It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Just to inform you, the sunspot didn't actually APPEAR on the 7th, it did on the 4th.
The OP was false in saying it was the biggest sunspot ever, it wasn't.

Well now... it seems some can admit when they jumped to conclusions
Star for that

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
I dunno mate - i dont know enough about it but read on here that solar storms take 3 days to reach earth. I dont even know if it was pointing our way but was just doing a numbers thing.

A class B is nothing A class C won't even be noticed on Earth... The scale is A,B,C, M, X with A being a mere hickup. We had an X9 a few years ago. There was an awesome solar Tsunami filmed yet nothing serious happened on Earth

By the way each increment is 10 times more than the one before

Okay topic is made made circles...

First I want to re order my Pegasus in a circle with 9 chevrons... been waiting for you guys to get to it

Posted this in one of the other thousand circle threads but it fits here..

EXHIBIT A

Crop circles used to be the work of amateur pranksters. Now, flattening wheat fields is a lucrative commercial enterprise. Kate Burt meets the Circlemakers.

06 July 2004

Rod Dickinson clearly remembers the night he made his first crop circle. It was the summer of 1991, just months before the famous crop-circle hoaxing duo, Doug Bower and Dave Chorley, came out about their nocturnal wheat-flattening activities; a time when the nation was still gripped by the idea that aliens might feasibly have been parking up in fields at night, all over the southern English countryside.

"No one had really mooted the idea these things might have been man-made," says Dickinson, an artist, "as far as people were concerned, me included, there were definitely other possibilities; at least some unexplained natural phenomena. I was fascinated." So when a friend challenged Dickinson to join him in an illicit attempt to create their own crop circle, the pair found themselves on their knees in the middle of the night, with a not very elegant, not very round mess on their hands.

Thirteen years later, Dickinson has just completed what he estimates to be his 500th foray into the art of what's come to be known as "circle-making". This time, things were a little different. The medium was sand, not crops, and the ambitious formation replicated a photographic image that Dickinson and his circle-making partner, John Lundberg, 35, had spent several weeks translating into a series of co-ordinates on a computer-design programme. From this, they'd created complex numerical spreadsheets, filled with measurements, from which his team of 13 assistants worked. He'd also secured advance permission from the landowner; there was a four-strong BBC film crew to capture the work in progress; a helicopter booked so a photographer could capture the end result, and a PR. Oh yes and, this time, he and Lundberg got paid several thousand pounds for their efforts by the satellite channel UK TV Gold, who commissioned the piece to launch their new comedy season.

As to farmers 'collaboration'

But how does it feel to have a huge corporate logo slapped in the middle of your land? Very good, says a farmer paid £500 apiece for two fields to be used for Circlemakers' jobs. "If they'd been put in by an alien and I hadn't been paid, I'd have been hopping mad."

Cereal Entrepeneurs

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Exhibit B

The Sunday Telegraph
The fellowship of the rings
By David Harrison
(Filed: 25/07/2004)

'It makes me chuckle sometimes," says John Lundberg, gazing across a wheat field in central England. "If somebody had said to me 10 years ago that today I'd be flying all over the world making crop circles for big companies and being paid for it, I'd have said they were mad."

The rewards for the crop circle entrepreneurs are high and growing. The AMD job was the group's most lucrative so far. Mr Lundberg is unwilling to give precise details, but says the contract was worth "tens of thousands of pounds". The budget for the Big Brother campaign was estimated to be £250,000, and for Orange's Wiltshire project about £100,000. "We are doing well," Mr Lundberg said. "We are all earning a very healthy living from crop circles."

£100,000.

Hey Once Once... my company is down sizing... ya wanna go make some circles DANG

And what about the farmers?

Landowners are benefiting too, receiving payments - from the companies or circle-makers - for allowing their fields to be used for the work. The income easily covers the damage to crops, leaving farmers with a profit.

Richard Cowan, who farms 1,500 arable acres in Oxfordshire, has twice - last
year and in 2002 - allowed Mr Lundberg's company to make crop circles on his land for Orange. He was unwilling to say how much he was paid, but another farmer, in Wiltshire, said that the going rate was "at least £500 for each circle and sometimes much more". Mr Cowan said that the circles had caused him to him to lose about £200 worth of crop, giving him a "decent profit" from the deal.

He would be "unhappy" if people crept on to his land at night to make crop
circles - unless he was properly compensated. "Nobody wants damage to their crops, but the key thing is whether you are paid for it," he said. "I'm happy for my fields to be used as long as I know about it and I get compensation. I used to believe crop circles were made by aliens, but there's no money in aliens. It's much better this way."

Sunday Telegraph

Well now...

As any good gumshoe Detective will tell you... "Follow the money..."

So how much are those CD's? Maybe I need to start rethinking my free info policy... I see lawyers making $200.00 a pop searching for patents for people that I get free...

Yup I'm an idiot

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Exhibit C

Crop Circle Tour 2009
July 19-25th
cost $1950 double occ. $2150 single(limited)

The tour fee does NOT include transportation from your home to England, snacks, and souvenirs and a couple of meals on your own(to be fully outlined). We are happy to make recommendations for travel arrangements and will give detailed information following booking for the tour.

We offer 1 group pick up from London Heathrow airport (only) the morning of Sunday, July 19th for $100 per person. We recommend this option.

Or you can take any railair bus link from Heathrow Airport to Reading Station that runs every 20 to 30 minutes and takes about 40 minutes to Reading. Then take the First Great Western train from Reading to Swindon; they are frequent and the journey takes 35 minutes. Prices vary from 15-30 UKSterling (roughly). We pick you up from Swindon for $30.

myogastudio.com...

One of several HUNDRED such tours

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Exhibit D

Google - farmers admission fee for crop circles

1)
I personally know of farmers who have charged crop hoaxers a fee and then allowed ... I spoke to one farmer who had allowed crop circle artists to make five ...
Source

2)
We stopped and paid the farmer an admission fee of 50p (around 85 cents).

Important note..." Farmers harvest the grain from crop circles along with the rest of the grain in their fields. " So farmers do NOT lose the crop. The trams still scoop up the crushed grain

www.geocities.com...

Okay No show me the TONS of ET evidence

[edit on 11-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Good job Zorgon!

Now every time I see or hear about crop circles I hear this sound: *ka-ching*

Anyone wanna team up and start a crop circle making company with a CGI department? There's a lot of money to be made with this business.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
Anyone wanna team up and start a crop circle making company with a CGI department? There's a lot of money to be made with this business.

Yeah there are a lot of corn fields in Nebraska
I could use a little extra income.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Point of No Return
Just to inform you, the sunspot didn't actually APPEAR on the 7th, it did on the 4th.
The OP was false in saying it was the biggest sunspot ever, it wasn't.

Well now... it seems some can admit when they jumped to conclusions
Star for that

Ehm...I'm not admiting I jumped to conclusions there, because I never said it didn't appear on the 4th, and I never said it was the biggest sunspot.

I still believe the CC's and the solar events of the 7th July timeframe are connected.

Just pointing out the facts there.

Thanks for the star though.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Something that could be pointed out about the crop circles in southern England, is the location where they most frequently appear is close to Yeovil Naval Base.
An old girlfriend of mine was talking to a soldier based in Redford Barracks in Edinburgh, talking to him sometime in 1994 I think, must use a pseudonym here because what she did is very sensitive, she had learned of these "zappers" being pointed at the Greenham Common women across the years of 1982-3, and "Mnemone", the pseudonym she's agreed with me to use, had decided to do a Mata Hari job and use her stunning looks to get herself an army boyfriend, hoping to lead him into talking about zappers, vibration weapons, whatever. She succeded.
At the point at which Soldier Boy said "....they were sent over from America to England's Yeovil Naval Base in 1979...." "....he began to look genuinely frightened...." she said, "....and he stopped talkin' about zappers 'n' things, he said he couldn't say anymore...."
When George Wingfield speculated upon the reason for crop circles as being the direction of an electro-magnetic beam, on-stage at a crop circle conference, I think in 1995 but don't quote me on that, it was nothing but American accents from the crowd that shouted him down, and strangely, ever since that day, he has never ever referred to zapping weapons as the reason for crop circles ever again, he dropped out of the scenario, but in my opinion, knowing his vibes in the days after being shouted down by those Americans, he was looking frightened, kinda shaken, you realise the reason for the word 'shaken' when you see someone does look like they're shaking. George had gotten into the similarity of crop-circle-plants/zappedplants, to microwaved squares of grass which someone had cut from a lawn and micro-waved just to see what happens.
Someone somewhere didn't like that reason, and while you don't seem to have thought much of (or about) my earlier post about Tony Dodd learning of a three-object ufo crash in English Cleveland, it is yet another anecdote suggesting the fastidiousness with which the military authorities will prepare a cover-up, for which they will have prepared well in advance.
If the "crop circles" are done with zappers, that would explain a small clique of individuals knowing in advance, and they are going to be types who will do work which enhances security.
I don't see what is fakeable about the fact that sunspot activity has started back up over the datescape Linda and a few friends had worked out as suggested by these designs, she would have to phone up Astronomical Societies and ask them to fake pix of sunspots for her correspondent to a specified time.
I also like her document-supported story that the National Enquirer was a periodical especially set up to ridicule some serious stories the government chose to put the public off - David Icke is a human version of the National Enquirer, to me.
Try subscribing to "Lobster" magazine, 'once once' - it's £5 (English pounds) a day. As opposed to Linda charging (depending on the exchange rate) to me in Britain, £21 this year, £17 last year......

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Forgetting the discussions about who/what makes crop circles for a second, I'd like to see if we can brainstorm a little on how they are possibly made that would also include various soil anamolies, and magnetized soil readings, etc. If we can figure out a method that would explain all of the different aspects found in circles, it would answer a lot of questions.

I'm not sure if this is a feasible theory or not, so bear with me.

You know how fax machines work? The ability to have an image transmit wirelessly from one machine and then "printed" on another.

Would it be at all possible to have an image scanned on some type of machine that would then transmit an image to be "printed" onto a field via radio waves or something? This would account for the fact that some circles are found in the middle of fields, far enough from any roads, that it would be difficult to make a circle with boards, planks, ropes and what-not.

Keep in mind, that the circle makers have to park a car, carry whatever "supplies" they need, make the circle, and carry everything back to their car without letting anyone see them.

I'm trying to figure out a way that they can be made remotely. Anybody with a far better understanding on radio waves and such want to provide input?

Please don't reply to my question with: drunk people with boards.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You've proved the following: people can make money off of anything. Do you really think the people that sold designer flu masks a couple of months ago made the swine flu?

Second, yes, everybody knows that companies paid people to make some circles. Did you also know that they were not done in secret and that people were seen in the "firefox" field for days ahead of time with survey equipment and such? Nobody knew what they were doing....until the logo appeared.

Third, if you can show me what company would benefit from a 1500 foot long swallow with trailing pictures that resemble ancient symbols and/or text, I would like to see it.

Lastly, just because people jumped on a bandwagon and found a way to profit, does not make them responsible for the originals, nor does it make them responsible for all of them.

There are crop circles from the 1600's and 1800's. Company logos? I think not.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Today,for me,is another one of jackhammering and digging.I looked at my hands,and I had an epiphany.The callouses on my palms are thicker than on most people's feet.As a blacksmith,I am constantly looking at welds and ironwork.As a worker I have learned to really examine the hands of the people I deal with.To ascertain whether their body tells the same tale as their listed and claimed accomplishments.

That said,In the video,those boys are not dressed for real farm field work.No boots.No gloves.Safety glasses?I would,especially at night and reinacting with full authenticity,which was alleged to be the raison d' etre of the video,'to show how we did it'. So let's see the calouses on the paws of the folks who have pulled on a cord each time they allegedly stepped,on say half the Glyphs in their area around Milk Hill and say the surrounding 100 sq miles?Million repetitions?You'd have 'Farm Hands' by then eh?Those guys look soft to me.In their pub photo cropmakers are not showing their hands' palm.

But the Ancestors are in existance judging by the near death experiencers who regularly report their presence.What survives Death?Why not an essence that hangs around and tries to protect?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Thank you for your astute observations. Very true that if you were walking around in a field working for hours, you would definitely not appear as if you just walked out of the local pub. Completely sweat-free, non-mussed, and definietly not dressed for the occasion! Star for you!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

lpowell0627, your last 3 topics on ATS are all about crop circles. You sure you don't have some kind of agenda?

The crop circle in the original post has been proven and verified to be fake. If you still think it is real, why don't you make a thread showing your proof. As of now, the evidence is stacked up against you.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627 Do you really think the people that sold designer flu masks a couple of months ago made the swine flu?

Distinct possibility

There are crop circles from the 1600's and 1800's. Company logos? I think not.

let's see them

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

What video are you referring to - does that have the self alleged serial cereal bender in it this thread is about ?

Or just the bunch of yuppies that have claimed responsibility for a lot, been paid for a bit, and produced only a little ?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
C'mon peeps, seriously now, financial gain is not the be all and end of all of this saga.

Either that or you have someone with miraculous vision and patience.

Crop circles and glyphs first started appearing regularly in the mid eighties. I suppose the same stompers, sorry cartel - now controls all local light aircraft flights, bus tours, international tourism, web sites, DVD sales etc.

I'll expect a post soon that states Joaquin Pheonix was behind the whole thing all the time.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

My last three topics on ATS? I have posted in numerous threads throughout this site that have nothing to do with crop circles whatsoever.

Had you done your research, you would see that I am also rather outspoken about:

the economy, Obama, pedophiles, gun laws, the first amendment, Timothy McVeigh, 9/11, alien sightings, and more.

Further, I find the above topics rather depressing and scary considering the times we are living in. Crop circles, however, I find to be interesting, non-threatening, controversial, and have no affect on my personal finances (unlike everything Obama is doing).

Lastly, I find that many people on this site have preferred topics -- why is that you are suddenly questioning me?

What could my agenda be? To be openly ridiculed in crop circle threads and constantly be insulted although I have done nothing of the sort to any other member on this site.

And finally - What's YOUR agenda?

I mean, I am participating in a topic that I find of interest. You, on the other hand, are not here to offer anything constructive. Therefore, I would think you are the one with an agenda.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Here you go:

History
The earliest recorded image resembling a crop circle is depicted in a 17th-century English woodcut called the "Mowing-Devil". The image depicts the devil with a scythe mowing (cutting)[10] a circular design in a field of oats. The pamphlet containing the image states that the farmer, disgusted at the wage his mower was demanding for his work, insisted that he would rather have "the devil himself" perform the task. That night, the crop appeared as if it were on fire, then in the morning a circular pattern had mysteriously appeared.

...In 1966, one of the most famous accounts of UFO traces happened in the small town of Tully, Queensland, Australia. A sugarcane farmer said he witnessed a saucer-shaped craft rise 30 or 40 feet (12 m) up from a swamp and then fly away, and when he went to investigate the location where he thought the saucer had landed, he found the reeds intricately weaved in a clockwise fashion on top of the water.[citation needed] The woven reeds could hold the weight of 10 men.

There are also many other anecdotal accounts of crop circles in Ufology literature that predate the modern crop circle phenomena, though some cases involve crops which were cut or burnt, rather than flattened.[13][14]

link:en.wikipedia.org...

And another article: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

The last 4 crop circle topics you made, all have "cropcircleconnector" links on them.

And you continue to link to that website. Maybe you are affiliated with them.

My agenda? I'm curious to find the jackass's that make these crop circles so I can call them out, and let them know what happens when they lie to people about who made the crop circles and why.

The last few crop circles from their website were man-made, and they are a joke to the UFO investigators.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join