It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did U.S. okay Israel construction of 2,500 settlement homes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Did U.S. okay Israel construction of 2,500 settlement homes?

haaretz.com

Israel had won agreement from the United States for the continued construction of 2,500 housing units in settlements in the West Bank, despite U.S. calls for a freeze, according to the Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv.

A U.S. embassy spokesman in Tel Aviv also had no immediate comment.

"This is a concession to avoid causing undue hardships on individuals" who have signed contracts and have already paid for work that cannot be refunded, one of the officials said, adding that discussions were sti
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
WOW... Just WOW
what a bunch of flip flopping

You mean Obama's speech against settlements was all a show? SHOCKING!

and I only see this on israeli sites news too
nothing on western news... or at least so far

And israel speaks of undue hardships.
Undue hardships??????
You mean like an Apartheid for example????

Perhaps Palestinians could start building settlements on Israeli land. Oh shoot, i'm sorry, I forgot they can't even build anything on THEIR OWN land!

haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
They are their own country in their GOD GIVEN land so they should have the right to do it and BABYLON can just stay out of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why in the world would Israel need the US's permission to build? As the above poster said, it's their country and they can do with it what they want. Then don't need US's permission, wouldn't ask the US, and most of all (hopefully) if they did ask, then we would tell them we got bigger fish to fry with our own failing housing market.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
They are their own country in their GOD GIVEN land so they should have the right to do it and BABYLON can just stay out of it.

Troll? or Jew?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Christian,jew,troll,different view...who knows.I might add though that zionism is against the torah.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Happyfeet

Christian,jew,troll,different view...who knows.I might add though that zionism is against the torah.

Good points bro, I'll lay off the borderline racism.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
For the people who keep questioning why Zionists seek out American permission to build...

It's because that permission typically comes along with the MONEY to do the building.

Israel despite it's much higher per average per capita individual income is a charity state.

It finances much of it's expansion, building, defence and offence capability through American charity.

If it's not American charity, it's German charity, or Italian charity, or English charity or any state or human being they can extort, cajoll or manipulate money out of.

What is absolutely hysterical is the nice 'round' number of people facing hardships by a building freeze, it's no 2,499, or 2,501 but 2,500 people who contracted to build on stolen land and pay for it with begged money?

My heart sure is NOT bleeding for these bums, leaches, murderers and theives.

This whole thing that Obama is not in Israel's pocket is just a scam, one need only look as far as the White House Cheif of Staff to see Israel is all around the man and has him in their pocket.

Israel realizes it has a mounting problem with the American citizen, not the American government. The American government is full of Israeli moles, dual citizens, and people subject and vulnerable to Israeli extortion and blackmail and manipulation.

The American people though, the real ones, not the paid shills from the IDF and the MOUSSAD and the Anti-Defemation League and AIPAC who ONLY care about Israel and NOT the U.S. who love to pretend they are U.S. Citizens have no problem. The Zionist Christian religios zealots have no problem. The prejudiced people who have likely never even had a meal or been to a Muslim's or Arab's home let alone personally know one have no problem.

Real Americans who believe in the Seperation of Church and State, Equal Rights, and Human Rights have a REAL problem with Israel though, and the Administration is just pretending like it 'sort of' might have a problem with them too, but it doesn't, it's been bought and paid for and the contract is strictly enforced one need look no further than the Cheif of Staff of the White House to see that very evident and real manifestation.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Really? Let's expound on that assumption. Did God give it to them? How Do you know?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
what does the US have to do with Israel building settlements on Palestinian land? Israel should be allowed to provoke whoever they want without anyones permission.

if it means that much to us, why don't we make Israel into a crater? they seem to do nothing but provoke and stir up turmoil.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

Why does a parasite need a host?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
For the people who keep questioning why Zionists seek out American permission to build...

It's because that permission typically comes along with the MONEY to do the building.

This whole thing that Obama is not in Israel's pocket is just a scam, one need only look as far as the White House Cheif of Staff to see Israel is all around the man and has him in their pocket.

Israel realizes it has a mounting problem with the American citizen, not the American government. The American government is full of Israeli moles, dual citizens, and people subject and vulnerable to Israeli extortion and blackmail and manipulation.

The American people though, the real ones, not the paid shills from the IDF and the MOUSSAD and the Anti-Defemation League and AIPAC who ONLY care about Israel and NOT the U.S. who love to pretend they are U.S. Citizens have no problem. The Zionist Christian religios zealots have no problem. The prejudiced people who have likely never even had a meal or been to a Muslim's or Arab's home let alone personally know one have no problem.

Real Americans who believe in the Seperation of Church and State, Equal Rights, and Human Rights have a REAL problem with Israel though, and the Administration is just pretending like it 'sort of' might have a problem with them too, but it doesn't, it's been bought and paid for and the contract is strictly enforced one need look no further than the Cheif of Staff of the White House to see that very evident and real manifestation.

Excellent reply...
I'm half about to throw up about the people on here who say that the racism and the jew bashing needs to stop.

Look...yeah..we need to take accountability of ourselves and lives...but it doesn't help that in a middle of a recession...our F'IN GOVERNMENT wants to waste more of our money to a parasitic group of genocidal, economic homicidal, whack jobs who we call Israel.

And i'm not talkin about jews...it's the zionists...and there is a difference.
(That was to all the anti-jew bashing people out there.)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

After you answer these questions:

Happyfeet:

Troll? or Jew?

12.21.12:

Really? Let's expound on that assumption. Did God give it to them? How Do you know?

Then tell me, how are Gentiles [99% of Jews are Khazars, who are Gog of Magog, whom are children of Japeth] the children of God? Now, JDL member or deceived fundamentalist? I sure hope the former. God didn't 'GIVE' these people anything, they stole it -- and God doesn't like these people either, which if you're a fundamentalist you should know how he feels about Gog of Magog [Jews]. Find the truth and don't follow astray.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Troll? or Jew?

Originally posted by unlikelycandidate
I'm half about to throw up about the people on here who say that the racism and the jew bashing needs to stop.

Originally posted by ElloAll
Now, JDL member or deceived fundamentalist?

:shk: :shk: Lovely bunch. :shk: :shk:

- Israel needs no permission from the USA to start settlement homes.

- Israel is it's own country and can do, for better or worse, what ever it wants without us dictating it.

- Funny (well ... sad really).... the bigots claim that the Jews, (with less then 1% of the world population and a zero % birth rate) run the world but then they claim that the Jews need the USA's permission to build homes. Which is it? Never mind .. I'd rather not see what is slithering around in those heads of yours.

- As was previously stated in other threads ... just because someone has a differnece of opinion on this subject does NOT make them 'trolls', 'Jews, 'Jewish Defense League members', Christian Fundamentalists, or 'Jewish Defense League men pretending to be American women in order to gain sympathy'. (that last little gem, from another thread, was beyond ignorant).

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
You mean Obama's speech against settlements was all a show?

ALL his speeches are just for show. He's a NWO tool.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Lovely bunch.

Why thank you,
- Maybe you'll join the awakened Americans some day.

Israel is it's own country and can do, for better or worse, what ever it wants without us dictating it.

I hope that goes well, but imagine it won't!

As was previously stated in other threads ... just because someone has a differnece of opinion on this subject does NOT make them 'trolls', 'Jews, 'Jewish Defense League members', Christian Fundamentalists, or 'Jewish Defense League men pretending to be American women in order to gain sympathy'. (that last little gem, from another thread, was beyond ignorant).

I say it does (Personal experience)
But let's agree to disagree.

As for this thread, Israel cannot move without the US and vice versa. They don't genuinely care about our opinion though, its all for PR.

ALL his speeches are just for show. He's a NWO tool.

Who isn't?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by ElloAll]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElloAll

Why thank you,
- Maybe you'll join the awakened Americans some day...
I say it does (Personal experience)
But let's agree to disagree.

Awakened Americans? Thankfully, people who spend their lives hating one particular group of people and blaming all of the world's ills on them are neither informed, intelligent, nor do they represent a significant segment of American society.

You do all remind me of a significant segment of American society who felt similarly about blacks in our not too distant past.

So perhaps your ancestors passed along this view of the world to you?

Either way, I'm glad you guys have a way to express your anger based on feelings of inadequacy. Otherwise you might resort to the very physical violence you supposedly deplore.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I know. God gave them their land. God exists. Life is empty with useless pleasures and without God. I was just like you guys once but I was pulled out.

Why does the USA think they own everything?

God Bless America or is he going to damn it in an hour?

God despises this country so much that it will all come down in an hour.

Good day.

What's Mason(Freemason) in the mirror?

NO SAM!!!! No Uncle Sam.

Oh and I live here in this country that thinks God loves them.

Freedom to sin not freedom.

I'm not Jewish nor Israelite.

Not all are in Israel that are of Israel.

I will even have to turn Israel back to the fathers because they are a rebellious bunch.

Many modern Jewish peoples are not who you think. The Lord has sworn and will not relent. This generation must learn the hard way.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 7/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

new topics

top topics

join