It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th July 2009, Silbury Hill, Wiltshire, England. Off Duty Police Officer Encounters 3 Tall Beings

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

He actualy posted the link to the source on the 1st page

www.colinandrews.net...

But many here are twisting this thread into being about the OPs other threads and his views on aliens!

I am also disgusted at the mockery aimed at Colin,as posted above he is not some net blogger like a lot on this site.Of course mud sticks,and its not surprising people here think that way if they read these lies on this site

I am not attacking this person or the person who posted the thread, i mean no hostility towards anyone or their beliefs, i merely taking into account what has been posted.

There are inconsistency's with the account, perhaps the hasty report is to blame perhaps the fact there is no such 6 foot tall blonde aliens on or in the earth. If however he might have described them otherwise, i might have to reconsider my posting, but since it mentions what it does, i stand by my posts regarding the aliens descriptions. As for the circles, once again the lack of evidence and investigation provides nothing more than kilobytes on the world wide web.

Keep in mind, i to was skeptical about several things when i was a young boy until my life placed into a position were those skeptical ideas became reality and as such i do not question the fact regarding non terrestrial beings or crafts.

The same applies to advanced craft of earthly design which defy what 99% of the public seems to understand and has been accustomed to. Its what we call ufo's.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Interesting video from Colin Andrews:

video.google.co.uk...#

Alleged CIA connections...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
There are inconsistency's with the account, perhaps the hasty report is to blame perhaps the fact there is no such 6 foot tall blonde aliens on or in the earth.

Interesting use of the word "fact" there. You clearly have never heard of the word "nordic" being used to describe one race or faction of alien beings. The term has been knocking around for, oh, forty years or so at least.

It undermines any credibility you might want attached to your opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

There are inconsistency's with the account, perhaps the hasty report is to blame perhaps the fact there is no such 6 foot tall blonde aliens on or in the earth.

Interesting use of the word "fact" there. You clearly have never heard of the word "nordic" being used to describe one race or faction of alien beings. The term has been knocking around for, oh, forty years or so at least.

It undermines any credibility you might want attached to your opinion.

Without sounding hostile, i am under the impression that you are referring to a non terrestrial being that its species is known to us as "Nordic". IF that is the case i would like to know the planets coordinates and the current location of their were abouts on this earth.

Is there any such valid data ?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
By their descriptions they kind of sound like the aliens called "Nordics", very tall, pale, European looking people.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Or maybe this was all just part of their elaborate crop circle hoax?

Running "exceptionally fast" is not evidence of alien activity. Linford Christie, Usain Bolt, Maurice Green all run "exceptionally fast" but with no reference to just how fast then how do we know that they were not just human?

If I know anything about wiltshire police then it is likely that they are overweight so even running at 10mph is probably exceptionally fast for them.

As with them being "tall" saying they are over six foot is not really what I would regard as tall. Blond hair ... well that is rare isn't it ...

So we have three tall blond men who happen to be in fit condition and can run fast stood in a field observing their crop circle that they made a few days prior.

OK that is the skeptical part of my view over with.

I would love for this to aliens of some kind but we are working on a limited description in the OP. I look forward to more info. coming to light.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

en.wikipedia.org...

They predate the film knowing by a long time!

BTW I think you have been constructive in this thread

Sad thing is now crop circles has been given a phoney image by the internet bloggers,It didnt used to be like this

A lot are man made these days,some people in life get fun fooling other people.I personaly cant stand fraudsters,but if it makes them happy-fair enough

If they do a crop circle they should come out in the open and say so after people link it to other means.Video footage would be great too

Its not hard to make simple designs, Doug used to do it and the local media filmed his *cough*work

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Without sounding hostile, i am under the impression that you are referring to a non terrestrial being that its species is known to us as "Nordic". IF that is the case i would like to know the planets coordinates and the current location of their were abouts on this earth.

Is there any such valid data ?

I'm simply referring to your use of the word "fact".

It's simply not possible for you to prove that such beings don't exist. People have been talking about them for over forty years. I've never seen one, so I don't know. I'm certainly not about to say that they don't exist simply because I've never seen one. Yet you state this as a fact. It isn't. Your experience and prejudices lead you to assert this as fact... it isn't. It's simply your assertion, which has to go against quite a lot of witness testimony.

Your request for specific data on the subject is ludicrous. And "valid" in this instance is a subjective term, not objective. There are no logical or mathematical rules that apply here. It's simply people's word.

Enough people have spoken about Nordics in the past for the possibility of their existence to rise above zero, as far as I'm concerned. You're happy to state as fact that these beings don't exist and appear never to have heard of them. If you've never heard of them before, that suggests your reading in the topic is lacking. It also means that you're accusing all of the people who've spoken about this in the past of being liars. As you have no way of proving that these people didn't encounter Nordics, this is, at least, incautious.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I wasn't calling him, or it, a hoax, merely pointing out that the man that you stated (full name no less) is trustworthy is, in fact, someone who should probably be viewed with much skepticism.

Hello Crakeur,

I understand you were not saying this is a hoax .

Skepticism is good at times healthy skepticism and aswell Benefit of the Doubt .

For now I am going with the latter .

If I speak from a my understandings of the Space Brothers which maybe I will do a special thread on at some point it will allow for people to realize that not all Beings from Other Planetary Worlds are limited in Space travel as Man is on Earth.

All I am suggesting is two websites and two peoples views of Colin do not really tell the story of his dedication and hard work since the 1980's in this field.

I would say for most here many including myself have not investigated being in these Crop Circles as Colin has with other serious reseachers .

We all have our area's that we are good at .

In truth we are in a area watching what will happen next not being able to be at the event.

I know some will spectulate etc here on the thread about what this could be or is not.

If I were to say Men and Women who look exactly like us walk among people everyday and come and go on and off this World I know that would start a who another discussion .

Which I would love to do.

I am most taken from this Police officers report of the 3 over 6 feet tall men or beings that had Blonde hair and I know some have made some jokes about them etc .

I still find it odd that 3 Blonde Men or beings over 6 feet tall were at 5 AM UK time standing together in a already formed Crop Cirlce and then when a regular Human got the attention of them they vanished and the other part regarding at least for now what he the Police Office said about the Crop Circle and the static nosie in the Crop Circle which was also interesting.

I as I know you are interested to see the final report on thos and I should have it from Colin when he returns from that area .

Crackeur thanks again for your insights here .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
I wish I could be in England where that Crop Circle is now and see for myself whats going on .

Well why can't you? I remember all your claims of being 'connected' with Ashtar command of the GFL... surely they could drop you over in England in a heart beat and have you back by tomorrow breakfast?

Zorgon first of all the GLF and the Ashtar Command or Ashtar Galactic Command have no connection as some have stated on other websites to the GLF but that is a whole new thread of discussion .

Or are you know recanting your connection 'commander'?

I am not recanting my connection with the Ashtar Command at all.

This thread is not about me nor the Ashtar Command but I will do a thread on the Space Brothers and I am certian you will have a comment on that aswell.

If the report ends of being a Hoax I will be the first one to call it that but for now I will accept the Police Officers report .

I will hold you to that and expect just as big a thread as this 'story' without backup... But I am glad it was finally moved to the gray area

Zorgon I will also expect that if this story is true once the findings are completed that you will come on at say that it was not Hoaxed aswell.

Will you do this?

Its a two way street.

The Possibilities are endless

Blessings and Peace
[edit on 9-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayzr
I'm not too sure about this Colin Andrew,

He is a police officer, so that makes him a credible source,
However, he has a phenomena website, so he might be more likely to make up a story like this,

Just my personal opinion...

- r -

Colin is not the police officer, he's the one that got info from the officer.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
To make everything clear:
1 Colin Andrews is one of the most serious expert of the Crop Circle phenomena, I don't understand how he can be confused as the "policeman"

2 Cmdrleon is a normal guy with a great Science fiction background, and he would loved to have been in contact with real extraterrestrial brothers from Space. He insists with the Ashtar Command which is an organization that existed many years ago and banned from Confederation from bad attitudes.

3 I really doubt that 3 blonde ET guys from space would stare at a Crop Circle like 3 idiots, waiting for a policeman on holidays to get close...

4 Cmdrleon if you are "one of this guy in contact with ET"...why you do not have ANSWERS ?

farewell

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hello,

To the point, as far as the Nordics, Ashtar, Goodchild, Pleiadans, Galactic Federation are concerned, i have the distinct pleasure in taking them down more than once with their pyramid money schemes. So when people refer them to me its like making a deal with the devil. I will always be open to every and any idea until it touches the delusion aspect of rational thinking.

As was the case with the idiotic October 14 arrival of Goodchild. When they were warned by other people, not myself, to stop creating fear and stop promoting their books they laughed and called people non believers, debunker's and disinfo agents. An agent i maybe, but i sure as hell am around to make sure scams like these are put down faster then there able to type the url, am i clear on this ? Just for the record, from the hundreds of online chat rooms which had been so meticulously set up do you know that there were twelve year old children who were scared about this so called ufo arrival and because they could not speak to their parents they had no one else they could turn to for assurances. These so called children were the victims of that scam" buy the book it will tell you all you need to be ready for the arrival." That my friend was the last straw.

Obviously the week that followed we all heard the apology about miss interpretation etc etc etc.... Meaning to my post, if your ready and have the evidence, you either show it or shove it. (This expression i use as a general term is in no way or in any way directed to you or anyone from ats,)

Again i am open to all sorts of ideas, but to try and point out because a theory exists for 40 years as a VALID point of argument is far from being concrete. On the other hand, we have VALID reports of ufo's for over 40 years with documentation from government agency's from are all over the world. That my friend is VALID data, that is the fundamental difference.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by Manwin

Hello Manwin,

Good points and at the same time this is still a developing story in progress.

I have had my own experiences with what are called UFOs by some and in this case whats interesting is if this Police Office did experience Space People from some other World and this can be confirmed in some way then maybe we can make the connection of the real Crop Circles with this kind of encounter.

I am very interested to see what Colin Andrews comes back with from that area and after he meets with this Police Officer.

Thanks for your post.

Blessings and Peace

Ah, Waste of time. Why does Colin need to come stateside before information is released? Believe it or not we have phones and network access in the UK. This is sad, please stop this nonsense. Three tall gentlemen in white jumpsuits were allegedly seen in a field, policeman stopped looking at them, when he looked back they were nowhere to be found - and? To the 'believers' out there, you will always find a conspracy because you need to see one, this is just nonsense and you give the guy oxygen to make his comments. Stop doing that and he will go away with his spaceships that he said are up there in a separate post.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

that's very weird. definitely gets your imagination working. i'd really like to hear more about th operation blackbird stakeout. that sounds intense. thnx for this!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If this is a bogus story/hoax, it is a pretty lame one, and not very well thought out.

If I were inventing the story, I would have the "Nordic aliens" do something more spectacular to demonstrate they were really aliens - like their spaceship would land and the Nordics would walk into it and the spaceship takes off. Three tall blonde guys in white hoodie suits just sounds like three guys with bleached hair who came down from London to trip out at the circle.

So I don't think the story convices me either way of anything. I have no way of knowing if any of the circles are made by aliens but they all look like something a human would design.

Assuming there is some possibility that aliens are visiting earth, I do agree it is conceivable they would be walking amongst us, provided some look like humans (and I also think that is possible). In fact, I believe I may have met an human-looking alien a long, long time ago (and I recall his name was, no joking, Ashtar, or something like that), but that is a story for another time. I do know my mother always claimed to have seen aliens back in the 1930s on her family's farm in Saskatchewan, but these were the short guys, who were wearing silvery suits and "helmets" or balaclavas covering their heads.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Maybe they just popped to Earth for a good old Chicken Kebab

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by francyburo

Francyboro ,

You want me to tell you who these 3 Tall beings are ?

I take it if Three Beings from another world were in front of you .

It would not make a difference to you .

I take it your a Skeptic maybe not a Debunker .

The illusion and programs that have been taught on Earth my friend are to keep you from knowing what is real and what is fiction.

The Report again is ongoing and Skeptics and Debunkers can not call this story anything until is completed.

You can disregard the story if you want but this is the first chapter and the second chapter has not been written.

You want me to talk from a Human Et perspective on this event .

I will give you my innerview of this as you give your skeptism .

Understand Men and Women can and do come to Earth with Ships and without them depending what Dimension they are from.

I am not certian you understand this or not.

You are looking for a logical explanation for something that is fresh and not yet completed .

I believe when Colin comes back to the States we will findout that this event was for the Police Officer a Otherworldly not just three Blonde Men with White Jump Suits in this Crop Circles .

I have spoken on behalf of the Ashtar Command in past threads and have been consistant in my own messages since day number 1.

This is not about me but the event of July 7th.

I will do a thread on the Space Brothers and go into more depth at that time .

I expect the Debunkers and Skeptics to jump in when I do.

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Dear Cmdrloen
You wrote:

I have spoken on behalf of the Ashtar Command in past threads and have been consistant in my own messages since day number 1.

Dear friend, let’s forget your “contacts” with Ashtar
They are not real
And be careful: most of contacted..are contacted by obscure forces

Regarding the Crop Circle with the 3 Swedish guys: is there a link you can send us in order to read it in a web site?

Thank you and…be careful!

PS
I still do not understand why you don’t have a response regarding this crop circle case if you have this privileged contact with this “Commander”…

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join