It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming Bird Crop Circle Is Man Made - Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
There is a topic on ATS that went highly ignored, and I feel the evidence within the topic deserves more attention. The original topic is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A guy confessed to being involved with a group who makes crop circles, and people asked for him to prove it. He began to tell us about the next crop circle his group was planning to make.

On 16-6-2009 the guy said this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ok we are busy now, planning the next circle, which will be a Humming Bird on the south field outside the Old Goat (chizzerdek-the-stool-lickers pub) near Alton Barnes.

Then a little over 2 weeks later, on 2-7-2009, the humming bird crop circle appears near the location described.

It has all the characteristics of most common crop circles that are claimed to be "alien"...

1: It was made in the middle of the night.
2: It is extremely large.
3: The circles are nearly perfect.
4: It was made in almost complete secrecy.

Also, as expected, several websites like EarthFiles dot com start on their "interpretation" of the crop circles. Throwing out wild claims such as the humming bird being a "count down" to some "solar event" or "end of ages".

www.earthfiles.com...

So I guess there is a lesson to be learned from all this. Don't trust websites like EarthFiles to do any real investigation into the origins of the crop circles that they advertise. And don't trust any "predictions" that their wild imaginations some how create from the said crop circles.

Go ahead an enjoy the art, I guess, if that's what rocks your boat. Go ahead and open your mind and entertain the thought that "aliens" could probably make these. But..... be careful what you actually believe to be true, because you might just be believing a lie.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Good for you. At least that makes you feel better just walking blindly through life with no faith in what could be 'out there'. I guess one man-made crop circle explains everything.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Awesome job showing even more proof that all crop circles are man made, then people scam everybody with their websites by making some big ole story up about what they mean. You are a credit to ATS and Denying Ignorance. I am glad that you are here.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It proves that one was man made. It doesn't prove that all crop circles are man made.

Show us how this one single crop circle proves that all crop circles are man made. You like to talk as if you know this for a fact, now prove it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Actually, I changed my mind. It was aliens. That is not a hummingbird that is plans on how to build a warp craft to travel the cosmos. See the rings represent waves that block gravity.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
well you can tell these guys do a lot, they seem to be experienced, did a good enough job, and im sure theres more than one group doing these as well. they should do a fat girl next.

+4 more 
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Good for you. At least that makes you feel better just walking blindly through life with no faith in what could be 'out there'. I guess one man-made crop circle explains everything.

You just made a very huge, and incorrect assumption about me.

I believe "aliens" could exist.

...and I have enough faith to move mountains.

This thread wasn't an attempt to discredit all crop circles, I was merely showing errors in many peoples ways. A lot of people, including Linda M.H. from EarthFiles believes this crop circle is made by "aliens", and also believes other wild things about it. She convinces many people that what she says is true. I am here to show the them their errors.

link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

I agree with ya on this..I'm starting to think that most are a big sham..I seem to think that the crop cicle conector or what ever websight may be involved..hell the first thing you see on the site is the donation thing..

I'd like to know who takes the pics from the air??

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Actually, this is what I think makes ATS so great! We can oppose one another, have differing views, post opposing supporting evidence...keeps things interesting!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Porb them as they flee in their helicopter they bought with all the donations from their promoter site.

Squirt Milk

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Good points. I never even thought to question who is taking the pics to begin with. It seems that someones hobby has become a money making venture for somebody.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
Show us how this one single crop circle proves that all crop circles are man made. You like to talk as if you know this for a fact, now prove it.

Did I EVER say this one crop circle is supposed to prove they are ALL man made? No. Good job at twisting my words and jumping to conclusions. That seems to be a very common tactic for most of you die-hard crop circle fans, it already happened twice in such a small amount of time, on this topic.

Also, you must not be capable of fathoming the fact that most crop circles are long gone, and all evidence to prove they are man made is gone to. The past is gone, and I am here to prove the present crop circles are fake, this is one of them. When I get evidence that the others are fake, I will post that too.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
To surmise then that after a single bit of evidence(Cropcircles) is found to be faulty and fallacious does not mean to discard the rest of the evidence as a generalization in fallacy.
Because that would be faulty and fallacious of ones character in the handling of the rest of the evidence.
As never the less each peice of evidence has to be treated individually until proven either way as there are only posits up and till that time.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by Redpillblues

Good points. I never even thought to question who is taking the pics to begin with. It seems that someones hobby has become a money making venture for somebody.

Considering their advertising prices are about a buck a day for each link,there making out quite well..Consider that and the stuff they peddle off..
I dont see a reason to ask for donations,there website cant cost that much to keep up..Maybe the av-gas is getting high..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Awesome job OP! I myself do believe some Crop Circles to be legit. But i'll be darned if im going to get fooled by some doofus faking them. I am really glad you brought this to everyones attention, geez I hope this gets to the front page!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

What I wish would happen is an ordered more scientific approach to investigating these crop circles.

What I see happening now is people (Linda M.H. for ex.) are wasting resources on interpreting the meaning of the crop circles before they figure out if it is man-made or not.

I believe they should at least use those resources to investigate if they are man-made or not first. Then waste their time on interpreting the meaning. That way, if it turns out to be proven man-made, we don't have to waste our time trying to figure out what it means, because it is probably insignificant, and you shouldn't trust man.

People like Linda M.H. from Earthfiles are presenting what they claim to be "scientific based interpretations" of the meaning of the crop circles, and totally ignore the first basic step of scientific study. Knowing if it is man-made or not makes a significant change to the meaning of the crop circle, and should be the very first step of any type of scientific approach.

Basically what I am saying is, their approach is not in any way scientific because they skip the first most important first step, which is determining the origin and the creators.

Another main point of this topic is to be aware, and to not jump to conclusions when a new crop circle appears. The first step should always be to determine if it is man-made or not, and then proceed from there. What is happening though, is people are ignoring any research, and automatically thinking it is "alien" based on nothing.

What also tends to happen, is people will find what they believe are "anomalies", such as "radionuclide's (radiation)" found in past crop circles, and "lengthened nodes", and also "magnetic particles", and that leads them to believe they are "alien". What they are doing is stopping their research, and scientific studies, and jumping to conclusions based on what they found. They are not researching, or scientifically studying those "anomalies" far enough, or even trying to find ways that man or other forces could account for it.

I don't think crop circles should be classified as "neutral", and evidence of man-made or alien-made put on a scale. I believe man-made evidence has permanently tipped the scale to it's own side, and all crop circles should be considered man-made until it could be proven "alien". Because man is the first most obvious explanation. Like "innocent until proven guilty", but "man-made until prove alien-made".

I'm not telling you to ignore any evidence, I am actually telling you to not jump to "alien" conclusions without first proving they aren't man-made.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

I think the OP has done a great job bringing this to attention..BUT

There is a big difference in faith an blind faith..

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Good job OP. You'd think that this would open the eyes of some who think that all of these intricate CCs are made by aliens. But no. Instead they accuse you of narrow mindedness because somehow they get the message that you're saying that all CCs are manmade. Wow. Humans have the ability to think other than black and white, too. I'd like to see that happen more often.

It might be possible that some crop cricles are not manmade! That's something that needs to be researched until it gets proven or disproven. Until that, it's definitely not very helpful to assume that every CC that to you seems too complicated to be manmade, is made by extraterrestrials!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Nice Job leaving out a very important part of the puzzle.

"See you there at 2am tomorrow"

The crop circle was then made 2 weeks later. Sounds like his prediction for making this crop circle was even farther off then the "aliens" prediction of a solar flare happening on the 7th.

You should also try and be less combative in your posts because it seems you attack and piss off people in every thread you have posted in so far. I'm not saying its not partially on the defensive side and almost justifiable but your making more foes then friends IMO and that doesn't help you get your message across.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think that some crop circles are genuinely not man-made.
And now I am starting to believe that some people know this and are hiring other people to make us miss the first point.

Sounds kinda paranoid, I know. But hey, we are in a conspiracy website!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join