It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Good for you. At least that makes you feel better just walking blindly through life with no faith in what could be 'out there'. I guess one man-made crop circle explains everything.

So, belief in aliens making crop circles is a religion. That makes total sense. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
To surmise then that after a single bit of evidence(Cropcircles) is found to be faulty and fallacious does not mean to discard the rest of the evidence as a generalization in fallacy.
Because that would be faulty and fallacious of ones character in the handling of the rest of the evidence.
As never the less each peice of evidence has to be treated individually until proven either way as there are only posits up and till that time.

BUT the underlying argument FOR these things being unearthly, is the intricacy and quality of the design and implementation. That they are done without anyone seeing and done relatively quickly.

All of these things have been used against them being man-made, yet here we have one with all the details intact, not some random blob of crushed wheat, and we have someone who claimed to do it BEFORE it was done, WHERE it was to be done.

It serves to show us that indeed man CAN and DOES make them.

Now, this is by no means any sort of evidence that all crop circles are mundane. But it does open the door to more consideration on the topic, other than "Theyre too well done, no one saw, it was overnight, it's too mathematical, it's perfect! So it MUST be aliens!" logic.

I know crop circles go back hundreds if not more, years. I think basically, the majority of circles we see today are the equivalent of CGI for people with more time and intent on their hands than the average joe.

They do because they can given the means at their disposal.

Ultimately, I think humans will fool ourselves into oblivion, where nothing can be known as fact and we all get confused in our own delusions and die....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Durrilll

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
Ok, ask your friend to repeat it again in one night and have a film crew there to record it. Only then will I believe it was human made in 1 night

I can't emphasise this anymore than that. If these "groups" are so into debunking the whole crop circle myth, why don't they just make a video of them creating it? Make the design in a field and record the whole thing, let the alternative media sites go nuts over it for a couple weeks, then release the footage. Boom! It would be a real slap in the face.

I've seen some footage of basic circles being created with boards and rope. They weren't very convincing and amateur at best. I'm sure if you were to drop a line to Industrial Light & Magic and throw them a couple million dollars, I'm sure they toss some resources at having something of this quality created and recorded.

What I'm saying is that the debunkers have it easy. All they have to do is video record the whole creation of these highly complex crop circles. Until then, I will continue to observe this "unexplainable" phenomenon.

that image has always intrigued me with the binary code....I got put off by the Alien face but the code....

I really think they are done by some kind of laser satelite - thats why no one has 100% proof...they could do this during the day without anyone noticing...

Im not saying I know how they do it but the accuracy shows that IT IS an intelligently designed piece of Art.....most probable some kind of satelite..

Would love to believe its Aliens....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterKaman

Hi,

Thanks for posting, some are indeed incredible works of art.

Couple of questions as follows.

Why ? And I don't meant this in a facetious way, but it's obviously not for financial gain - is it for mischevious fun, personal gratification relating to the art, social interaction ?

How ? You mention rollers, could you expand on this - how do you create the layered counter swirl ? How are they marked out ?

Which ones ? Would you be willing to list the ones your group have created ?

How many other groups are you aware of ?

Do you have any views on expanded nodes and other observed effects - could they be created by the methods used ?

In your view are there any circles / glyphs that are genuine unknowns - even Doug and Dave admitted to being perplexed by some aspects of what they regarded as a phenomenon ?

Ok, more than a couple but worth a try.

Just edited to add that I see some queries have been partially answered in your posts on the other thread, however, I'll leave them in anyway.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
Was it really necessary for the staff to remove half the thread for being off-topic and/or personal insults?!

Reminders:
Civility and Decorum are Required
How not to be banned from ATS – Please Review This Link.
Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

Now, let's keep it civil.

Well, you know what they say - "This thread is useless without pics!" and now we have "ROAD CLOSED AHEAD" pictures

Makes it .. no, not really I suppose.

I wish I knew why with all things on this forum, there are those who put forward an opinion that neither proffers nor negates a claim, yet are inevitably battered into a corner by one or both sides of the topic, for a perceived stance on it.

It's so infuriating.

I do see how these threads could get out of line on other forums, but here... so many 2009'ers and so many hot topics..

I wish things could go back to where minds didn't conflict, but instead
engaged.

Having said that, I suppose I'm guilty of it also, at times. But then, rubbing up against emery cloth all the time, does tend to chafe.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Great job at exposing the truth behind these crop circles although many people on here will tell you to stop being ignorant when they are in fact being ignorant themselves. Most of the crop circles Ive seen on this site lately look man made yet people blindly believe them, as aliens have nothing better to do than ruin farmers crops. The thing is it wouldn't surprise me if the people making these crop circles are getting paid for it because it diverts the conspiracy theorists attention from the real stuff going on out there.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Can you post examples of those circles you are talking about that are in the middle of nowhere? I would like to know which ones you are talking about.

I will see what I can dig up 4 you I'm scraping my swede trying to remember. I haven't had but a fleeting interest in this subject for some time, probably around the "Doug and Dave " period.
There were too many unanswered questions for me at the time so I just left it at that.

My interest was first piqued well before the internet was even thought of, a period that I would troll the libraries in my area spending hours reading almost anything.
I distinctly remember reading something about strange circles in crops and seeing an old sketch of such.

Needless to say, I'm not promising anything but will go looky looky, you never know .Pointless surfing for the info as most of the web stuff has been done to death.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

That particular crop circle you link to is actually a lot easier to make than you think. It just takes careful planning, most likely on computer.

The alien head itself is made up of about 60 horizontal lines. The light areas of the alien are "on", and the dark areas are "off". If you start on the left of each line, and walk to the right, all you have to do is measure when the "on" and "off" start and stop. All you would need is a list of 60 measurements to keep with you when creating it.

For example the very first line at the top of the head would be something like; 50 feet off - 50 feet on - 50 feet off.

If the total length of the horizontal line is 150 feet, that would mean I just divided it in 3 parts, and the middle part is light.

Then the next line would be something like; 45 feet off - 60 feet on - 45 feet off. Making the second line bigger. Then make the next line bigger, and the next like bigger, and you got yourself a shape forming.

Basically it is exactly like a what a line printer does, or ASCII art:
retrothing.typepad.com...

Actually, that crop circle is probably a LOT easier to do than some others I have seen. As long as you have a roller measuring wheel you are good to go.

What I'm saying is that the debunkers have it easy. All they have to do is video record the whole creation of these highly complex crop circles. Until then, I will continue to observe this "unexplainable" phenomenon.

The "alien theorists" have it just as easy! All you got to do is record some aliens making the crop circles.

Why don't you ask the farmers who live here?

Notice the white horse? Notice the two crop circles in the same picture? Notice the the second image is of a crop circle taking multiple phases to create, on different days?

Why haven't they set up a camera yet? They seem to get crop circles on the same field all the time.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
I'm not saying that this particular circle is not man made, but it isn't proof.

Proof is not something someone said.

It's not what he said it is what he did. He warned of an upcoming crop circle, and then it appeared. He showed he was correct.

That is proof.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

There have been crop circles in those fields every year btw but that doesnt mean the farmers are in on it.
Also about 1/4 mile to the right is knap hill beneath which is another infamous field called east field.

I think milk hill is chosen for its proximity to the horse.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm still open minded about the origins of crop circles/patterns.

The guy who you claim admitted to creating them and the post you quoted from that link:

ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes. see you there at 2am tomorrow. bring your cameras, and we are going to summon the High Fleet of Alien Space Command down to earth to "help" us all. but as Nietzsche would say "god save us from god", (since g/o/d is a form of evil as well, bent only on saving itself, not you).

He/she said see you there at 2am tomorrow, not two weeks from now! The entire post was extremely disjointed, hard to understand and made very little sense.

I don't think your proof is foolproof.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

It is a shame really..the particular poster was in fact trying to impersonate a NSA official,making light of people with autism,and demonstrating vulger acts with anothers mother..

All hell bent on denying the fact that some circles are man made..

whats with people now adays??

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Now that nothing has happened in the way of a huge solar storm on the proposed date by said crop circles, as a cautious skeptic, I am now a full skeptic that crop circles are indeed man-made.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

Originally posted by Point of No Return
I'm not saying that this particular circle is not man made, but it isn't proof.

Proof is not something someone said.

It's not what he said it is what he did. He warned of an upcoming crop circle, and then it appeared. He showed he was correct.

That is proof.

Ok, but it came 2 weeks later.

The crop circle "predicted a solar event or flare on the 7th.

There were some solar flares a few days before that date and a sunspot before and during the the 7th.

So using the same logic, that is proof to.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

S&F... well done

Not much more we can add really.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
well the proof will be in the pudding..The man says there is going to be a dolphin and a wave soon..You dissers hold hold your breath..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dear ol' Linda still owes me a big fat apology for telling me how wrong I was about the drones being fake.... I haven't heard 2 words from her since that 1 email.

After that, Earthfiles took on the realm of sci fi- 'cause she certainly isn't in it for the facts!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Since when do we accept the word of someone on the internet as "proof?"

Just saying, it may or not be man made, but unless there is evidence, a claim is not proof. I want proof, already!

Also I am starting to suspect *NERDS!*

[edit on 8-7-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

nice find , btw it look outstanding

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Cool. I won't hold my breath but I'll be watching out for them. Do we know about when they should appear?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join