It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea's Cyber Attack: An Act of War, or No?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

That's something people conveniently ignore. They either think reunification is the end state or that reunification will mirror the experience of Germany. Not so. The disparities between the DPRK and the ROK are so immense that true reunification would be a generational thing, not something that is accomplished within a short timespan.

Even now, 20 years after the FDR and GDR united, the country is still dealing with the impact of the disparities.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

There's always a conspiracy x. Even if NK is responsible for the attacks, different countries are going to spin it different ways for their own ends. NK is an obvious puppet of China, a cats paw with which to stir the pot, to mix metaphors rather poorly. If China wanted a war with the West while not appearing not to be the aggressor, NK would be the way they'd go.

Now it seems that the attacks have been sourced to 16 different countries.

www.koreatimes.co.kr...

Does NK really have those kind of resources? China certainly does, or any number of Western countries.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

I won't argue with your logic . Last night I was just trying to put a ball park figure out there to show my point about there being less immediate then long term gains when it comes to the reunification of Korea . Hey it's not like I have denied that such problems would exist .

reply to post by resistor

North Korea is crazy not stupid of course the attacks that they are behind wouldn't originate from North Korea . Now your just looking for a conspiracy theory where there isnt one .

<< 1   >>

join