It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three arrested in attack posted on YouTube

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me. So what if a lone person yelled something first? 3 against one, not fair. Words should not consitute such action.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Don't go there (redneck thing made it up north). What a freakin racist thing to say. There are so called 'rednecks' in every state, every country, why are you directing it to a particular area? I live in the south, and yes, there are some 'rednecks' in the south. I could promise you though that they are not the majority, it is not common, most people are inteligent, articulate, educated, passive, family people.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This and other examples of violence is the reason why walking sticks and/or canes are making a come back. Stick fighting is a martial art form, check You Tube for examples.
The point is, a cane is perfectly legal to carry "EVERYWHERE", even in airports and on planes.
It takes a short time of practice to get pretty good for street trouble. Then the fit guys can gum their food.

I walk with a cane and I get NO trouble.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
You know you are right redpillblues... maybe the white guy in Akron was selling drugs and the black kids knew it and weren't going to take it anymore.

Your right we dont know that,but in that case there is much more information released..

But you dont have to be blind to see there are double standards..Just ignorant of the fact..

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My God enough is enough!

How do people have time to be so racist? I mean anybody? What do you have to be thinking to just go an attack someone? Like I say, issues of this nature have to do with mental health. Apparently it's not just in the US where the mentally unstable are allowed to live with the general population and go untreated.

You ever wonder why there is a drug war around the world? People attempting to medicate themselves for all their problems and contradictions.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
That video wasnt even worth youtube. Better off in police hands i agree. Those white guys give white people a bad name for 1, doing hate crime and 2 not being able to actually fight despite there being 3 of them.

Pathetic. We've been centrifuged together overtime and people still seek to place barriers on such things as color.
Judge someone by there character not by skin color.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join