It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's space programs share the Vector symbol....why?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Also think of the shevron in terms of 7

These mission badges have also spiked my interest. I wonder what they could mean

mission badge showing an ancient site
genedorr.com...

mission badges also have these 3 lines going through a hoop leading to a star... just wondering if this could be symbolising a stargate
photos.imageevent.com...

leading to ... orion
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

just thoughts

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Just saw a commercial for a hovering UFO toy called the Vectron. hmmmm

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Obviously you're not the first to notice this, but check this out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Going out on a limb here i saw Birds pull that shape very earl one morning as the moon was vanishing and the light was coming up ,it was a misty morning and they pulled into the vector shape to follow the last light of the moon as it was vanishing away .

Maybe it was life showing me something

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
How about because it's just the most simplistic representation of a rocket, plane or other form of air/space craft?

Logos need to represent ideas or concepts easily and quickly at a lowest common denominator to be effective.

Yep.

The principles of design don't very change much across cultures.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Overload

It's a science thing. Vectors and chevrons appear more frequent in the paperwork of design and planning in space programs than say a package designing company. Also, vectors and chevrons appear more spiffy.

World's space programs share the Vector symbol....why?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

It is showing the complete representation of our solar system by including the elliptical orbit of the red dwarf, planet of the crossing, that passes the Sun, stops and returns to the other side of its gravitational pull. This symbol is represented since ancient time supposedly because life from that red dwarf came to Earth repeatedly, and I believe we can find all the information related to that in books, on the internet, in documentaries. References to that red dwarf/planet (and to those that came here from it long ago) will be made by all groups or entities of power.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheVoodooGamer
Ok as promised, here are some photo's of vector's photographed in space.

magic-ufo.forum-phpbb.in...

And here is the youtube video of the guy I mentioned, I am not sure if I believe his theory, but look at the vectors he uncovers in the video...

And here is another great video by LunaCognita regarding the vector, or "chevron"

Make sure you watch until the end of the video for the vector object in the reflection of the astronaut's helmet.

Again...Who or what is it that these agencies are paying homage to ?

originally posted by: Cultist
If you Google Elder Sign, the most common image should be of a star made up of vectors. This was used in H.P. Lovecrafts writings to help keep away aliens beings (polyps, migo, great old ones). Just throwing it out there

After seeing some of the military's operations logos some of them look kind of ominous. Particularly the 23 Space Operations and the 8th Space Warning seals. "They Shall Not Pass" wonder who they're referring to by they? Perhaps they use the vectors to show maybe some sort of allegiance? A pretty intriguing find. I've always believed that the symboligy and vocab they use for space exploration are cleary done by the elites who possess the esoteric knowledge but thats just me...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Illiberation

Honestly, this entire thread is one of the silliest I have read on here. Any graphic designer could tell you that some variant of narrow, bifurcated triangle is the most ideal symbol for an aircraft/rocket/aerospace craft. It is simple and clearly denotes aerodynamics and forward/upward movement.

It has been suggested that as far as pertains to space agencies, the NASA insignia was the first to feature the "vector." In fact, many years ago, some fool described it as a "vector" and this term became inextricably linked to the design. On the NASA insignia, this element was never a vector. In 1958, when James Modarelli submitted designs for a new NASA insignia (today commonly known as the "meatball") and the more formal, lesser known NASA seal, he included a symbol representing a radical supersonic airplane configuration designed for efficient flight at Mach 3 (2,000 mph).

This shape featured a cambered and twisted arrow wing with drooped trailing edges and a slightly upturned nose. Modarelli had seen wind tunnel models of this concept at both Ames Aeronautical Laboratory and Langley Memorial Aeronautical Laboratory. For his designs, Modarelli drew the wing from a skewed perspective to give an edge-on view and stylized its features for graphic clarity.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So now "pointy things" or graphic representations of flight is now a conspiracy?
Man, this is almost as stupid as the conspiracy theorist claiming there was something to all those "round circles!!!!" in logos lol

Graphic design, look it up.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shadowhawk

I dont doubt the fact that the first aircraft had something to do with its inception. But to me I think this symbol is a little more rooted than just an aircraft design. Maybe an illustration showing momentum bending the air or gravity who knows? I find it odd we never really launced a space craft that looked anything remotely close to the design of a supersonic aircraft out into space orbit or such. And about the elite thing... theres a reason they use Greek mythology as terms for space missions. The ones in-the-know give high regard to the early astronomers of those times beacuse they knew about what we are discovering and seeing today. To me theres not much new under the sun thats has not been thought of in the past. But again thats just my opinion that im entitled to just as you are for yours.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The vector image is a representation of the serpent's forked tongue. The serpent (satan) is the father of all lies and the serpent seedline, the line of Cain, has been in positions of power since Cain built cities in the land of Nod and elsewhere east of Eden. These science/political elites are part of that bloodline of liars and they run the world as we have come to know it. Deception being their main instrument of control, they try to make people believe in science and outer space as truth so that you forget about God and the fact that he created everything, including the "outer" space that these elites claim we have explored. The chevron symbol, or serpent's tongue, is used to identify a secret that is kept by only the elite and is on all of their agencies' logos to let other elites know that it is a system of mind control, that they are in command of.
If you trace the symbolism down through history, even past Sumerian relief carvings, you find that God created a "mark" to identify Cain's bloodline by. This way, they would know their own and not harm them when they showed their "mark." The 8-pointed star of Ishtar is another mark that has been used by this bloodline. It is in almost all the seals of governmental bodies around the world. Sometimes obvious - sometimes hidden. These are the ways the elite communicate. Even Confucius knew... he stated that “Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” Another great quote of his: "Study the past if you would divine the future..." - If only people would do the research and see what has truly happened in the past they would be able to realize what all their decisions mean for their futures. On a global scale, people seem to not be smart enough to read their history, but rather, rely on people in power to dictate history to them. Thus we have a perpetual state of war and deception becoming the norm. If one researches the ritual practices of power amalgamation in the pagan world, you find many "blood sacrifices" being made for this power, and the use of it for nefarious, rather than altruistic purposes. So a need to keep these inside "nods" to others in the special clubs arises and becomes a "scientific" secret. But a secret, nonetheless. Jesus states in the bible that he had always been open and forthcoming about his teachings and practices and did nothing in secret like the synagogue of satan he referred to does. So if people step back and look at the big picture, we have an evil bloodline deceiving mankind throughout history in order to maintain power over others, by using secrets in all our media and information disbursement channels, so that they can bring about the desired outcome in all situations, ultimately filling their pockets or their master's pockets with more money. Very Hegelian Dialectic, and absolutely possible, IN MY OPINION. Good and Evil obviously exist and have been at war for millennia, and the evil is in charge of our world (another piece of information backed up by the bible in Ephesians 6:12: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.") It would stand to reason that if they are in charge of the mechanisms of information dissemination, deception, like this, on such a grand scale, would be very easily achieved. I have read other religions books and other philosophical treatise throughout my life, and the bible still seems to have the answers. Most people just wont open it to even check. They would rather call a person a "conspiracy theorist" (which only means that they theorize a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful) or religious "nut", than do the extended legwork necessary in tying all the pieces together to see the big picture. Since science has all the means to falsify data in order to make people BELIEVE what they want (in a very religious sense), how could any opposition to their "educated opinions" be considered anything but "conspiracy" when their livelihood depends on the belief in those "educated opinions?" After all, money is the impetus behind the need to control the flow of information... but I am just a stupid talking monkey whose brain is obviously in-congruent with the elites who have been ruling this planet and know exactly what's going on. So don't listen to anything I have to say, and DEFINITELY DON'T DO ANY RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN!

"OOOO OOOO AAAH AAAH" - Boots the Monkey

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ploob

Research Jack Parsons. The guy who really founded NASA before it was NASA (JPL & AEC). Check out what HE believed in. OOPS! Sorry, that might lead to uncovering the truth...

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The vector represents the tongue of the serpent, honoring satan

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lhenders

No it doesn't.
edit on 4/22/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: no1dea

Which is interesting as the chevron is on a lot of ancient stones as well. Does a place like New Grange have the symbol depicting another way to get to space.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This maybe a little off the discussion thread...but ISRO is the Indian space research organisation , not iranian.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join