It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu Resistance now in USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2009/07/07/MNG318KL8K.DTL&tsp=1

Found in teen in San Fransisco, who had been in HK in late June (before Tamiflu resistance was declared in Hong Kong). She had been ill, quarantined, and after 7 days was released, and returned home.

So: we have confirmed Tamilfu resistance in Denmark, Japan, Hong Kong and the USA.

Essentially, we should expect similar resistance virtually everywhere, considering the method of infection (droplet); air travel and the contagious nature of H1N1.

I'm sure further mutations will follow in the US, as well as in Asia, that involve not just resistance, but also severity, as the US has one of the highest infection rates in the world.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well, they knew this.. That is what it was designed to do, resist and mutate.

Colloidial silver and Vitamin C ... I will be stocked up on these items for the winter, if not before.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mer Ka Bah

vit c is allways a good idea but yeah I would stockpile a small amount for my self and the family to.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
That fact is that no drug is really going to work. Tamiflu was not designed to work. It might as well be suger pills.

Using one drug to fight a flu that might have well been engineered in a lab. By purpose or accident that fact is this flu isn't even off the ground yet.

If it has the same simularities to the Spanish flu which it is suspected to be engineered either from or partly taken from it will hit at the begining of the flue season with a vengance.

Next... most of the hype arround this is a scare tactic to make people get the flu shot. The other "drug" from the pharmacopia of companies that are just there to make a profit. No real conspiracy there.

Simple facts resolve most issues... play on occam's razor.

So we have a flu thats not doing much except running arround outside the flu season. Killing less % of people then the regular flu. We have on one hand reports of people dieing that are in the middle age group but the reports I read are of the very young (children) and most who have died also had other medical issues. Do some research on this into what persons have died.

I do see alot of double speak going on in the press about this. Also most of the flu coverage has been bypassed by the MJ event (sadly0

Recommendations

1 Dont take the flu shot. Ref: FORT DIX
2 Dont bother with anti-virals, not one is effective and the side effects can be worse then the illness.
3 If this is an attempt to wipe out a good portion of mankind.... well the hysteria may kill more the flu itself.
4 Boil you water and cook your food well done.
5 Bleach is the best sanitizer. Your Bathroom and Kitchen will be the places that the flu can spread the fasted from.
6 Dont have contact with anyone you dont already live with.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well, we see the first mutation. One typical flu virus mutates about 4-5 in a season.. (flu season) , so nothing unexpected. How to avoind being infected? i do not see other solution than living in caves lol. And make sure you do not have visitors!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There are now 22 cases of tamiflu resistant cases. There was recently a case of it passing on to another in NC. It was just a matter of time, as with any other virus or condition.

new topics

top topics

join