It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Did Jesus moonwalk among us? - a tribute to MJ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

Decent topics?

MJ IS JESUS?

I'm ready to lay off David Icke and bring him back...

This is more moronic than the race bait threads...

Grow some morals

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

His lyrics are of a very high quality. I dont understand anyone who says otherwise.
Did he play an instrument, maybe he did. I think he dabbled here and there. But has anyone ever called him a musician? No. At least not is the true definition of the word. He is a singer/songwriter.
However he obviously has a very good grasp on musical instruments as he does have a say on what goes where etc. Especially if you have ever listened to his demos. He mouths instruments during the recording so he remembers where they go and how they sound.
As for his dance moves. Yes, he borrowed the moonwalk from someone else. But he has said this many, many times. He has never claimed it as his own. He constantly recognized the dancers who influenced him. He never tried to take there work as his own.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Oh my, how old are you? Did something awful happen to you that has made you so hate filled or is it just natural?
This is why the world can never be a better place, not for a long time, if ever...because people with minds like this exist and spew their revoltingness into the atmosphere to pollute all. You have no idea what he did or did not do...you just read it in the media and believed every word...how sad.
No, he wasn't Jesus, but there are plenty here who would have crucified and stoned him given half the chance...what does that say?

link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

haha no, I'm not saying its alright - I'm saying, maybe he REALLY didn't know he was doing anything wrong.
Like the first time a little kid hurts an animal, eg. throws their cat down the stairs. Its cruel and wrong, but if the kid has never been taught to understand the situation, then how do they know to not do it?

MJ has had all the decisions for him his entire life made by other people. He probably had the mental capacity of a child in some areas, so give the guy a break.
Theres plenty of genuinely bad people out there who have never done anything good. Attack them before you attack someone who had a few bad stories in the paper, and a lot of greedy money-grabbing people accusing him of stuff.

link   
I think I would rather of had Iggy Pop as The big Guy..

Heres a great tribute.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

He has a GOOD basis on musical instruments he has a SAY

he can't PLAY ANYTHING have you lost your mind?

A Say.... what's "a Say"

He recognizes his dance moves weren't original...

he wrote his lyrics....

Beat it, beat it, beat it...

Thats friggin fantastic....

I have a 10 year old who could do better...

he was a singer song writer how many notes could he hit besides a schreech... what did the man musically do....

Have good jewish agents?

[edit on 8-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Oh yeah I get it, cause didn't that Jesus geezer say to the little ones "come un to me"
And then there was the water into wine trick he did, of course Molester Jackson updated it and turned soda into vodka!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Yeah peace an equality

THRILLER

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOOOOOVER

WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN

BEAT IT

BAD

IN THE CLOSET

Yeah... the highest level of Lyrics...

I was on about his serious stuff
Man in the mirror and stuff like that. I actually agree with one of your posts. I was just trying to say he's not all that special and he certianly doesn't remind me of Jesus, or posses jesus like qualities in my opinion.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by sugarmonkey]

CX

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Michael Jackson was a massively talented performer, musician, songwriter and singer.
He was not Jesus.

Also Ushers performance was a joke.

Totaly agree.

I couldn't give a damn about religion, am not into the whole Jesus thing at all....but even i'd admit that you can't compare MJ to a figure like Jesus.

He was just a talented perforner with a lot of fans who as usual with so many pop stars these days....made him out to be more than he was.

I can't comment on Ushers performance, but it was the Senator woman that got me with the bill up for signing in congress......with all the other more important things they could be discussing in the world?

Honour the guy for his achievements and talent by all means, maybe say a quick word like they do in parliment here.....but to waste time discussing bills?

CX.

link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

I am 39 have three children and I am REVOLTED by any grown man who would live in theme park and put strange children in his bed...

If he did NOTHING he still awoke with MORNING WOOD LIKE THE REST OF GROWN MEN AND IT'S VILE

link   

Go on then.
Get your 10 year old to write a pop hit and post it here, and we'll decide if its better than Michael Jackson.
I'll write one too if you want? I'm a musician, but not in the same league as MJ. I'll upload it right here if you want, we'll do a side-by-side comparison?

I liked your detox thread mopus, now I think you're something I can't post here.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
OH JESUS FREAKIN CHRIST!!!

The dude is dead. We get it. No, really, we do get it. No loss.

This was an opportunity for all the limosine liberals in hollyweird to see and be seen. Its a photo op.

"Oh, arent I sensitive. OOOooo, look at me with a hanky held to my eye.

I SAID, LOOK AT ME WITH A HANKY TO MY EYE MR. CAMERAMAN!"

There are a helluva lot of Real stories goin on that could be covered instead of this garbage.

This dude was a freak. Period. Do I think all of the stuff he was accused of was true, hope to god not. The parents that sent their children to "play" with MJ should be flayed alive.

I really feel for mj's "kid's" from that bizarre union. They are screwed for sure. Heroin addicts before 18 likely.

BTW. MJ joke

you heard that they considered cremation for MJ but decided not due to large amounts of plastic from surgeries. They opted for melting him down into lego blocks instead.

That way, kids could play with him for a change! padumpum!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

A "SAY" is him having major imput into a songs sound.
He would be in a studio with producers and they would throw ideas around. He knew what he wanted it to sound like. He would beatbox in his very early demos cos he couldnt play the instrument. This doesnt mean he didnt know exactly what he wanted it to sound like.

There are many examples of this.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

BTW. MJ joke

you heard that they considered cremation for MJ but decided not due to large amounts of plastic from surgeries. They opted for melting him down into lego blocks instead.

LOLOLOL,I'm firing off a text right quick!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

His SERIOUS STUFF?

The song was composed by Siedah Garrett (who can be heard singing in the background with Jackson) and Glen Ballard. Jackson added background vocals from Garrett, the Winans and the Andrae Crouch Choir, which gave the song its distinctive sound. Garrett had the idea for the song when she was driving to the recording session for I Just Can't Stop Loving You. On her way, she saw a face in the mirror of her car, and this gave her the idea to write a song titled "Man In The Mirror" as an addition to Jackson's upcoming album. [1] Arranged with a gospel choir, a year after David Bowie used the same device for "Underground", from the fantasy film Labyrinth, other popular artists at the time who had tracks featuring gospel choirs include Debbie Gibson, Guns N' Roses and Madonna for her 1989 number one hit "Like a Prayer". Siedah Garrett also sang on Jackson's "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" [2] and was one of the backing vocalists for Madonna's Re-Invention Tour of 2004.

Sideah Garret wrote the song...

Thanks for saying what you did...

But people are NUTS the guy didn't write his best song... yeah it was okay but he didn't wirite the gospel aspects were copies of a trend... he didn't sing it alone, didn't even appear in the video on that one...
Debbie Gibson used the same stylings ....

The guy DID NOTHING MUSICALLY

NOTHING

Find me what HE DID

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

He "beat boxed in his ideas????????

Hummm chack hummmbaa humm hackch loogie wooo

Will Smith could burn the guy bald

He couldn't wear Run DMC's suede Green Adidas on display in the Queens Museum

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I think you have ran out of ideas haven't you?
You keep repeating what i say with numerous question marks after them. Only one question mark is necessary, and if you are going to use it, use it correctly.

[edit on 01/06/09 by LiveForever8]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The guy that did the sound effects in police academy had more vocal ability than MJ

Robin Williams makes more distinct sounds doing stand up than MJ ever did IN A SONG

What songs did he wrote himself that won awards...name them what did they mean and where is the christ like comparison...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

No buddy you have NOTHING

Give some info what did he write? what music did he compose?

show that your not musically retarded

What Instrument COULD HE PLAY

He could even spin a record, there are DJ's with more actual talent....

Which Dance move did he originate?

COULD HE EVEN READ SHEET MUSIC?

There are 9 year olds who play the violin till their fingers bleed out there who have developed more actual musical ability than MJ and I challenge you OR ANYONE to show me what MJ actually DID himself

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

BTW. MJ joke

LOL! That's the best one I've heard so far!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join