It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What banks are these?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I always see bankers want to take over the world?

what banks are these? World Bank? Central Bank?

i know Rothschild wants a one world gov

And if we did get rid of the banks , Whats going to replace them???

[edit on 8-7-2009 by dino1989]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

The World Bank is the one that wants to take over the Banking world, the International Monetary fund is the 'slush' fund of TPTB and would probaly be shut down should the World bank take over , all other central banks ( i.e the main bank that set procedures in each other country for example the Bank of England for the UK, Central bank of India - for India obviously ) would become the main regional/national head offices and all the other 'highstreet banks would remain the same, either under a different name or better yet , the same names offering different rates to give the illusion of choice.
But the World bank would be able to set the interest rates, to make sure all the worlds population owe them.

Edited to say : I actually work for the Bank of England , ( just a clerk though) but I have been wanting to say this for ages .. We will soon own all your base
( its so difficult to throw in that really dire saying.)

[edit on 8/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
WHAT we have a enemy here, we shall burn you at the stake

JOKE

but can the world run without banks?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The term is "all your bases are belong to us" heh. What would we do without a bank? I dunno, be free of debt? Manage our own money or have no money at all and work for our food and housing? We don't need banks, its just a form of enslavement.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i asked comeone this question, this was there reply

"Insurances and annual interests have been a necessity for senior citizens to keep them going, for they can't afford getting a job anymore. Without banks, then senior privileges would be cancelled, reducing our old folks' productivity. Another thing is that if we don't have banks, wherein its vaults provide ideal protection to our resources, there'll be a big hike in robbing percentages, because we've no choice but to keep them in the safety of our homes. The systematic organization of banks is quite ideal, really, and I think it's better this way."

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If it was down to me as an individual to decide what kind of world we lived in I'd have to outline it first.

There would be no such thing as Money or currency. Before you flame hear me out.

Theory : We have our world as we know it today, and I were to stop money tomorrow. I'd have to outline some things first, I would say to the people, work will still need to be done, by those that can do it properly, water and food production would continue , fuel production would continue, luxury goods and clothing would still have to be made.
The people that didn't want to work would have to in some form or other. You would have to provide for your families by toiling in the fields or some industry.
There wouldn't be any 'sat on your backsides mooching off the sweat of others'. Hospitals would get all they require to treat the sick, the young would learn valuable skills in schools like farming, tolerance, respect and sports. The elderly IF they wanted to contribute could, those that couldn't would be looked after, after they have toiled throughout their years already.
Homes would be allocated by family size and there would be a 2 child limit, any more and you'd have to work longer to provide for them.
Cars and TVs would be the same, Precious metals and gems would be used for medical uses if possible and gems for decorations and jewelry as they are now.
Those that didn't want to work because they are lazy would soon realise that they'd have to.
The world would work if there was no such thing as money or currency, man would learn to find his potential both mentally and spritually. There wouldn't be wars for profit or oil, man would help man, religeon could be practiced without fear of persecution but intolerance against another would lead to jail. If people waited to get allocated their items instead of rushing out grabbing what you can as we do now anyway, it would be a better world for all, of course though you would need a single world government that actually worked for the people as a whole and not for a few individuals to organise it.

There are jobs that would need to continue to support the planet and people , food and water production, power supplies to be maintained, clothing to be made, other jobs such as banks , gambling sites and such would close to make way for homes , technology would find new ways to help of course, there wouldn't be any need to allocate money or grants to medicine development or research of new tech. All illnesses could be treated without having to do a lottery of who from where gets what treatment. Pollution would diminish due to those businesses that pollute ( I know my office here produces WAY above what the EU regulate) . The world could develop new technology for transport without having to rely of fossil fuels, of course there would be the people that needed to learn and research this new gear, but there would be a surplus population that could step in to fill the void, the bankers and bookies and others.
We only know the world we live, and we are not allowed to try anything thing else " as it wouldn't work" , how do we know? we were never given the option to look into other ways .

Trouble is we are told we need money to survive, I'm a banker but if I had the money to buy a farm I would gladly give up the money-go-round to produce farm foods.
We are told that by people who have all the money in the world , but I say different.

We could have instead of paying trillions to failing companies and to line the pockets of greedy people , could've used that money to actually abolish money altogether, make a new fresh start,but such is the way of the world.

top topics

join