It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1 movie to get you through

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't know that I could watch any movie overandoverandover again, but if I HAD to pick just one, undoubtedly The Big Lebowski. Perfect cast, great dialogue. I could probably watch it every 6 months or so if it was the only movie I had.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My favorite pick me up movies are Saving Grace, The Full Monty and Waking Ned Devine.... yeah I like British comedies

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I just saw Grand Torino the other day. I could see that a few more times. Clint Eastwood did a fabulous job playing the roll of an X army veteran. He busted that troublesome neighborhood gang in an unexpected manner in the end. Good to see him in a new movie. Id love to have an entire Clint Eastwood collection.

Here is the ending scene

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I don't know that I could watch any movie overandoverandover again, but if I HAD to pick just one, undoubtedly The Big Lebowski. Perfect cast, great dialogue. I could probably watch it every 6 months or so if it was the only movie I had.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by yeahright]

I totally recomended that movie to my mother and she absolutely hated it. No sense of humor at all. :shk:

My pick would have to be "Blazing Saddles" or "A Night at the Roxburry"...probably the Roxburry. Emilioooo!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All great picks guys..Allot of great messeges in them..Grand Torino I feel was clints legecy..The best movie I have seen In a looong time...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Was given the book 18 years ago I think (or so) when I started College and never read it...

Finally saw the movie while having a pretty bad time in my life less than 2 years ago... Must have watched it every other night for months till I pulled myself up and still throw it on kind of regularly

Way of the Peaceful Warrior...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join