It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evil looking demon dude on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
just posting some stuff here on ATS guys/girls, found this demon one looks ok i suppose but i know someone out there can disapprove what it is XD

Opinions please

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"phenomena like these continue to happen at the sallie house." HAAAHH maybe because they are using the same minds to conjure up these demons out of a reflection!! a demon would look like a demon. i dont believe it would look like a shoulder or smudge that has been cropped, negatived, removed of noise, contrast adjusted etc. etc.

i love the imagination of the human race. we are so good at creating something out of nothing

dont worry im not ragging on you or anything, its the video that i find so idiotic. so now demons looks exactly like the way they are drawn in childrens books and dragon ball z?

thank you for this

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
its funny and another faked demon

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It looks as real as these fairies!

IRM

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
My opinion is .
Please don't post silly things like this on ATS again . You know it is silly , we know it is stupid .
I mean I don't discount the possibility of demons , but seriously ....
Well thats about it .
have a good one

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hi Mtaftm,

I find your post really interesting. Thanks for the contribution. Don't worry about all the negative and unhelpful feedback you are getting. Perhaps there are some photography experts who could tell us what could make a mark on the photograph like that. What could have been there so that when they mess with the colours, it appears? I mean, for it to show up when changed to a negative, something had to be there right?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
dude...you play enough with a phot ...any photo and you can "find" aliens..demons...whatever...

this reminds me of that kid who used to messs with pictures and swear there were thousands of aliens in every picture...he is around here somewhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It looks as real as these fairies!

IRM

HEY, those are my children! They are real

Seriously, that is some wierd stuff.

top topics

join