It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Being Ran By Emperors And Czars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Thanks, when I first heard Bush say "Car Czar" I figured that was weird enough. Obama having 33 and counting is a bit scary. I dont take the word lighly.

Will each state get a Czar, with unlimited control?

It seems like we are going back in history here.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The term is informal; these people are serving in the administration already, only given this 'title' in order to focus information through them and to help them aid the president.

For instance, the Afpak Czar is Richard Holbrooke, who is already the United States Special Envoy for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Herb Allison is the 'TARP Czar' or Assistant Secretary for Financial Stability and a member of the US Department of the Treasury.

John O. Brennan is the 'Terrorism Czar' or Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security.

And etc.

These people are not 'czars' with infinite power and no oversight.

What they are, are people who answer directly to the president, who are helping him with the task of keeping informed with the mighty load that's been shoveled on his plate.

The senate in recent years has become glacial when it comes to the president's cabinet and helped create the current environment, a place where there are nearly 2500 'sub-cabinet' positions that answer directly to the president because of this.

If there are more prominently labeled positions now, these 'czars', it says to me that Obama needs to have people on hand that answer directly to him. And the precident isn't new. You guys are getting all caught up and flustered unnecessarily over the word 'czar', reading things into this informal phrase that's been used since the late 1900s.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by ButterCookie

Thanks, when I first heard Bush say "Car Czar" I figured that was weird enough. Obama having 33 and counting is a bit scary. I dont take the word lighly.

Will each state get a Czar, with unlimited control?

It seems like we are going back in history here.

Hi wonder/

What do you mean by Khazar?
Anyway.....
A Tzar is in the Right sense of the Word is 'A King' appointed by God.
God said to the people through Moses: “When thou shalt come unto the land which the Lord thy God shall choose,
and shalt possess it,
and shalt dwell therein,
and shalt say,
I will set a king over me,
like as all the nations that are about me: thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee,
whom the Lord thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee,
which is not thy brother...” (Deuteronomy 17.14-15).

Many people do not UNDERSTAND the meaning of a true and faithful Tzar...
When the people of Israel came into possession of the promised land,
the land that God had chosen for them,
He Himself chose Saul,
and then David to rule over them........... “I have raised up one chosen out of My people; I have found David My servant” (Psalm. 88.18-19).
Then, since it is His will that man should work together with Him in the work of salvation,
He commanded the Prophet Samuel to anoint him.
But the anointing, no less than the calling,
was God’s........“With My holy oil have I anointed him” (Psalm. 88.19).
In the same way,
the calling and the anointing of Constantine.......for “thou wast the image of a new David,
receiving the horn of royal anointing over thy head”... was God’s.
And as if to make the point with special emphasis,
after His direct calling of the first Christian Emperor the Lord waits eight centuries before commanding the Church,
in the image of the Prophet Samuel, to anoint his successors.....this is what TZAR stands for.
If we look at the presidents and prime ministers of todays world, even the appinted Kings and Queens,....the similarities are beyond a joke of what is a TRUE God reigning Tzar!
Do people actually do any HISTORY reading to truly UNDERSTAND the meaning of the WORD '' TZAR''...Schoold should maybe teach proper History instead of the rubbish of theories of evolution and the such.

“In all, a king is an advantage to a land with cultivated fields” (Ecclesiastes 5.8); “Blessed are thou, O land, when thou hast a king from a noble family” (Ecclesiastes 10.17); “The heart of the king is in the hand of God: He turns it wherever He wills (Proverbs 21.1); “He sends kings upon thrones, and girds their loins with a girdle” (Job 12.18); “He appoints kings and removes them” (Daniel 2.21); “Thou, O king, art a king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given a powerful and honourable and strong kingdom in every place where the children of men dwell” (Daniel 2.37-38); “Listen, therefore, O kings, and understand…; for your dominion was given you from the Lord, and your sovereignty from the Most High” (Wisdom 6.1,3).

~The Mystery of Christian Power~!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

I already knew the US Czars had political rank; however these guys should not be allowed so much power and control. They dont answer to Congress, we never chose them.

What's the term on a CZAR Indefinite? Do they have pay caps? We know nothing about them except their duty.

I didnt know the President had the authority to choose Czars and have them at his disposal.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Yes there’s a fine line between an Emperor, a Czar and a Tzar. I still don’t think they have a purpose in our political system.

They should have been called Chief Executive’s, Big cheese or head honcho’s. They are going a bit too far.

Children hear words on TV like Car Czar and never doubt it. It slowly brainwashes the masses to the words. Thanks for pointing out the Biblical references.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by helen670

Yes there’s a fine line between an Emperor, a Czar and a Tzar. I still don’t think they have a purpose in our political system.

They should have been called Chief Executive’s, Big cheese or head honcho’s. They are going a bit too far.

Children hear words on TV like Car Czar and never doubt it. It slowly brainwashes the masses to the words. Thanks for pointing out the Biblical references.

Hi wonder/

Oh, I do agree with you what they should have been named!

It does seem more fitting to call them by there real names!

One more on Scripture...

"When the righteous are in authority,
the people rejoice:but when the wicked beareth rule,
the people mourn"
(Prov.29:2)
And we have been in mourning since!

ICXC NIKA
helen

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join