It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three arrested in attack posted on YouTube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ok so if i shoot someone and murder them, its just a "crime"

but if say, they happened to be another race, its now a "hate crime"?

that is so retarded lol

seriously, its a "hate" crime if i shoot anyone no matter what race they are!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oeden
Personally, and others have stated this too, that hate crimes are ridiculous. Violence is violence and is to be punished by the law or its not. People everywhere are so eager to drag this "race" thing as far as they can ensuring that it stays alive.

Yeah...

...you are so right: let's sweep this whole race thing under the carpet...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
These three brainless white children illustrate quite dramatically the need for abortion. I did not think the redneck gene had made it that far north. We should have set up check points to contain it at the border.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Couldnt agree more. If you are a level headed person, u will look at this video and have to demand more for more details.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

not all rednecks are the way you think. Some are proud to be from the south and don't hate anybody.(except stupid people of course) Lets not generalize. That is the kind of thing that makes people look less intelligent than they claim to be.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
We just have to look at the book of REVELATION to see this must come to pass. We're getting closer to the end my friends...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The lone person gave a pretty good account of himself IMO. Stick and move, keep retreating sideways looking for an opening. Not too shabby.

I could sit here and armchair-quarterback his performance but that would be sort of pointless.

Speaking generally, a person fistfighting more than one opponent should try to find a bottleneck to restrict the enemy movement; between 2 parked cars, into a doorway, between trees, etc. It is important to isolate the opponents if at all possible, then go for the "cheap shots"; knees, nuts, and neck.

All that face-punching and body-punching isn't really worth much. Stomping on someone's foot real hard and then punching the throat as you back away beats the heck out of hitting them in the largest bone in their body (the head).

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Couldnt agree more. If you are a level headed person, u will look at this video and have to demand more for more details.

correct..But i'll be damned if I ask if he sold drugs..Maybe just maybe the whites knew this and didnt want it anymore in there town...

Theres 100 different reasons that none of know until more is released..Just a video showing 3 whites fighting with a black guy with the N word thrown in..
God the skys gonna fall..

Hell if I told you the drug dealer across the street from me was black,and a muslim all hell would break loose..certainly not PC but 100% true..Glad the Swat team got him..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well according to the article, the guy who got jumped and a witness at the apartment complex it was racially motivated.

But I guess there could be another side of the story..

Regardless I know cowards when I see them. The three kids who jumped him were cowards...no doubt about it.

Here's hoping they feel shame, grow up and become real men some day.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

So I am a looser because when I have time from work and all I go to you tube to watch tribute, clips, listen to music and such? Oh oks well thank you very much for that

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Double Post!

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter who provoked the fight. Three on one is BS. Those three guys are probably some of the lamest fighters I have ever seen, and on top of being an embarrassment to the human race. They were scared to death of him. Lucky for them he was scared too. He would have easily taken any of them one on one.
As far as racial hate crime, I think that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. Hate is hate, no mater the skin color.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
.... The Irony in this story is that these three young .... fit, caucasian men will probably go to prison and get raped by black men.

.... way to show em guys. .... and I'm not saying that only black guys rape people ...... but after word of this video gets out their going to turn these misbred momma boy's into Shish Kabob's.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Mesed up..How do we know its a race thing? All we are seeing, is 3 late teens, realy 20's guys gangin up on a black guy. Im not saying its not race related, but to boldy advertise this right off the bat without much other evidence, isnt enough. For all we know, the whte guys were jsut bored and looking for someone to mess with...ive encountered lowlifes like that before, going tinto a mcdonalds, belive it or not...they look at yuo all evil and half closed eyed like, say things, to get yuo to respond. But if this was in fact race related, what a bumnch of low class white dudes...
They fight like women (no pun intended), seriosuly. They just kept thier cool, quiet, and waited until they could get an edge on the black guy...notice when the black guy fell, thats when they attacked him. A REAL man would have done the job face to face...kinda like yuo gotta sumthing to say, here i am, now PROVE IT..they failed miserably in that area..
Its sad, in todays world, epopel have nothig to do than worry about their neighbors skin color or culture..in the meantime, we still havnt figured out the justice for all, how to save lives without profiting off of it, cancers, or let alone WHO WE REALLY ARE...no a total strangers skin color is more to focus on...goes to show i dont think most of us will ever evolve and grow smarter than what our species allows us to become...animals.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
lol yeah, in prison, BIG BUBBA, will probably wanna some ation form those white guys lol
and who knows!!! maybe 1 or 2 of them will become his women
the weak prisoner that walks around with his finger in his main mans belt buckes holders on is pants lol.
Agreed, those guys are the lamest fighters ever. Really, ide totaly place bets all 3 of them together coudlnt fight thier way out of a paper bag

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
As said before: violence is violence. Crime is crime.

As far as I know, there is only ONE human RACE: Homo Sapiens sapiens... isn't it?

If I get an encyclopedia will I find "Homo Sapiens sapiens black", "Homo Sapiens sapiens yellow", "Homo Sapiens sapiens white", "Homo Sapiens sapiens red"?

I guess not...

As already posted, people (or MSM, or TPTB, or whatever) always try to drag the "race" issue to the discussion... this is BS... it only serves to make us debate "around our tails" and forget the real issues...

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz

Originally posted by Oeden
Personally, and others have stated this too, that hate crimes are ridiculous. Violence is violence and is to be punished by the law or its not. People everywhere are so eager to drag this "race" thing as far as they can ensuring that it stays alive.

Yeah...

...you are so right: let's sweep this whole race thing under the carpet...

Sweep it under the carpet? No, if that's what you inferred from my post then I didn't explain myself well enough.

We claim to hold humanity equal in the eyes of the law and yet fail miserably in its application. We create "Hate Laws" in an effort to control what people think; i.e, hating other people. Why? Is it government's place to legislate people's thoughts? Or is it government's job to ensure a safe environment for the populace to live and thrive? In one scenario, we are dictated how we may think. The other it is simply how we may behave.

I'm not allowed to hurt another person unless I have no other choice BUT to hurt them in order to save myself in a particular situation. Were I to harm someone willfully then I should encounter the full weight of the law. It doesn't work that way, however. Instead we have special laws because the laws in place to protect people from violence are inadequate. I say, Enforce the laws we have equally regardless of religion, sex, color, or ideology.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Hhaha you are probably right.

I remember one time I was in a county jail in Milton, Florida back about 1995 or so. My cellee was a skinny young white guy with "Solid White" in large black flowing script on his chest. He was all the time saying stuff like "if it ain't white, it ain't right" etc.

So one day he was walking back from the showers and a big black guy on the balcony hollered down "hey man, what them words on yo chest mean?" and the white kid couldn't hardly talk he was so scared. He started stuttering and walking faster back to our cell.

Then once he was back in the cell he started pacing back and forth acting all mad, but cooled it if anybody black or mexican walked by. Total wannabe. He was a short kid though, from what I could gather the "badass white power wannabe" mess was from a combination of "short-guy complex" and white trash parents.

I live in Alabama now and I see lots of those types running around.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

No! I don't mean it like that dude, I mean just pointless crap (you know it's full of it)

Just people who pretty much post their lives on there as if anyone actually cares. The only hits they get are from said similar losers.

Nothing wrong with using it for research, music or anything like that I was just having a personal jab at the other sort of stuff.. sorry!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues

Originally posted by NightVision

correct..But i'll be damned if I ask if he sold drugs..Maybe just maybe the whites knew this and didnt want it anymore in there town...

Theres 100 different reasons that none of know until more is released..Just a video showing 3 whites fighting with a black guy with the N word thrown in..
God the skys gonna fall..

Hell if I told you the drug dealer across the street from me was black,and a muslim all hell would break loose..certainly not PC but 100% true..Glad the Swat team got him..

You know you are right redpillblues... maybe the white guy in Akron was selling drugs and the black kids knew it and weren't going to take it anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join