It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan 'apocalypse' crop circle appears at Silbury Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Are Crop Circles man made? I don't know but this ones cool because it is pointing to the date in my avatar, 12/ 21/12.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

After taking a close look I am sad to say that there is no ATS logo in the mayan crop circle.

Maybe next time!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

This crop circle is in another thread, but not that link, as far as I know. The quality of some of these seems way too defined to be made without higher technology of some sort. It has a 2-D or 3-D look to it as if some bowl or cup. Mayan or Aztek seemed to believe in sacrifices and a cup like this might represent sacrifice. These particular areas with crop circles might represent that particular area as being unsafe or a landing sight? idk

I suppose some higher tech satellites we now have, might be responsible, but I doubt they would do that. Especially, with the risk to anyone who might be in the field when it's created?

Gotta love these crop circle games anyway, whoever they are.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Well alot of people think it's a hoax. I dropped a line in that thread asking the circle creators to make me a crop circle for my new avatar. Is this it? It's hard to say, maybe I am an alien.

But on a more serious note, many documentaries have stated that something in the circles happening on a molecular leve can not be explained. So has that arguement any credibility or is it just hearsay or has it been debunked?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
now that is a puzzle... why put a Mayan symbol (Mexican) Image near the oldest European historic site... why not something out of Druid or Gaelic Mythology? Seems to be its just too new age in nature...placing a new world symbol in a place with no reference to it...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's hard to say. I guess we need a trustworthy source to investigate these sights to know it hasn't been enhanced with photoshop etc. It wouldn't suprise me if it was related to the 2012 movie.

It's somewhat annoying not knowing exactly what they mean and how they're doing it. The lack of videos etc. while these are made is also suspicious. Some are better than others. This one is more involved and attractive. I would like to see any exact comparisons with archeological evidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Some History channel documentaries suggest the possibility that these people were moved, if ony temporarily, to other locations such as by a more advanced race. The suggestions of ancient flying craft or planes and landing strips is somewhat confusing, since any visitors would have more likely had craft that wouldn't have needed long landing strips.

Maybe these symbols also suggest archeological evidence in that area?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well I went looking for a Mayan headdress and ended up back at Nazca, when this caught my eye.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/9637ce8dcbc53abe.jpg[/atsimg]

Interesting how the face from the nazca hummingbird and all those different images from different places line up together no?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Now compare the lines in the crop circle in my original post to this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00a51cbb21ff.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I still can't see the exact archeological symbol though.

But as I said, there may be strong evidence buried in that area or pointing to a similar event or a return to happen in that area. Travelers have been known to be buried with their possessions in other countries. They might have even been buried in that mound or field. Buried treasures, jewelry etc. were more likely when there weren't banks. Love/hate those buried treasure hunter programs.

I don't know what the eclipse means, unless it's some relation to a specific marker to an event like......Sundown. The alleged biblical crucifixion of the christ figure was allegedly timed with an eclipse. Of course, this might have also been done with a very large space craft as well. Can't really say, the hollywood version and special effects drama might not be far from the truth............which is STILL; special effects.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I believe that some of these crop Circles are man made.. we have proof that the hummingbird circle is a fact.. man made. To the people that are making them... I don't think they're funny... they are disrupting and ruining a farmers crops!! And money he could be making for his self and his family. It's easy to decipher which ones are and aren't man made. The ones that aren't have way to much going on inside the circles that cannot be explained... as someone said early on in this post... 2-d, 3-d, and the energy coming off of the circles are amazing. The crops themselves not being damaged laying down as they keep growing. Man Made the stalks are broken. I hope the people that make them can be brought to justice and will be made to pay the farmer for his loss of crop... and paid beyond the loss for personal injury... whatever cat. that falls under!!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
uhhh the name reminded me of Silent Hill those games were such a trippy concept, maybe something to add I dont know try to be observant . I wasnt going too bother anyone anymore with my schizophrenia nosense , just ghost reading. Sil Bury???

new topics

top topics

join