It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<IMPORTANT> Smoking Gun Evidence Against The Swine Flu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Even more a reason not to take the swine flu vaccine, this is it for me..
And sure for who ever watches this video i think will have second thought about getting this shot..

Video : CBS 60 Minutes -1976 Swine Flu Vaccine
Here is the link for the soon-to-be-famous 1979 CBS 60 Minutes episode concerning the 1976 swine flu pandemic in USA and the massive vaccination that followed. Note that this episode was banned after its first showing on television. It is now being released publicly on the internet for the first time, after 20 years!!!

www.dailymotion.com...

www.healthtruthrevealed.com...

This is a news story thats not related to the story above but is still important.

Homeless Die After H5N1 Bird Flu Vax Trial In Poland

The medical staff, from the northern town of Grudziadz, are being investigated over medical trials on as many as 350 homeless and poor people last year, which prosecutors say involved an untried vaccine to the highly-contagious virus.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Excellent!

I have only seen the first part of the whole video so far, but will be watching the rest.

This needs to be made public so that people can give informed consent or even give NO consent to the possible coming mass vaccination programme.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Of course, i think that people are getting the idea now that the vaccine may not be the right way to go..

Im gonna rely on self defence to combat any flu virus that trys to enter my system..

SAY NO TO THE VACCINE!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Video watched, very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I've never had a shot (well probably when I was alot younger) And I can see no reason for me to get one now. And this video shows that even if it's not totally safe, it'll be shot into in peoples arms anyway. Say no to the vaccine!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

I've never had a shot (well probably when I was alot younger) And I can see no reason for me to get one now. And this video shows that even if it's not totally safe, it'll be shot into in peoples arms anyway. Say no to the vaccine!

David icke once said that his son garth never had a vaccine or immunisation since he was born, get this.. The boy hasnt been sick or had a cold or flu ever..

Im starting to think that injections that we got when we were born made us more prone to virus's..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Im gonna bump this thread cause i think its very important for people see, cause i think that mass vaccines are just around the corner.. People should be wise to this.. Even email the link to your friends..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Vaccines never made sense to me....Here is how I equate them..:

" Lets throw a weak injured kid in front of 5 guys and let them kick the Sh*t out of him until he dies that way when more of them come we know how to beat them"

You really need to learn how to beat a weakling ?

That explanation never sat right with me......

My Healthy body with no virus fighting off a virus VS. They inject me with the virus and then try to fight it off and If I catch something else while they've given this to me I'm screwed because now I can't defend either of them....

Thanks Government !

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

But if your immune-system is naturally strong you won't have trouble fighting that weakenned virus that you're injected with.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
amazing footage!! I'm sending it to everyone I know...We were stationed in Germany during "the 1976 epidemic"...My husband "faked" getting the shot and stood in the other line where it was put in his medical records that he got one...There was no "conspiracy" floating around @ that time....But he just had a "feeling it was bad" He's very grateful he followed his gut.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
unless the nwo wants everyone who wont take teh shot dead? Who do you think they want alive more? the slaves, or the loonies?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

your thinking of a vaccine the wrong way. Its more like running a fire drill IMO. If you run a fire drill enough times then you and others know the best way to deal with a fire. Then when a real big bad fire comes your more prepared in the future.

If you watch football then a great example is the patriots. They would go to practices and tape all the signals so they knew what the other team would do. I didnt guarantee victory but it made it a hell of a lot easier to predict the others moves and win.

That being said I don't normally get a flu shot and will probably not get this one unless many others have taken it well before me with no side effects.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The occultic roots of vaccination add to the evidence that vaccination is a pseudoscience with its roots in quackery.

Thousands of years ago, the Ancient Egyptians attempted to 'vaccinate' against small pox. They would cut open the skin of the arm of the patient and smear in and onto it puss taken from a person with small pox. In this way they made an attempt to prevent others catching the illness. But there is little or no evidence that this worked.

Even today, vaccination is a hit and miss method of prevention of illness. Various illnesses have been in decline when vaccination was introduced and this has been confused with succes of the vaccine.

Yet there are countless reports of vaccination actually being the cause of illnesses rather than the prevention including the Polio vaccine with its live components.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Awesome old school footage
I liked the reporter's style, straight up.

I am never getting an immunisation ever again, they are all full of mercury derivatives these days. Even the lights have mercury. Even I have mercury amalgams in my head! All because of the elites and their twisted ways, seeking to weaken any threat. They make us sick and scared so they can divide and depopulate.

They are scared of the masses, for if we ever rise together we could crush the parasitic leeches that have attached themselves to the heart of humanity...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OP.... I've just viewed the 60 minute video.... very interesting.... I wonder if those damaged by the jab ever got paid damages or were they bumped off in some to keep this quiet?

I'll have a look at the rest later........

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Interesting, too bad though that no matter how reasonable the evidence is you present, it will not make the decision makers in governments and the influential figures/corporations they deal with change their minds concerning the vaccines.

Out of the blue ministers and the likes of seemingly random countries order huge stocks of vaccines.
If they make the vaccinations mandatory blood WILL be shed. Knowing such a fact burdens someone with great responsibility. In such situation continuing the policy of forced vaccinations is reckless and makes one responsible for consequences.

Ah well, we will see.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
just a little bump ...its funny how the propaganda machine has changed since then so much more streamline and colorful
S$F

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The CBS 60 minutes video needs to be shown to EVERYONE.

Spread it to everyone you know.

S&F btw.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
We used to watch that show when we were kids (my sis and I) and it was awesome. Even as young children we could still get into it at times and I remember this particular show when it was originally aired (I think).

I had already made up my mind that neither I, nor my children would be getting this shot, but this really cemented it for me, and would be a good link to put up on my facebook page as well.

One more thing that bothers me about immunisations in general is that I discovered a few years back that my little girl (who is now 9) is allergic to the sulpha that is used in the tetanus injections. She gets an extremely large, hard, red, hot bumpy mass on the injection site (we're talking HUGE mass) that takes weeks to go away. Her last two immunizations with tetanus did that, the second time being even worse than the first.

I was shocked when her nurse tried to tell me (after I'd asked about what she can do in the future to avoid having sulpha in the injections) and the nurse told me "oh..... it'll probably go away (the allergy) with time." I got pretty irritated and asked her if she herself would take that chance if she had the same allergy with it. The possibility of it getting worse on next injection is a hell of a lot higher than it just suddenly getting better. Are they going to be singing that tune if their airways suddenly decide to close up?

I honestly do not think that the majority of nurses and dr's out there know what they're giving patients. I don't think they do much, if any research and they're just blindly following orders. Scary and sad.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

Originally posted by Acidtastic

David icke once said that his son garth never had a vaccine or immunisation since he was born, get this.. The boy hasnt been sick or had a cold or flu ever..

Im starting to think that injections that we got when we were born made us more prone to virus's..

I'm with you and against you guys on this.

imho we should take as few shots as possible. I suspect that they do indeed reduce tolerance, and can occassionally be dangerous. On the other hand people with underlying problems are dying, in small quantities, from H1N1. So while I certainly wouldn't take it myself, I damn sure wouldn't tell someone with Diabetes or something not to take it, if their physician told them they should.

Meanwhile I wouldn't take David Icke too seriously... but that's a personal thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
The occultic roots of vaccination add to the evidence that vaccination is a pseudoscience with its roots in quackery.

Thousands of years ago, the Ancient Egyptians attempted to 'vaccinate' against small pox. They would cut open the skin of the arm of the patient and smear in and onto it puss taken from a person with small pox. In this way they made an attempt to prevent others catching the illness. But there is little or no evidence that this worked.

Even today, vaccination is a hit and miss method of prevention of illness. Various illnesses have been in decline when vaccination was introduced and this has been confused with succes of the vaccine.

Yet there are countless reports of vaccination actually being the cause of illnesses rather than the prevention including the Polio vaccine with its live components.

this sounds like bs to me. Is there a Doctor in the house who can refute this?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join