It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<IMPORTANT> Smoking Gun Evidence Against The Swine Flu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Great interview from the days when reporters still investigated instead of reading from telepromters, thanks for posting.

A couple items caught my attention...

10:15
Media campain to promote the vaccine lists all the famous and important people that have vaccinated to lead by example. This is exactly what we're seeing now 33 years later to promote RFID's; police groups, the British Monarchy, business/political leaders...

11:40 (for context, the time references the question he was asked)
"I'll be happy to take the blame for it..."
Way to take one for the team Dave. I would be curious to know where his career went after this.

Another new flu? This story was reported by the CBC 07/07/09...

www.cbc.ca...

My concern is not for the sick now, my concern is for the sick this fall. Although TPTB do not go out of thier way to make an issue of it, the best-hope vaccine is always based on the previous years' virus which, sadly, has mutated. I have heard of improvements in the techniques used to prepare vaccines however the normal flu season will have already begun well before there is any large scale availability.

The effect of the vaccine in many ways parallels the over-use of antibiotics & antibacterials rampant in society; the weakest bugs are killed meaning that there is less competiton for resources amongst the strongest. The evolution of pathogens receives an artifical 'bump' which guarantees that increasingly more virulent and resistant forms will appear. This creates a double-whammy effect: stronger, more powerfull bugs that are mutating at a rate beyond what our immune system has developed to deal with.

Just like any race, the faster one usually wins.

As others have posted, I am generally a very healthy person where colds and flus are concerned and I have had only the mandatory childhood vaccinations. In most every case when I have gotten sick it was due to either a poor lifestyle decision that breifly weakened my immune system (like a long-weekend at a cottage) or from job related interaction with the public.

I don't know what to say; I guess I ate enough dirt as a kid.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by [davinci]]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It will take an exceptional amount of will and resolve to avoid getting vaccinated in the fall. Hope you are all up for the challenge.

Flagged.

O, and I forgot: Ignorance Denied: Your Avatar is beyond cool.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied
Im gonna bump this thread cause i think its very important for people see, cause i think that mass vaccines are just around the corner.. People should be wise to this.. Even email the link to your friends..

I am a recipient of the swine flu vaccine in 1976. Fortunately, I didn't have any side effects, but I'm wondering if this offers me any immunity to H1N1............I only took the vaccine because I was a nurse the time.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I've been doing some surfing and found this nice article I don't know if this has been posted already or not but here it is.

Dprogram.net - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Oh my god - the reason we have vaccines is so we dont DIE from whooping cough, smallpox and a plethora of other killer diseases.

You would not survive these - end of story - you would DIE if you were not immunised from them - they are horrendous killers and people die in the most disgusting way.

When you refuse to be vaccinated, or your children, you place all of society in danger of causing a return of these killers. What is wrong with your brain to think that you even have the right to threaten humanity with a return to the dark ages because of sheer ignorance.

I find this kind of total ignorance disgusting - totally disgusting.

We have Americans coming to Australia to spread this type of utter garbage - and young children are starting to die from whooping cough as they are exposed to the disease - it is the most selfish, profoundly ignorant position I have ever seen - it is inline with not using condoms from the Vatican - you should be ashamed of your selves - to watch young kids die painful, horrendous deaths because of sheer stupidity is the height of puerile stupidity. Grow up !!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Any time you take *ANY* medicine, you are taking a chance. Even aspirin. There is no such thing as perfectly safe medicine. It wouldn't necessarily be smart to getting a vaccination "just in case".

Even so, you've got 4000 people who got seriously sick, out of 46 million vaccinations. That's a lot of people, but not such a high rate of illness considering how many people got the shot. During that year (1976), around 16,000 people died of the flu. Only 300 died of the vaccine, according to the video. So you were 50 times more likely to die of the flu, than of the vaccine. You were 4 times more likely to *die* from flu, than you were to get sick from the shot.

I'm not saying anyone should go get a flu shot. A lot depends on your state of health, how exposed you are to the public, etc. But it is important to keep the numbers in perspective when viewing a video such as this. Yes, 4000 people getting sick from medical treatment is horrible, unacceptable - but it may be less harm than the disease it's trying to avoid.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Great story, I seem to remember it being on as a kid,living with my grand parents. All I know is a few years back I took a flu shot and wound up getting the flu that year. Dumb real dumb had not been sick in ten years. star and flag to you.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Some Guy

I just visited and read your whole site....Good job!! I will be passing your link to my friends...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smilinggrandma

Thank you for the kind words
I work hard on it!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I must say the logic behind forced vaccinations is crap. Why?

Say your child refuses a vaccine. The school says you have to have it because it is a risk to other kids and yourself. Most of the other children's parents would blindly take the vaccine, so in theory, if your child has the swine flu it shouldn't get them sick since the vaccine made them immune. The only person getting sick is your child and you probably. It's a personal choice to take a vaccine and risk not getting or getting sick, but if others have the vaccine they won't get sick. So why should the government care so much. I don't know if there would ever be a forced swine flu vaccination, but if there is, well, armed force will be used against the TPTB probably. I don't want that, since I don't want anyone to die, but that is my prediction.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The concept of vaccine is not as sinister as what it prevents, not all vaccines are used to deliberately make people sick or to make profit. Do more research about the concept and about virology itself before supporting anti-vaccine propaganda. Of course vaccine is not the best all-natural perfect solution for improving your immunity, but what they do is protect you from some of the most gruesome microbes on our planet.

I don't support forced vaccine, and I'm pretty sure that swine flu vaccine is a biological weapon. I also don't think American government is the one pushing that vaccine while fully aware of its actual purpose, which is to cause a artificially controlled epidemic disease and famine - but rather an enemy of which public is not aware of. But I have more questions than answers on that matter so everything is possible and still open to weird conspiracy discussions.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by SassyCat]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

While I find myself agreeing with your comment, I get a feeling that what is being argued in the original poster's article is not all vaccines, but rather the Big-Pharma, highly publicized, fear mongering, we're-all-gonna-die-from-this-one, shots. Like the seasonal flu shot. The only year I got one was the year I spent a month in bed... sick from the flu. In contrast, I am more than happy to get a tetanus shot every now and 18 years later.

Sincerely, M.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I've met a couple of people who have had reactions to the vaccine. One guy was paralised for 6 months.. he said his bones just turned to stone. Poor guy was a PE teacher too.
After meeting this guy I swore I would take no more vaccines.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I recently read that the vaccine is a two part injection - that is, you have two shots to take. Having been in the AF, I am familiar with binary weapons in chem war as well as blood agents...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Oh my god - the reason we have vaccines is so we dont DIE from whooping cough, smallpox and a plethora of other killer diseases.

You would not survive these - end of story - you would DIE if you were not immunised from them - they are horrendous killers and people die in the most disgusting way.

When you refuse to be vaccinated, or your children, you place all of society in danger of causing a return of these killers. What is wrong with your brain to think that you even have the right to threaten humanity with a return to the dark ages because of sheer ignorance.

We have Americans coming to Australia to spread this type of utter garbage - and young children are starting to die from whooping cough as they are exposed to the disease - it is the most selfish, profoundly ignorant position I have ever seen - it is inline with not using condoms from the Vatican - you should be ashamed of your selves - to watch young kids die painful, horrendous deaths because of sheer stupidity is the height of puerile stupidity. Grow up !!

Immunities are built up by the parents and passed on to their kids. We (you obviously) have been brainwashed into thinking that all vaccines now are good for us. Why is it then that the government passed a law prohibiting lawsuits against big pharma for the common nasty reactions to their vaccines?

People fight these diseases off. If, as you say, they KILL YOU (typical fear mongering there) then the human race would be extinct now. Period. End of discussion. Why? Because we DIDN'T HAVE VACCINES too long ago in our history. There are tens of thousands of years of being exposed to 'small pox' 'whooping cough' and so on. Yet we are still here. Why? Because we build up the immunity to it.

Okay, let's just say this. I'll consider vaccines if pharma lists EVERYTHING they are putting into them. If the first post all results of their tests and ALL reactions and potential reactions they know of about it. AND if they remove the mercury from them.

Deal?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
S&F!!

This makes me want to call my local news channel about this!
This shot really turns my turbines!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just came across this. I would start a new thread with it but as a newbie I am not allowed to:

macedoniaonline.eu...

Quoted from the article:

"Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America."

I have read in a number of places that this virus has to be man made as it could not have evolved naturally. I will noot be getting vaccinated, in any event.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Somebody is doing a darn good job of causing normally intelligent people to not take the flu vaccine.

I've had the 1976 flu vaccine and have every year since. Never had a second of a problem with any vaccine.

I will be first in line at my doctors office to get this seasons flu vaccine.

All of you very intelligent and knowledgeable folks can not take your shot and get sick and some of you will die.

It is my opinion that someone has waged an excellent campaign of reverse psychology. And people are buying it hook, line and sinker.

I reserve the right to my own opinion and to not be swayed by disinformation from my government or other groups.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I personally will NOT be getting the vaccine.

I haven't had a vaccination since an MMR when I was very young and I plan to keep it that way.

**edit** to reply to the above post

I never thought of it that way before...That is messed up and makes tons and tons of sense. Reverse psychology. Oh crap. GREAT just what I need MORE dilemma!

[edit on 9-7-2009 by jar11]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas

Amen to that!!

Its just too dangerous to not take them and cause unnecesarry deaths, based also on fear mongering by for example Alex Jones, i like some videos of the guy, but promoting fear is never good. Here in Holland the h1n1 vaccins are totally not mandatory..

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Pazzzzz]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join