It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Did anyone watch this special last night on History Channel?

Here is a link to the DVD *IF* you want it.
www.amazon.com...

But it spoke about many claims about how the pyramids were constructed in 20 years and in today's builders CAN NOT do it in 20 years.

also talked about the Mayan calendars and if the Mayans were aliens.

Talked about the "Gods from the Sky" coming down and helping us with technology or showing us how to do certain things.

I found it very interesting, anyone else see this show?

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3"

Part 4:

Part 5:

What do you guys and girls think about this?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

I saw it when it originally aired a few months ago, it is a good documentary. A lot of things to think about, thanks for posting the videos here.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There are other threads on this topic on the board somewhere. Those threads seem to have a lot of people ripping the validity apart. I found it interesting especially the pyramids, the mayans, and the ancient city in peru? was it? The tool marks are what made me get the willies.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

ATS member Skyfloating has quite a few ancient alien threads actually, check them out, they are good. And no, the validity of most are not being torn apart.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks for this link! I love the ancient aliens show. I have seen it many times and each time I have new ideas. I will check their threads out.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks OP

This is good stuff. These videos really open ones eyes.

S+F for you!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What I found especially interesting was the common orientation of several far apart structures to the orientation of the pleiades star cluster. Most notably the identical orientation of "formations" on Mars. The pyramids in Egypt, the pyramids in America, and now these "formations" on Mars. Perhaps we ought to keep a few more telescopes pointed at the Pleiades...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
But it spoke about many claims about how the pyramids were constructed in 20 years and in today's builders CAN NOT do it in 20 years.

Yes, I saw this a few months ago when it originally aired. It was very entertaining. BUT, when it was suggested that we CAN NOT build the pyramids in 20 years in this day and age...that was a bit misleading. We actually CAN. It's just that the labor costs would be "out of this world". they were able to achieve this feat way back then because there were 10s of thousands of workers working around the clock for no pay. Their reward was to gain praise in the afterlife from their "God King" Pharaoh. Any construction company today would NEVER get a 1/10 of that devotion....even out of PAID workers.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
careful on buying that dvd if you where thinking about to get it! there is a comment by a buyer who thought it would be the history channel documentary but he states it wasnt!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Text Black
I firmly believe in the "ancient alien" concept. I have watched several of Michael Tsarions videos and they seem to make sense. Especially when being applied to anciet scriptures, the Bible being included in that.

They were always asking about the "missing link" from Cro-Magnun type of man (monkey men or what have you) to Homosapiens, and aliens messing with DNA seems to be the most logical answer.

Perhaps they messed with our DNA to create slaves out of us...

Or alternately, they are a great civilization and created us to enjoy life as they experienced it, stayed for a while to "show us the ropes" so to speak and then left to find a new civilization and do the same thing.

Perhaps its "bred" into our DNA to be inquisitive in nature due to this "tampering" and eventually become advanced enough to do the same thing, and at some point in time, meet up with our "Semi-creators" again.

Or, I could just be crazy!!

thanks for reading!

C

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
YAY! Someone else saw it and was also blown away. I saw this and I'm like, this makes total sense...

Yes, this firmed up my belief in aliens and questioned my own beliefs. I thought that some of the modern day aspects were sketchy, but the main concept was so true and it connected it so well that I couldn't say no.

Skeptics will argue certain points and I'll probably agree with them, but its main concept is amazing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by xweaponx

Yes, I saw this a few months ago when it originally aired. It was very entertaining. BUT, when it was suggested that we CAN NOT build the pyramids in 20 years in this day and age...that was a bit misleading. We actually CAN. It's just that the labor costs would be "out of this world". they were able to achieve this feat way back then because there were 10s of thousands of workers working around the clock for no pay. Their reward was to gain praise in the afterlife from their "God King" Pharaoh. Any construction company today would NEVER get a 1/10 of that devotion....even out of PAID workers.

Just my 2-cents

who told you we could replicate the great pyramid today? I think if you speak to some construction experts who really know about how the great pyramid was built, you might find that they may not be quite so optomistic as you think. my father is an engineer, and he thinks we would encounter a few problems if we tried to replicate it. hes not all that confident we could do it. seriously. speak to some people who build things for a living and cut and move stones. dont speak to archaeologists - they dont seem to know anything about construction or what they're talking about half the time. its about time they hired some experts in other fields to resolve these issues.

i hear that the valley temple, which is composed of 200 tonne blocks; would be a tad hard for us to replicate even, since theres not enough room to manouvre a crane to lift the stones. baalbeck would be a bit of a challenge too. there arent many cranes in the world than can lift a 1000-2000 tonne block of stone. cranes that build oil rigs can, but they are sea cranes. perhaps there's a land crane that can do it today, but not many of them. maybe if we do it the way we move the space shuttle, we cud manage it. but a few years ago, we wouldnt have been able to budge them. so how did the ancients do it?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
i dont care if this was previosly posted....some of us nubees are not going to go looking t\for past poste\s (sorry) but anyways excellent post and this is what i have to say about all of this if you have time check out what this guy has to say Nassim Haramein his points are ridulously on point and make sense if you take the time to watch some of this mans saying.

heres the link !!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The enoch part is my favorite part of the show.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I can't find my source right now,but im sure the pyramids were built in 20 years estimate was wrong and it was longer.In any case,i've always thought the pyramids were built by humans...gobsmacking show of human ingenuity and perseverance for a cause but completely man made imo.

new topics

top topics

join