It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I agree. Did you also take note of how he said they are made? It doens't even make sense. If you are going to admit something, I should think your method would be at least possible and plausible.

Planning each job involves (1) choosing a suitable field from previous aerial observation, deciding where to park the vehicles (2) cutting a few nylon cords, with knots along them at critical points in the pattern (3) use of 4ft rollers made from large diameter plastic gas pipe (the type they put under roads), capped on one end, with a short thru rope to be dragged round the waist behind the circle maker. On arrival at the field the tube is filled with earth to make it heavier, then capped the other end. Second rope held in hand at one knot position with assistant in middle; walk round each circle only takes 10 mins, then still dragging the roller, walk off to next knot along the main cord. Men locate other critical positions for arcs etc, send cords to other men, roll out the design, all finished in an hour or so, then back to base /home before the cock crows. Bigger patterns are usually symmetrical and can be done in sections by members of the group.

He goes on to say:

None of us are “mathematical” beyond basic surveyors /pilots intelligence; we copy Fractal pictures out of magazines, all know PI to schoolboy 6 decimal places, and laugh when the paranormal brigade proclaim we “must be aliens, since no human could possibly do it” – what a joke. We don’t say aliens don’t exist, but if they do, they must be useless #, judging by the state of this planet, and their failure to assist its management.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, these designs are geometrically sound by accident? And these are pictures found in magazines? Huh?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Just to inform you, the sunspot didn't actually APPEAR on the 7th, it did on the 4th.

The OP was false in saying it was the biggest sunspot ever, it wasn't.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Not to nit pick here but doesent it take 3 days for it to reach earth?
If it appeared on the 4th then the 7th would be accurate no?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Point of No Return

brokenheadphonez

lpowell0627

Your game is over, nobody is buying your obvious attempts at trying to keep these dumb crop circles alive.

I hope your investments crash and burn to the ground just like they have been these past few days. Talk about epic fail.

Go ahead and make new accounts just to post about these bunk crop circles, you aren't fooling anyone. We all can see your post history and your obvious agendas.

BUSTED!

[edit on 8-7-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i don't think that this can be alien or of something from another world.. :/

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I realize that it wasn't the biggest ever. That should not have been included in the headline at all, IMO.

PS - Did you notice the b-class flares that appeared shortly after midnight? Pretty cool stuff.

link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Good for you. At least that makes you feel better just walking blindly through life with no faith in what could be 'out there'. I guess one man-made crop circle explains everything.

The point is this...The argument that "crop circles are too intricate to be man made" is false.

Sure, I suppose they could be something more than man-made (i.e., proving one circle is man-made does not prove that they all are). However, there is really no evidence that tells me they are NOT all man-made, either.

Using your argument, if I'm walking along a beach at sunset and find an anonymous sand castle without any builder in sight, I could use "faith" to believe that the sand castle was made by aliens -- however, isn't it much, much more likely that it was made by a child earlier in the day? Why in the world would I believe that aliens built that sand castle?

If you want to use "faith" in supposing that crop circles are something else, then that's fine. But it's incorrect to say "they can't be man-made".

[edit on 7/8/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

link   
Maybe we are looking at crop circles the wrong way. Yes they could all be man made but maybe all the creators were abducted and these images were planted in their minds!

Think about it for a moment, Aliens using Humans to create art!

Don't look at me like that, it could happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

- who knows mate maybe & they dont even realise it

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

What investment? So, all of the threads about:
1. NWO
2. TPTB
3. Reptillians
4. UFO
5. Abductions
6. Mass extermination plots
7. CIA assassins running amok
8. Michael Jackson's death conspiracy
9. Swine flu vaccine corruption plot
10. Bilderberger Group controls the world
11. Holograms crashing into the trade towers
12. Alien takeover plots
13. 2012

etc. etc.

Those are all worthy threads? But we can't discuss crop circles? What makes our interest in circles any different than all of the (sometimes crazy) conspiracies on this site?

link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Why didn't he take a picture of himself making it then? That would be more proof than his sentences.

Well, I'm not necessarily saying he was or wasn't personally involved in the creation of this crop circle, but because he had prior knowledge of the design and general area where it happened it seems logical to assume that this was created by humans and he, if not directly involved, simply heard it through the grapevine if you will. (holy run-on sentence batman)

What other plausible explanation could there be for his knowledge of such things, I guess is what I'm getting at.

link   

Yes, it is clear that my agenda is to understand the world around us. That is my motive. Learning and teaching?

For some reason, I suspect you believe I have some other ulterior motives..
Please, go ahead and put them out in the open, you've piqued my curiousity..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What boggles my mind is how quickly people jump to the conclusion that something "couldn't possibly be man-made!" How fast they assume it was made by fantastical means, and how quickly they believe other facets of the circles — for example, one guy assigns #'s and makes assumptions about the most current ones, and without a shred of proof other than his own belief, people jump all over it like it's the gospel thruth. Fairly amazing for forum-goers of a site that supposedly purports to "deny ignorance."

The simple fact that we *know* complex circles can be man-made (we've seen it done on TV, in timelapse camera), but we've NEVER seen one made by any other force sort of points to the common sense conclusion that until further proof is given, these are all man-made.

Then the next thing people jump all over is special properties of crop circles, like strands "woven together," and heat signatures, among other things. But of course, how many of there crop circles exibit these properties? Have any of the new ones had these properties? I'm pretty sure no one even knows, they just use that crutch when someone casts them into doubt. Not that even that can't be done, it's been replicated by a team challlanged to meet at least a certain # of criteria for crop circles, and they succeeded. But at the end of the day, I'm guessing it's a very small % indeed, that exibit these properties.

The latest batch have all appeared around the same geographical location. There are design similarities between many of them. This points to one team of people making them. And yet people persist in believing, with NO proof whatsoever, that they are clearly not man-made.

Crop circles are fun to look at, I just don't think they serve any other purpose other than artistic, corporate, or to yank a lot of peoples chains, making them react in probably the EXACT way this team wanted them to react.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by fleabit]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyPete

Originally posted by Hazelnut
Why didn't he take a picture of himself making it then? That would be more proof than his sentences.

What other plausible explanation could there be for his knowledge of such things, I guess is what I'm getting at.

It is possible that these circles could be made "military style" with compartmentalized operations (IE: need to know), and they change the location randomly to ensure secrecy..

Maybe he can't take a picture without everyone becoming away of his attempts to compromise the group?

Pure speculation... btw.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

I just pointed out that it didn't appear on the sun on the 7th.

The sunspot can't appear on Earth, 3 days later, can it?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yes please, uncover my agenda, and tell the world what you have learned from my 1.5 day post history.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Travel time for CME/flare varies between 40-80 hours (or even longer), average is 60 hours but some can be as fast as 30 hours.

So 1-3 days is the general rule..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Crop circles can be man made - of course they can, there is no evidence of one anywhere on earth that displays any characteristics that cannot be replicated by human endeavour. The time it takes to produce them is subjective, the term 'appeared overnight' is often used, but there is no evidence this is the case other from those who would gain from making the statement. So....

Given that crop circles can be man made, the assumption should be that all are man made until evidence can be produced that over-rides that - who would like to provide the evidence?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I got it.

The hidden message the aliens are trying to sell us is,
A giant hummingbird will pass overhead when the when the
Earth and Moon are nearing an Eclipse.

OMG that's 13 Days time, don't forget to duck.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I dunno mate - i dont know enough about it but read on here that solar storms take 3 days to reach earth. I dont even know if it was pointing our way but was just doing a numbers thing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join