It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless people die after getting bird flu vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The medical staff, from the northern town of Grudziadz, are being investigated over medical trials on as many as 350 homeless and poor people last year, which prosecutors say involved an untried vaccine to the highly-contagious virus.

Authorities claim that the alleged victims received £1-2 to be tested with what they thought was a conventional flu vaccine but, according to investigators, was actually an anti bird-flu drug.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

They got paid a few bucks and in return got injected with the "vaccine" which ended up killing them. Not surprising really.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
First of all I respect all of your threads and postings..........but this is a very old news story!! If your goal is to just reintroduce the story to the members here that is fine.................just making this observation...

By Matthew Day in Warsaw
Published: 4:37PM BST 02 Jul 2008

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hi WarrenB, I also respect your contributions but have no problem hearing about this even if it was covered before.

From your link of July 2, 2008:

Investigators are also probing the possibility that the medical staff may have also have deceived the pharmaceutical companies that commissioned the trials.

Poor pharmaceutical company! Investigators suspect the medical staff of duping the pharmaceutical conglomorate. That is just too sick for words.

The point I get out of this article is that the neediest and poorest are prime victims for untested vaccines and neither the medical industry nor pharmaceutical industry have any problem increasing their profit margins at the cost of useless lives. That could very well include all of us reading this board.

SR

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Could it not be there own immune systems killing them, that's how swine flu kills you but obviously in a more complex way that the mere sentence i've written.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Sorry folks for repeat post, searched and didn't find it
Why does ATS use google search? It doesnt seem very accurate.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

So i guess the were trying the vaccines for their effectiveness in case a future global vaccination would be needed....

I guess they were pretty pleased with their 100% effectivity rate of their "vaccine". Now let's spread some man made virus and reduce those populations figures real quick because we are running out of resources here.

Good find Warrenb and i appreciate that you are bringing this somewhat dated info to our attention and can see the correlation between this story and the pending mandatory vaccination plans several countries are about to carry out....

S+F

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Well you know who owns google.........I want say anything else on that comment........

You need to go ahead an run with this thread..........there are more articles pertaining to this event............People need to know the truth........

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It reminds me of all the gay guys in San Fransisco & LA that developed HIV/AIDS after 'government sponsored' Hepatitis B Injections.. yet the gay guys that didn't get the injections were HIV/AIDS free.

Hepatitis B vaccine experiment & AIDS
The Gay Experiment That
Started AIDS In America

It seems governments have a history of experimenting on the public.

IRM

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

...deceived the pharmaceutical companies....

This should tell you who the investigators work for.....

The review process for developmental research in medicine either did not exist in this case (illegal) or it's a crock contrived to strip Big Pharma of liability for trying to peddle more of their 'wonder drug snake oil.'

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow that is horrible. I for one would never get any flu vaccine. I know a few people who paid and waited in lines to get the vaccine last year and they got sick. I havent had the flu in God I dont know how long...Its been so long since I had it I cant remember. I have had food poisoning more than the flu! My sister was talking about getting the vaccine for my nephew and I begged her not to do it and to read about it before she does anything. Now I she is against it. Like I said everyone I knew last year and the year before incl my grandmother still got the flu even though they got the vaccine for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This vaccine was also know to cause quite a stir in China where younger people started to commit suicide after receiving the vaccine.

Actually after you read the side effects posted you will think two times before getting it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I for one would never get any flu vaccine.

I hear ya! I haven't had a flu in years too... and I travel peak hr on the trains amongst coughing people on week days. I figure I must have a natural resistance so I wouldn't push my luck with a shady vaccine.

IRM

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
everyone need's a good laugh amidst all this gloom

enjoy A parody of the 2012 movie coming soon

ok back to the gloom and doom!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I apologize for my post the deaths were not in China but japan.

Bird flu drug probe after 18 teenage deaths in Japan

www.smh.com.au...

new topics

top topics

join