It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by lpowell0627

The last 4 crop circle topics you made, all have "cropcircleconnector" links on them.

You'll find that as far as crop circle sites go, cropcircleconnector.com is the most comprehensive and includes all pictures of crop circles from all over the world. Many of the other sites weed out the ones that they feel are not important. I tend to stay away from sites that only provide information THEY feel is important, and focus on the ones that allow ME to draw my own conclusions.

And you continue to link to that website. Maybe you are affiliated with them.

If I was, then according to you all I would find myself a lot richer and wouldn't bother wasting my time on a site such as this. Are you even aware that I don't live in England? Again, do some research before you start accusing me of things.

My agenda? I'm curious to find the jackass's that make these crop circles so I can call them out, and let them know what happens when they lie to people about who made the crop circles and why.

Finally - something we agree on!! There's a lot of money to be made from revealing the actual crop circle makers -- of all circles, not just a select few or the people that take some boards in the middle of the day and make a You Tube video.

I want nothing more than to figure who's making them. And I think determining their method (that also account for soil anamolies) will go a long way towards narrowing down who could make them. I feel that there is a technology involved and i was hoping people on this site more knowledgable than me would assist. Unfortunately, they offer only ridicule and nothing constructive.

The last few crop circles from their website were man-made, and they are a joke to the UFO investigators.

I couldn't agree with you more.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Just to inform you, the sunspot didn't actually APPEAR on the 7th, it did on the 4th.
The OP was false in saying it was the biggest sunspot ever, it wasn't.

Well now... it seems some can admit when they jumped to conclusions
Star for that

Ehm...I'm not admiting I jumped to conclusions there, because I never said it didn't appear on the 4th, and I never said it was the biggest sunspot.

I still believe the CC's and the solar events of the 7th July timeframe are connected.

Just pointing out the facts there.

Thanks for the star though.

What facts?

Here are the facts as I see them...

- Scientists have been telling us since the end of May that the current Solar Minimum seems to have come to an end and to expect more sunspots (which is perfectly normal when the solar minimum ends)
- Late May: Sunspot #1022 appears
- June: Sunspot #1023 appears
- Mid-June: scientist declare that, as expected, a new solar cycle may be beginning.
- June 21: The crop circle appears
- June 30: People interpret the crop circle as a harbinger of a new solar cycle -- which really isn't much of a prediction, because the Sun has already became more active, and scientists have been saying for a while that the Sun was probably starting its next cycle.
- June 30: The crop circle is interpreted as a prediction that July 7th will see a CME
- July 3rd/4th: Another sunspot (#1024) occurs, keeping with the trend of the past month or so (and still perfectly normal sunspot activity)
- July 7: Nothing odd happens.

So, as you can see, the next solar cycle was happening long before the crop circle was created, and nothing odd in particular happen with the sun on or around July 7th -- except the normal sunspot activity associated with the next solar cycle that probably began in late May.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Them boys claiming to have made this also said they'd do a dolphin on a wave,ain't that right?Has the deadline passed? Is there an excuse for a delay in scheduling when they seem to be able to do 'em in a half night at a time?If they were to match the boldness of say that three parter,why don't they do the first part and then do the rest when everyone was watching?That would be a win either way,if they were caught they could declare that their intention all along was to get caught,then to give a true demonstration,and then sell boku bookage.And getting away undetected,for the n-th time,how satisfying would that be for a crew whose SOP seems to be getting away with their mystery intact,no?Then they could still sell books with pictures of this one in the making to authenticate,albeit anonymously.

I would like to have the Ancestors do a dolphin waving at the viewer,perhaps with a wink.I bet if we all asked them to do that they just might.I'd like to somehow facilitate dialogue,that might be interesting,eh?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

You should also know that two different researchers/scientists that post comments to the crop circle connector website had predicted a hummingbird would appear before the summer was over. They were following some spiritual chart on animals, and hummingbird was next.

Their prediction of a hummingbird appearing occured 3 days before the Avebury Circle Makers claim.

Just an FYI.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Where are you getting your "predictions" from? I have not found the dates and predictions you referenced. Nor do I know whom you are claiming to have made these predictions.

Can you let me know your source, please? Thanks.

Edit to add: On your july 7th entry, you should have noted that one c-class and one b-class flare were reported. Just to be accurate.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by Point of No Return Just to inform you, the sunspot didn't actually APPEAR on the 7th, it did on the 4th. The OP was false in saying it was the biggest sunspot ever, it wasn't.

Those facts I was pointing out.

Read.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Thanks for that,I wasn't clear on the timeline points or I would have mentioned it myself.And who comes up with this sequence?ANCESTORS passed them down after formulating them initially,No?Alien ancestors,even?Gods to ancestors?Who uses these logical constructs?ANCESTORS Druids?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Well, as with anything that "comes from the ancients", it's a little difficult. I always check the credentials of the "posters/analysts" when it comes to crop circles.

They vary from historians to mediums to doctors to Harvard professors -- there are a wide range of professionals depending on the circle. As far as the person that stated the "animal sequence" timeline, here are their credentials:

Just noticing a pattern with the new cc. Jellyfish (water), then dragonfly (air), then 3 fish (back to water). What next? A hummingbird maybe , or some other creature? This is pretty obvious to you though and that thought has probably crossed your mind already."

That was from an email I sent you before the Phoenix appeared.
Apollo

That's what I was referring to -- the email came before the Phoenix, which was 3 weeks BEFORE the hummingbird and 1.5 weeks before the Avebury Team (nonsense) claim.

Here's the animal sequence analyst:

Messages so far:

Octopus = intelligence over emotions (fear).

Jellyfish = imbalance.

Dragonfly = understanding and breaking down the illusions of the past.

Fish = loss of fear resulting in transformation, harmony, and love.

Phoenix = Regeneration through transformation.

Wren = Trust of self without fear.

Bacteria = Simplicity of life and beliefs.

Centipede = Balance and coordination are necessary for ones ability to survive stress.

Swallow = Looking outward rather than inward in order to help with the Earth wide changes that are coming.

Hummingbird = patience and self-healing even if the journey to the healing is long and difficult.

Diana Roth/animalspirits www.animalspirits.com (since 1998)

Diana Roth considers herself a Shaman.

Shamanism, the world's oldest healing tradition, is found in all cultures on Earth.

Shamans work with their allies--the animal spirits.

Learn the wisdom of over three hundred of these spiritual teachers.

www.animalspirits.com

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Although I have never believed that all crop circles are evidence of an other earthly hand, there are still two pieces of critical evidence required for a crop circle to be 'official'.

The first is the presence of unusual energy readings coming from the site itself. These can induce nausea, confusion, and headaches, and are absent prior to the crop circle, and traces can remain for extended periods of time after its creation. This has also been attributed to the addition to the soil of the site of metallic micro particles that may actually be what produces the energies.

The second, has to deal with the positioning of the grain within the 'circle' itself. Almost every circle that leans towards authentic (circles that have not been disproved), possesses nodules (like with corn) that are blown out and possess scorching at the nodules that indicate the application of heat and pressure. Hoaxes typically produce bending and breaking of the stalks which then later die due to the damage from the process of creating the 'circle'. Authentic circles do not show creasing or breakage, and continue to grow in their new position for the life of the plants, even with nodule damage.

Simple EMF readings can typically detect these energies and without them you most likely have a hoax, and metal detectors (sometimes) with careful soil tests can pick up unusual minerals not normally present in the soil. I believe similar molecules resembling 'buckyballs' have been found in an even disbursement at many sites not more than a few centimeters into the topsoil. Almost any hoax will not possess these two critical factors in order to elevate a humming bird or any other 'circle' to a legitimate claim.
Sloppiness is another piece of evidence, but as hoaxes improve in technique, naturally sloppiness becomes more of a personal opinion rather than evidence of a human hand in its creation.

Even those crop circles that do possess unusual energies and blown out nodules are still ripe for debunking, and should be. Simply put, there are certain factors that yet can't be accounted for and a few bad eggs (hoaxers) seem to get more credit for admitting they are trespassing and making forgeries, than the honest dedicated researchers, debunkers, and enthusiasts who are trying to discover the truth.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
now i just have one thing to state knowing it has probably been stated before. but lets say that this proved to be man made because it had man made characteristics and not given details, y is it still hard to believe its aliens? are aliens so different from man?

that is my statement/ question

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

I agree. I would also add that I am not sure why there is an apparent double-standard when it comes to crop circles.

I mean, UFO videos have been created and hoaxed FOREVER. Yet, nobody ever seems to claim that ALL UFO videos are hoaxes.

I can't figure out why some people being able to duplicate and fake something equates to the entire phenomona being a fake.

And still, no debunkers can explain the scientific evidence to some circles, other than to say - the scientists are lying about their evidence.

How many people do they think can possibly be in on it? It's a seasonal business if it's a business at all. And scientists would put their credentials on the line for hoaxers? This makes no logical sense.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"......I would have thought people more knowledgeable than me......." etcetera.......the last post by myself, martin_heth was substantial, describing a moment when researcher George Wingfield seemed violently hassled after claiming electro-magnetic beams/directed energy devices were being used to create the crop circles.......

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So those hoax hoaxers(people falsely claiming to perpetuate a hoax)said they'd do a dolphin on a wave.Since none has appeared,do the debunkers still give cred to their word?After all,they've admitted/falsely claimed authorship and so any cover is blown...Need for night time secrecy is no more.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I knew they were full of it as soon as they said that. Have you ever seen a crop circle (one that is not a company logo or otherwise admittedly paid for by a company) show anything that resembles anything from today? Meaning, crop circles are very organic in nature and represent things and symbols from the past. Aztec, Mayan, etc. symbols are prevalent. Depictions of sun - earth relationship, solar system portrayals, etc.

There has never been anything like a car, house, boat, surfboard, etc.

Further, they claim (conveniently) to not be responsilble for all of them, just most.

So we are supposed to believe that there are numerous crop circle teams, all competing throughout the vast countryside of England, night after night, for DECADES, all under the cloak of darkness, never to be revealed or caught in the act?

It's not even logical. The more people involved in something, the easier it is for someone to speak out. i can guarantee you that the first person that wanted to join the "crop circle crew" and was rejected would sing like a canary. But yet, that's never happened.

Keep in mind, it is illegal to make them without the farmer's permission. And it's completely ILLOGICAL to think that all of the farmers are in on it. There have been enough farmers angry and refusing access to prove that point. And if some farmers are in on it, why wouldn't they only target their fields? Seems like an awful lot of risk with very little (tangible) reward, all in the name of art? or fun? Makes no logical sense to me. Goes against human nature if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i would love to see a human make these over night

myoneisbig.spaces.live.com...!1A209BEB36E037E6!190.entry

and there is also this which is if you was to ask a computer to do a picture of choas this is it and it appeared in a crop with all the right math.

www.phils.com.au...

sry do not know how to make smaller links maybe an admin will do it for me

thx for your time.

oh when i think about it if we humans can do these is crops then they are very clever people and not your average joe i.e i think only a hand full of people in the world could make the circles i have linked imo.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Thrust]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Speaking of jumping to conclusions about whether they are man made or alien made. You imply they are man made and then tell people not to jump to the conclusion that you actually mean that. You are not an honest sceptic and that is in plain view, you wrote what you wrote. When using Occam's Razor , Don't forget about Occam's Beard. Those thick hairs dull the blade pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Not according to the dictionary. Faith is believing in something for which their is no evidence. Up until now, there has been absolutely no evidence that a single crop circle was not man made. So the leap to alien was made and has since forth carried on. Proving a negative is impossible, so very much like religion, you can't prove that some weren't made by aliens. However, you can't prove that they weren't made by Zeus's droppings either.

I'm not coming on here to troll either. I'd like to be corrected. If there has ever been a shred of evidence that any of these crop circles were made by aliens, I'd really like to see it. I don't mean, me and a friend saw an alien making one. I mean, a chemical that can't be explained was left behind. Any hard evidence would be great.

Also, I do believe that aliens exist. Not sure if they've been here before or not. The odds of us being the only intelligent life in all of the known, or unknown, universe are less than the sexiest woman in the world calling me right now and offering to be my new sex slave... nope, she didn't call.

Anyway, this was my first post. I've read quite a bit. Good to meet you guys and I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Agree in sum toto. It's nice to have had a while to reflect upon this past year's crop to let the furor die down and the nayspewers go back under the rock pile.I am still blown away by the complexity explosion and the way some entire formations could be clearly shewn to link up like humongous jigsaw puzzle pieces.

As for evidence of ET origin,I don't have any because I maintain the Author/Artisans are a host including Deceased people,both recent and ancestral,as well as Earth Spirits and Druids who may have escaped mortality.

Maybe ET's as well.Giving rides to the others to view when complete and buzz the farmers...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nceBut..... be careful what you actually believe to be true, because you might just be believing a lie.

This is true.

Mod Edit = Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

John Lundberg and his team have been making crop circles in England every summer since the early 1990s. (See Mirage Men by Mark Pilkington, p. 9.) What else but crop circles being made by people makes any scientific sense?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join