/Commodore', don't you have the authority to get a ride?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
In my opinion I see that one hypothesis is that the ones doing the Crop Circles may indeed be the Annunakai as the Cropcircles are actually LZ and exfil areas.
As we can plainly see the US Congress are indeed aware of there
"Classified existence" and hence forth they are taking necessary precautions.

See Vid link

vids.myspace.com...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i dont see where this entire Annunakai think comes from. they are probably the same as the gods of africa or China and japan. if anything they would not waste time infiltrating when they could control outright

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Information for the thread:
Your correct Colin has debunked many Man made Circles and also investigated many Non Man Made Circles in the UK.

you know..
there REALLY needs to exist an established difinitive measure here as to what is "man made" and what is "non man made"..

Personally.. I'd be more comfortable th two designations of:

MAN MADE: via boards, planks, tubes, ropes, etc.. and admitted.. and proven by recording the act..

vs

MAN MADE: via publicly non-disclosed technology ie: electromagnetic beams etc..

I'll reiterate this as many times as is necessary to hit it home as much as possible...

JUST because the crop circles aren't admitted to or show signs of plank-use etc.. and have evidence of electromagnetic radiation or bent nodes.. DOESN'T MEAN that humans couldn't have used advanced technology the public doesn't know exists.. to pull it off.

you can't just say.. ok we've never seen this kind of technology used here.. so it must not be man-made.
same goes for UFOs.
same goes for "beings" .. you don't have proof they're what or where they say they are / came from. what "proof" would convince you? and at what risk at what cost?

in the future..it could be a potentially dangerous situation if you're disregarding what I'm pointing out here, and making conclusions that it's "ETs" doing it.
you could be in for a mass deception and a rude awakening.

yes it's nice to think it's ETs trying to warn us and show us advanced technology to solve our world economic problems but who steers our world economic problems into the gutter huh? the layman? the common person?
i tend to think not.
and who's paying closest attention to the crop circles and discussing it in forums like this?
the layperson.
then again I don't know if any of you are CEOs of Fortune 500 energy companies and you're at your wits end coming to discuss crop circles for the answers you need.
either way.. I doubt the case would be so.

-

[edit on 9-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
3 guys got caught making a crop circle and ran off..how anyone can attempt to link this to aliens is is beyond me. Its just getting ridiculous now.

I live 30 mins away from the site .. and i wouldn't give it time of day.

There are always people messing about in the fields at night here trying to make fake crop circles in the summer.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I want to take a ride in a spaceship right now ... please .... !! lets go if you are the guy you can arrange right;?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join