It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrations are back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I felt vibrations for several months last year, off and on. I felt them at work and at home. It was like I was on top of some machine. I could feel the vibrations like they were coming from beneath me both sitting and standing. Everyone else thought I was either faking or very strange. That was when I was living in TX. I moved to NY last October and haven't felt them since.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
you just bought new batterys or something.

(im sorry .. i had to say it, its like forum tourettes .. )

i am curious though in all seriousness.!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, this is straying from the topic slightly but not greatly, I have been feeling slight vibrations inside me recently. What I mean by this is the following (I will briefly describe the symptoms): When I think I get these pleasurable vibrations that run through my spine and spread out through my body. I know that you might be thinking 'Why are you telling us?', well, I'll tell you: Might it be possible that these, uh, odd feelings are caused in some way by surrounding vibrations? I mean I've only skimmed over the thread so I don't know whether I'm on topicc or not. I hope I am!
But these vibrations from the outside world might, in some way, be affecting my, and others', mental abilities or something.

Ramadwarf on brain

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
There are plenty of experiencers on ATS who might be able to help out - so do not be

Oh god, help out with what? I wanted to see if anyone else was currently feeling them, they went away for a year or so. I suspect we are getting some ET involvement with Nibiru coming in.

I was seeking to discuss, I am not trying to diagnose.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by SoulOrb

well i hope i don't have to suffer the guantlet w/ you .
but

yes

you described it to a t.i thought it was just me.but i feel what you described in two different rooms in the house. i would not even have posted anything ever.it's that suttle. so i connect,
i now know there,s something up and will pay more att. S AND F. thanks
for posting.there's more if you want to hear it?just ask.
i noticed your in nova scotia?

Yeah, they are very subtle for sure. I had them in two different residences back in 2006-2007. I really do suspect we are having some ET anchoring here, I saw a channel that said they were helping out, however they seemed to lessen a year or so ago.

It is a very gentle rock. I think most people would just think it was them away from a truck, I would say it is more like a small gentle sway/rock.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Reading your post, it sounds like this might have been a sensation that's familiar to you but possibly not a standard earthquake? Just curious, not challenging. I'm interested in how you perceive this series of events.
cheers

It could be a pre-tremor event for sure. However these are kind of a strange feeling. The first time I felt them I had just woke up, and I was like, that is wierd. They were more pronounced back in fall 2006, in fact we had all kinds of strange things here at that time, like thunder storms in snowstorms, and one day a storm came in and just hung there for 6 hours or so, that never happens here.

For me, you know when your spidy senses go up, something throws you off. It just unnerves you, it is so subtle that you know once you start moving of get up you will not feel them, but if you really really quiet and don't breath you can just barely feel it, this small perceptable sway, it is almost like you are on a boat at sea and the wave moves you, but the water is not moving, the earth under the water is the wave. It feels like Earth is being rocked.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
equipment. and that is what im feeling w/ a sense
of it being deep in the earth.miles.

It is funny you mention that. When I felt them, I was laying there and thinking, are they putting some kind of big highway under the house. However I moved and they were there as well, however the new place was not too far away, but on bedrock.

If you said there was deep underground tunnels that no one knew of, I would agree with that, but it is very very subtle.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
How bout a tuning fork.It works from vibrations.
Mine is still an A note and vibrates at 440...if not my guitar would not be in tune...guitars work off vibrations as well.
No changes on my end.

Ok, lets think about this. Waves travel through air right? The vibration is passed along through air molecules that have atoms, that are also vibrating like the atoms in your body right? So how do you separate yourself from your environment to measure that tuning fork of yours, we are all currently pegged to the same universe.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramadwarf Philes
us?', well, I'll tell you: Might it be possible that these, uh, odd feelings are caused in some way by surrounding vibrations? I mean I've only skimmed over the thread so I don't know whether I'm on topicc or not. I hope I am!

I have those vibrations as well, I believe it is my cadence as my light body develops as it vibrates with your physical body, that is why your body vibrates right before an out of body experience.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I HAVE been feeling these vibrations. It strange....it's like they last for several seconds and then they are gone. I have noticed this a lot here recently. I live in SW VA and we almost never have earthquakes here but we had one a couple of months ago that woke me up during the middle of the night. It was a big to do around here since we hardly ever have them here especially with the epicenter right here in town! These vibrations are different than the feeling of an earthquake. I thought it was just me! When I feel them I think that it is just me shaking but I look and I'm not. Very strange....wonder what is causing this????

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yes!

I've been feeling then recently, alot.

Here is what i wrote on another thread:

Although come to think of it, i have been feeling some crazy vibrations in my hands recently. Yesterday, i was sat on a chair in the living room, and left my hand was resting on the side of the radiator (which was off). I started feeling this crazy, intense pins and needles sensation at first, yet it didn't hurt, just felt strange, yet for some reason, familiar. It was only really there when my hand was just relaxed, and floppy. If i tensed, or moved it, it seemed to fade away.

After it went, my other hand, my right hand started feeling it too. It was alot more intense, and felt alot more like vibrations. It was actually amazing, and sort of made me laugh to myself. I started to be able to experiment with them, i was clenching my fist, watching them fade, and then relaxing again, and observing them coming back.

I also tried to make a Psi ball with them, as i thought it could be some sort of energy, but they kept fading out when i moved my hands. They were strongest when i was relaxed. They lasted for a good 10 mins aswell.

I think it is to do with the Earth. I was looking to see if there has been any recently Galactic alignments etc,
I know there was an Eclipse on the 7th too.

Recently i've been feeling them alot.
Weird stuff.

Glad someone else is feeling them.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Double post...

Mods

[edit on 9/7/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramadwarf Philes
Well, this is straying from the topic slightly but not greatly, I have been feeling slight vibrations inside me recently. What I mean by this is the following (I will briefly describe the symptoms): When I think I get these pleasurable vibrations that run through my spine and spread out through my body. I know that you might be thinking 'Why are you telling us?', well, I'll tell you: Might it be possible that these, uh, odd feelings are caused in some way by surrounding vibrations? I mean I've only skimmed over the thread so I don't know whether I'm on topicc or not. I hope I am!
But these vibrations from the outside world might, in some way, be affecting my, and others', mental abilities or something.

Ramadwarf on brain

Interesting that you bring the spine vibrations as they sound like Kundalini movements.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
didn't read everything but I hope someone mentioned PGO waves and the hypnogogic hallucination (especially auditory buzzing), which can occur if you're practicing trance, lucid dreaming, or sleep deprived. very fascinating experience, especially if you can manage to increase the freq. and amplitude

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

....wonder what is causing this????
i don't know starseed i still can't believe others can describe what
i'm feeling.but ya it lasts a few seconds and gone. i feel thier coming from out of the earth though.like op says very suttle.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I might be way off here but im just trying to get an understanding of exactly what you are talking about.

Do you hear this or experience similar?

I hear this noise all the time, I have had my ears checked for tinnitus but was told I do not have any problems. Can be quite annoying during the night as it sounds like a car engine idiling outside but theres nothing there.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

k morning of the 10th here in so. calif. 3:45 a.m. felt them again
so i had to find this thread.
so i guess i'm sort of login in.
ok. to add a little more to my reply.i can tell op the rooms i feel this in.
are the bathroom, ride'n the bus. and dining room sitting in my comp.
chair. about this chair its hard to explain,but it's a sort of suspension
design out of tubeing. just the way it's made i can understand if there are
vibs coming from some where i should feel them through this chair.
don't ask why i feel them on the toilet. i just do. i'm probly gonna catch hell for that one. so what!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Do you hear this or experience similar?
for me partner thats a neg. no sounds out here in so calif.
i've heard about it though. annoyig as hell for some, i guess.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

I was seeking to discuss, I am not trying to diagnose.
this cracks me up! some people think there's something wrong w/
us.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
In my opinion, these vibrations are not picked up externally. I’m not discounting the fact that someone could be picking up on earth vibrations or tremors – there are people who are sensitive to it and they can normally pick up some upcoming seismic event.

To me, it sounds more like you have been going through the activation or awakening process. Normally these vibrations, or buzzing in the ears, feelings of spaciness or vertigo, prickles/tightening on the scalp or hand prickling etc are associated with the opening and activation of the chakras, kundalini energies if you will. People who meditate seem to be experiencing these symptoms earlier than those who do not. We have more than five senses – you are developing the rest of them. I’ve been living with all of these symptoms for a number of years (and no, there is nothing physically or mentally wrong with me).

And if I may add, this has everything to do with the upcoming dimensional shift we’re all talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join