It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Memorial & Michael Jackson Memorial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yesterday was a significant day on both sides of the Atlantic, we had the Michael Jackson memorial on one side, and the 7/7 memorial this side.

Just wrote it down, and here is a strange conincidence that Michael Jackson is 7 words a piece and on the same day we had 7/7 both with memorial on the end of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
Yesterday was a significant day on both sides of the Atlantic, we had the Michael Jackson memorial on one side, and the 7/7 memorial this side.

What I find interesting is the doubt being cast upon the official story of 7/7 by films such as "The Ripple Effect":

Conspiracy fever: As rumours swell that the government staged 7/7, victims' relatives call for a proper inquiry
www.dailymail.co.uk... html

The most telling statement?

By the most extraordinary coincidence - Ripple Effect says it is a billion-to-one chance - there was a mock terrorist exercise going on in London that day. This was revealed by the organiser and former Scotland Yard officer Peter Power on BBC Radio 5 in the early evening after the atrocity.

That's not the biggest 'coincidence'...that honour belongs to the fact that 9/11 happened during a 'drill', too.

I know, that may not be news on this site, but I had to comment, just the same .

Michael Jackson? R.I.P.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Another mass distraction to throw general public off the scent but this time it's a music icon, this pattern of events is getting strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yes it certainly is, and yes i have seen the ripple effect and its a no brainer according to the facts that he displays.

There are a lot of starnge occurances lately, and having just watched The Arrivals too, makes it all the more dramatic and worrying.

I hope you saw what I was trying to show though that Michael has seven letters and so has Jackson and it was on the 7/7 memorial day too.

Im like the news, keep on pushing it and they will believe!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Interesting however I will have to read about this ripple effect to understand completely....As for the memorial, I watched it and the only time it made me get teary and really sad was when his daughter spoke. OMG the goosebumps I got from that. That poor little girl! I feel for his kids. In various shots you could see the sadness in their faces and in one shot the littlest one "blanket" was crying. It made me really feel for them because the first time they are ever really in the public is for their fathers memorial. I wish them all the best in their lives.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I didn't pay much attention to the Michael Jackson death, except to say, "Oh wow, Michael Jackson died", and "So did Farrah Fawcet".
But after having watched a news program that showed the extent of the
travesty of a memorial service, I was really thinking that people have lost their mind.
It was a worship of an idol, nothing more - nothing less, and appalling to me. He was a musician not God, and he was a damn good dancer. I can't believe that family televised their "grief?" Enough already.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by catamaran

Yeah you sometimes half expect them to bow down and pray to him lol.

Of course not Michaels fault tho. It's the curse of being too famous.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

join