It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Did Jesus moonwalk among us? - a tribute to MJ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Oh no... I am daily STUNNED by some new music... I seriously don't think I go a day without hearing something incredible that's new to me, i'm open to finding anything worth listening to...

MJ never produced more than catchy jingles...

And Taste aside, you still condone that it's okay for an impressionable child to wake up in the morning when every man alive wakes up with the leaning tower or Piza in his shorts...

I'll even give that we can't KNOW for sure... that he did anything (aside from the testimony of a child who claimed he "explained masturbation, showed him magazines and demonstrated for him) But the above, it's still grossly inapropriate

and... i'm a pretty inappropriate guy.... If i'm calling it out it's probably really wrong to do... I'm the guy who spent yesterday defending the Rich and the PTB calling for us to be more "humanistic towards them"

And MJ... he kind of freaks me out... My Cat doesn't freak me out I like most things weird and antisocial....

But MJ is just too far gone, hanging children over ledges as "humor", sleeping with other peoples children, paying off families and getting away with it...

AND

In honesty it's not like his Music is Awful... you can listen to it, for a bit... before you have to shut it off... It's Just BAD

He ever wrote a song about it... "I'm Bad, I'm Bad You Know it Cus I'm Bad" What did you think he was singing about? being tough? NO... Just look at him...

But there is nothing great about it... Nothing at all...

He just doesn't deserve this level of Media attention...

He certainly wasn't Christ like nor Jesus walking the Earth...

It's offensive to even say that... so why shouldn't I be offensive back?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I mean for the Love of G-d

Billy Mays died this week...

BILLY MAYS... A LEGEND

HIS WORK WAS SUPERIOR TO MJ

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wonder if I'm cat molester btw!

He he I love those MJ threads; they're getting more and more bizarre.
But come on now OP, you were looking to be flamed with this thread right? Haven't you notice the usual reaction to these "celebrities" on this site?

But the thing that I find absurd is that, MJ shouldn't have been acquitted if he really did those dirty deeds he was accused of. In cases like these, no amount of money can repair such damage. No amount of money could change anything and no sane descent human being should accept that. I mean, once a child molester, always a child molester. I also wonder why the focus was putted on the fact that he slept with little boys. Is that a way to say that he was gay? I mean, a child molester will victimize all children, girls and boys. If he was gay then (because of the androgyny look here again) wouldn't he have sexual relationships with grown men also?

There's also the societal norms that are making a mockery of this very serious issue also as you will almost never here of female child molesters and I know there are out there too. But because a man's touch is automatically a sexual touch, a man is just a D**k essentially.

I could be annoyed too but I find it utterly amusing that one individual can get to this level. How DARE one try to rise above the rest of the cattle just by being an entertainer uh?
But anyway we sure have more important things to move on to. You know like, the next war, boring politics as usual, the everyday patheticism of human nature in the news, the MSM itself, scientific breakthrough or rediscoveries that only a few will understand or benefit from and on….!

Me don’t watch much TV anyway so me can’t bitch about over coverage of entertainers so much. hope I didn't derail your thread too much.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Exv8densez]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Oh I was just thinking of something funny. If MJ was some kind of modern Jesus, then this new.music.yahoo.com...was probably his plea on the cross. Lol!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
what a retarded and un thoughtful quote!..

That is your retarded wrong opinion.

you dont have proof on any of them allegations, maybe the drug abuse .. but wheres your actual proof?!

Look, there is tons of proof. You just don't believe or accept it.
For starters, why would MJ payoff families in the 20 million dollar range if he was innocent?
Secondly, we have numerous official police reports from some of the actual victims of the MJ molestation.

Listed below is a link which contains the actual police report of one of the molested little boys.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

heres where i see things a little different, you only see someone paying off someone else, i see it from a different perspective ..

if he was guilty, NO parent would take a pay off over justice if their child was abused,.and not only that, he would have still went to jail!

thats the bit that gets me, and has the whole time, who would actualy take a pay off after their childs been abused?!?!?! if they were willing to do that thats basicly putting a price on their own childs head, and not only that, it woudl leave the person free to abuse more! what kind of person / people woudl it take to do this ?!? thats my main objection on the whole jackson was guilty shennanigoats!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

if he was guilty, NO parent would take a pay off over justice if their child was abused,.and not only that, he would have still went to jail!

Yeah, in fantasy land.

Look, you see all the time in the news of parents trying to sell their babies and parents physically abusing their children. So your argument that a parent would not do such a thing as take some money to keep quiet is totally ludicrous and not based in reality.

Secondly, he would not go to jail if there were no charges filed since MJ paid off the parents to keep quiet. Do you get it now! Cops cannot arrest anyone if there are no charges or charges were withdrawn.

Lastly, I noticed you did not mention the link I provided which showed the actual police report of one of the molested kids. After reading that, how can you say MJ is not a molester?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Cops cannot arrest anyone if there are no charges or charges were withdrawn.

now who is in fantasy land .

no person other than authorities are required to press charges.. if what you said was true then their would never been any of these fbi/intrpol/world wide hunt for sexual deviants who prey on kids online. as noone pressed charges?

reall? i think one needs to go read a bit.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

no person other than authorities are required to press charges.. if what you said was true then their would never been any of these fbi/intrpol/world wide hunt for sexual deviants who prey on kids online. as noone pressed charges?

Good lord!

That is a totally different scenario.
The police have set up equipment as a sting and actually captured on film and audio a person trying to do something bad. That is NOT the case regarding MJ.

I'm glad you just ignored the rest of my previous post.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
what makes the senario you said any different to the one i said????

saying police can only arrest a sex offender if someone reports it is crazy ... as its very publicly put about that the fbi and their counterparts all over the world go all out to place evidence and catch these pervs on their own, without people reporting them, as its also well known that alot of people wouldnt report it, as their scared kids or equaly as scared adults.

i can assure you, i read all your post ... its ironic as everything ive said in other posts has been ignored, which did not suprise me as it involves people actualy admiting their the ones that think up what mj may have done to kids in their own sick heads, not the other way round ..

i have read police reports, ive also read the phsycological reports on mj, which said he was no threat to children, ive also read alot lately about the so called abusee .. and how their father was a money grabbing nutter who forced his child into saying some crazy stuff to the cops so he coudl get money of mj ... oh, and just for the record..jordon chandler now has a restraining order against his dad .. the same dad that made him say he was abused for money.

deny ignorance!!!!! seriously, go read with an open mind and not taking what the msm have burned in your head as fact,

[edit on 9-7-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I apologize. I'm just offended. You didn't know him. The only way you knew him was through the media. You are a puppet. He was found not guilty but you say he is. That's the media. They said he was innocent. Clearly you have not researched the case. Not only that I'm going to go ahead and say that you are white. If this was Elvis, who married an underaged girl, it would be all good.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
A black man? As the greatest pop artist? ATS? You know that's unacceptable.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Anybody that will say that Michael Jackson is not one of the greatest artist's of all time.....they don't know music period. Race be damned.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There was and is something about Michael. I was not a fan of his throughout any of it. However after 6/25/09 something happened to me that was otherworldly and changed my life and my views on things. Michael had everything to do with it. The man was very deep and very in tune with things. Look into the man behind the music. You will be amazed at what you find. I was stunned.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join