It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidences ?? i get soo many of them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Its like some thing is controlling my life

at one point you will notice something is happening

example , i looked at the time and said Noooo, but on tv a guy looked at the time and said noo , same time as me

i would say exact same thing as the Tv many many times ( i dont even watch tv that much)
i remember when i went through a period of time , when i looked at the watch the second always showed "5"

this is the hardest one to believe , i was downloading torrent files , a spam pop-up page came up, it said " Do you wish your boss would drop dead? If so please click here" (something like that ) and i did click, I thought it was funny, since i did wish my boss was dead.
3 days later my boss died of a heart attack. He was 69

I realised im getting more coincidences everyday, than they would just stop ....than come back after 7 months to haunt me

sometimes i wish this would stop, any ideas ?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well that's pretty freaky.

I don't have things like that happen with me. It would certainly make me think about if things are controlling me.

What happens to me is deja vu. I will dream something and it will happen in real life. Unfortunately I can't remember the dreams until the event is actually happening. But if I remembered prior, I guess I'd be tempting fate by trying to control destiny?

Recently, I was in a meeting at work. The speaker went on a tirade that had nothing to do with the subject. I leaned over to my boss and was able to tell him word for word what the speaker was going to say. It was only by about a second, so not a lot of fore thought. But if I remembered early on, I could end up steering the discussion to my own agenda.

Thanks for the thread. Sorry I can't really offer any advice except to just accept that there are things you can't control. If someone really is controlling you, about the only recourse is to change course when you feel yourself being steered.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

yes i get lots of coincidences like that to many to name i'm afraid, be it signs or times and symbols.

like on my right hand i have 3 dots(birth mark)shaped like a triangle and a 6 on my left thigh(birth mark) when reverted it kinda looks like the UK and and i see shapes and numbers in random places in the exact same way, i see certain numbers daily.. like 11:11, 20:12, 666.
Thinking of a film iw ant to watch and it appears 2 days later on TV.

really strange this has only been picking up for me since 2008, i see those 3 numbers DAILY a good 2-4 times for each. and i have a feeling i'm meant for something and that "something" is coming.

oh btw about the death thing that happened to me to in 2006 as part of Air Cadets i was bullied when at a RAF base by my flight sergeant and i hated him for it, it led to me quitting the cadets but before i left i looked at him coldly and said "I know you will die a painful death" 9 months later when he shipped to Afghanistan he was killed by a flame trap set by the taliban it took him 6 minutes to die

EDIT: i fully believe in fate and some kind of higher power/powers controlling our lives like a game of chess.. we are the pawns and every now and again the pawn gets promoted to "Knight" or "Bishop"

i believe EVERYTHING is pre-planned by that same pwoer and thats why certain people rise up faster than others. If i am meant for something i won't know what till the time comes..i deeply feel something IS coming and i hope it's something good, perhaps i'm one of the few to be taken when the return of the ancients happens who knows? =)

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Like 5 minutes ago my wife was complaining because we didn't have anything sweet in the house to snack on. I made a joke about having an "everlasting gobstopper" she could have.

Scrubs is on TV. 10 seconds after we finished the little comedic exchange, the guy on scrubs says to the other guy - "Or do you have the gobstoppers to do it".

30 seconds later, I read this thread.

I don't think there is anything to it. It's just when things like that happen, we make note of it, and forget the times that are "normal".

It's really no different than why when you are young, the days seem to last forever. But the older you get, the more time flies. You kind of group/index things that are repetitive in your memory. When you are young, everything is new so it's all like being experienced for the first time. As you get older you get into a routine and the memories start stacking. So when something out of the ordinary happens, you create a unique memory etc.

Lets say you have job pushing a button over and over all day long. You will remember that you did that all day, you will remember the actual process of clicking the button. But you wouldn't be able to recall each and every single time you pushed the button. However, if 1 of those times you pushed the button it shocked you, then you would remember that unique event.

So, when you start to put importance on something like 11:11 and such, then you are creating a unique event that calls attention to it. 11:11 becomes like that shock on the button. Now everytime it happens you make note of the times it happened, over the times it doesn't. Of course, over time when it happens enough, you won't be able to remember all the unique times you seen 11:11, but you will remember making a note of it etc.

From now on, you will start to notice 10:53 more and more.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I don't believe in coincidence, I believe that every "mile marker" in life we cross is already planned out we just follow along our marry way thinking we have some kind of control.

Often we do not realize how many things in our lives can be traced back to a certain event be it good or bad. The "deck" we draw our hands from has already been stacked and planned out and we just play through.

new topics

top topics

join