It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Health Minister investigating Baxter Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yesterday, NZ ordered 300,000 vaccine doses from Baxter:

Frontline health workers could be immunised against swine flu within months after the Government ordered 300,000 vaccine doses from a United States drug company.

Up to 150,000 hospital, emergency and primary health care workers will receive two doses of the Baxter Healthcare vaccine, which Health Minister Tony Ryall said would be in New Zealand within a month.

Source

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Then, today, the NZ Minister of Health has asked for an urgent investigation into the trustworthiness of Baxter:

The New Zealand Minister of Health, Hon Tony Ryall, has asked the Ministry of Health officials to urgently advise him on issues raised about a "swine flu" vaccine produced by Baxter International Inc. This follows his receipt of a letter raising concerns about whether vaccines produced by Baxter for "swine flu" can be trusted.

In an open letter to all members of the New Zealand House of Parliament, Penny Bright, Media Spokesperson for Water Pressure Group, a judicially recognized Public Watchdog for Metrowater, water and Auckland regional governance matters, raises a series of questions and concerns about the safety of the vaccine. She demands to know whether Baxter products are currently being used in New Zealand for the "swine flu", "bird flu" or any other type of flu.

Bright highlights the fact that Baxter is currently facing criminal charges for producing contaminated "bird flu" vaccine that date back to February of this year when it became known that the company had sent out 72 kilos of live "bird flu" virus supplied by the World Health Organization in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four countries. These charges were filed by journalist Jane Burgermeister of Austria and were exclusively reported by Natural News...

More at Source

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I'd rather die of the flu than be injected with this #.

But then again, I've haven't had a vaccination for anything after the failed meningitis campaign that we had to go through.

I just don't believe in being injected with stuff like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
God defend New Zealand.

I love this country and I Pray people wake up fast enough to stop this eugenics evil.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Yeah pretty much my views on this too... good too see one of the talking heads actually pulling their head outta the MSM cool-aid ass.
I've warned people not to get their flu shots, interestingly other people who are not so CT minded as me also share the same opinion. They simply look and notice that the ones who get the shots are sick much more than the ones who don't. Go figure...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Precisely D....between Baxter and China...well, I'd rather risk it too.

Personally I'm not a fan of flu shots in general. We got pnemonia vaccines in March...thats about as far as I'm going to go!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Swine flu is hitting young people hard.
Pair that up with flu shots that are more risky for them...well....

Children Who Get Flu Vaccine Have Three Times Risk Of Hospitalization For Flu, Study Suggests

ScienceDaily (May 20, 2009) — The inactivated flu vaccine does not appear to be effective in preventing influenza-related hospitalizations in children, especially the ones with asthma.

In fact, children who get the flu vaccine are more at risk for hospitalization than their peers who do not get the vaccine, according to new research that will be presented on May 19, at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society in San Diego.....

More at source

top topics

join