It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Fired Over Flu Pandemic Lawsuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Journalist Fired Over Flu Pandemic Lawsuit

www.infowars.com

Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister, who recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several high ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism, has been fired from her job. “On Monday, I was unexpectedly fired from my job as European Correspondent of the Renewable Energy World website,” Bürgermeister writes on her blog.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
We should all heed this warning. This lawsuit is not a conspiracy ploy. The fact that this virus , which is a combination of three diferent strains that has health officials scratching their .s on how it mutated , shoul send a red flag. The fact that in a few weeks it was reported worldwide , should send a red flag. The WHO declaring a level six pandemic level recently with the warning that this virus is about to mutate in the fall , should definitely send a red flag. We are being set up for forced vaccinations....www.youtube.com...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
According to some people I know, if they didn't hear about it in the newspaper or on TV, it didn't happen. She filed suit supposedly with FBI involvement and she gets fired but nobody knows anything about this story except the internet junkies.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It kind of makes me wonder who's feathers she ruffled?

Why would a media organization shun a reporter that is obviously bringing them attention?

Such a shame.

The predicted Fall mutation should be a dire sign that they have a plan ....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
to the majority of the world living in ignorance, im angry

Because people tune out the important things, that are coming at us like a freight train at 20 meters, we who tried to stay informed for the greater good of the masses will suffer as much as anyone.

Man, people are sheep

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevin_X2

I agree , not only am I angry but also very worried for my family's safety if forced vaccinations are to be.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yet another ploy by the Media to 'shush' one of their own,
"you say anything we'll fire you" nonsense. Now this journalist should go all the way , but I think , not being overly dramatic, she'll end up 'commiting suicide' out of depression at losing her job and the case will 'disappear.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The sheeple are gonna get the rest of us killed.

Lining up like zombies, allowing themselves to take the injection of death.

The people that refuse the injections will be hunted down by the injectees.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here is Jane Bürgermeister personal blog.

Also an interview with her on a radio station.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Canadian DR. Ghislain Lanctot warns that the elite and their minions will introduce a compulsory vaccination that will contain a deadly virus and this will be used specifically as a aeugenics weapon for " massive and targeted reduction of the world population ". ......www.infowars.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Very frustrating for her sake (and everyone's sake for that matter) but this could just be another sign she is on the right track (which I believe she is on). As angry as this news makes me, I can't say I'm surprised.

For anyone who is interested in the back story on this woman and her work, here is a previous thread about it on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Recently 21 people died in a trial vaccination programme for the H5N1 virus. The vaccine was untried and was given to homeless people under the guise of a conventional flu vaccine. The same type of untried vaccinations could face us all. www.telegraph.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join