It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Your opinion is so noted.

I actually don't think that aliens make circles. I believe that they are most likely made by people for a purpose. I don't believe that they are all random works of hobby-art.

I get frustrated because in no thread are we able to discuss a possible meaning behind circles without being bombarded by pages of "they are hoaxed". "man-made" "aliens? ha ha "

I find it difficult to understand how on a site that thrives on controversy, hidden societies, conspiracies galore, secret programs, assassins in our government, that we can't have a reasonable discussion about their possible "secret" meanings.

Thanks for your input.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
For those of us who like tall tales.
Stuart Wilde tells some good ones.

This one is on Tall Boys:
www.stuartwildeblog.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well, since no one has made this point. A tall man wearing a white suit and a white hood....sounds a lot like the cumberland spaceman.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hello, hate for my first post to be a negative one but I think this is false as well. Nothing really sounds right, I mean why run? I was always under the assumption that "aliens" could phase in and out of this dimension or at least be able to cloak themselves. The police officer yelled but they "ignored" him or were they "hard of hearing" Its easy to say one thing because you only know what somebody tells you. So they can run super fast but are hard of hearing? I mean if they ignored him when he was shouting they for sure wouldn't of cared if he came up to them I mean come on intelligent beings cant anticipate him heading over to them after they "ignored" him while he was yelling? IMO either he wanted attention or somebody slipped something in his coffee (which could possibly explain the headaches and the illusion of what he thought were blonde haired hard of hearing extremely fast running aliens) or it might of just been a brain hemorrhage

Anyway thank you letting me join ATS you guys are great

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i read this story with an open mind, im still not really sure how i feel about crop circles, a part of me still believes they are man made. Interesting story tho, def S&F for you.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i would star and flag this, but recognizing the source makes it difficult to believe...no offence...i have just read the threads before, and they have all been quite outlandish..

at least they are consistant...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Now tall beings....or some even are talking about the Giants (or nephilim)
Then, the thread states over 6 feet tall

That could have been me in a white suit. I'm over 6 feet. That's pretty common. Nine out of ten friends of mine are over 6 feet!

Besides that it would make more sense if these were some scientists in white suits, that's what they wear when examining fields. The time of the day is probably to be able to work without any disturbances, since during the day the field gets crowded with people who want to see for themselves.....

I can't see anything unusual here....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
another poor resolution crop circle photo.

If you actually want to pull this crop circle hoax off you will need stop with the 300x400 56 dpi images. Every single crop circle image is horid and if these are recent a 5 megapixel camera + would have been most likely used. However - These images are doctored and they lower the resolution to hide their mistakes.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have always believed crop circles to be just man made works of art,
show me some evidence that states there is paranormal activity or alien
involvement.
what the officer saw in my opinion may just have been some spiritual hippie type's trying to pick up some "vibes" from the creation.

also was the officer in uniform although off duty? maybe he had not changed clothes yet and this is what startled the 3 tall "beings" and
all they did was run off cos they saw his uniform and thought they
would get into trouble for trespassing on the land.

I really dont think crop circles are any more than man made, prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I was thinking the same not long ago, i heard from around the internet the actual crop circles are indeed a placeholder like an anchor for ships so E.T's can leave and enter the planet.

it also goes back to my encounter with my E.T friend Sislix who said "the time is fast approaching where we will return home and you will come with us.." this was in July 2008 i don't know if she means "you" as in me or "you" as in the entire planet..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be dark at 5:04 AM? Was he wearing "night goggles"? ? I'm really sorry to doubt this story, however, the evidence is there for a total fraud. How could he see these beings in the dark and distinguish they had blond hair? I am a big supporter of "out of this world experiences", as I have witnessed a UFO.

Unfortunately, this story makes no sense. It appears to be attempting to justify crop circles by claiming there are "Tall Blond Aliens" hanging out at the latest crop circle report.

Sorry, I am not on board this time.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

they probably thought.. "DAMNNNNnnnn that's some goooddd s**t we can't beat that!"

but seriously thats a mystery...i wonder why, if the ship anchor or teleportation thing is real then i don't think it is a good thing and i have a couple questions for the event..

1. Why are aliens standing in a field in broad daylight?
and
2. Why didnt the copper take a picture at least! :/

i hope this is true.. all of us contactees and theorists won't be ridiculed anymore!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by octaviameister

you really havent seen the sky at that time.. at 3:30am in Manchester it's near enough broad daylight when it hits 4am you can call it daylight at 5am+ i'm gonna say you can see extremely clearly

i should know i'm a "nightbird"!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
another bull# story. i find it rather sad that ats is being bombarded with silly topics like this. super fast blonde aliens with listening problems. maybe they were listening to some space metal?

oh and btw being a policeman doest mean he is being honest. the 2 cops / hoaxers in Georgia also lied about the Bigfoot, they just wanted attention and money

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Picollo30]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Ok, I just looked up the sunrise time for Manchester and I stand corrected. I should have looked it up prior to posting. My apologies...

So now, I am on your team. This is an amazing story, I would like to know if there are any other witnesses that may of seen the "tall blond" guys? I saw a post saying this sounds like a certain species. Anybody care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

i'm 6'3 aswell.. 6'4 with army boots on
i match the description of these "nordic aliens" pretty much perfectly and i gotta say it makes me laugh when they think all 6'+ people are aliens or of alien blood.. like in ancient times anyone above 6' is classed as a legendary warrior and a Nephilim.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Bravo, nice story...

Anyhoo, last year with my squad we had an ET encounter, while paTROLLing the streets in iraq we came to see this amazing design in the desert, it was a desert circle (mind you there are no crops where we were at) one of my friends laughed and said you idiot there is no such thing as aliens.

As I explain that the possibility of any other living form in space is possible we saw this huge lights, so blinding and so bright, we stopped and our jaws dropped, when one of the beings from the ship came out and invited us to take a ride in their ship. we decided to go through with this personal mission so we took off our NVGs and when into the CH-53A/D SEA STALLION.

Yeah, so how come weedwacker's post have being ignored? and to the OP thank you for the entertainment.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join