It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BNP Leader: Don't Say You're With Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

BNP Leader: Don't Say You're With Us

news.sky.com

British National Party members have been accused of being ashamed of themselves after their leader told them to hide their support for the controversial group.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Former Education Secretary David Blunkett said Mr Griffin's comments show that BNP members are ashamed of themselves.

"It's not surprising that decent people are ashamed of the BNP when the BNP have demonstrated very clearly by this that they are ashamed of themselves," he said.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-7-2009 by john124]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
More likely then being ashamed they are worried about their member being assaulted by so called "antifacists" and considering the amount of death threats against Mr Griffin I would say this is a wise course of action for BNP supporters.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
More likely then being ashamed they are worried about their member being assaulted by so called "antifacists" and considering the amount of death threats against Mr Griffin I would say this is a wise course of action for BNP supporters.

So you don't think the BNP are fascists?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Don't know, don't care. As long as they play by the rules of democracy they should not be threatened with violence. I will fight for freedom of speech and democracy even when I disagee with what someone is saying. The same cannot be said for the so called "anti-facists" who act like facists themselves.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Jacob08]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Actually, no. I think the people doing their utmost to intimidate, threaten and repress the BNP are fascists, because these are all examples of fascist tactics.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
So you don't think the BNP are fascists?

They are no more fascist than the so called anti fascist groups that continually protest against them whilst causing violence on British streets, the same groups who are funded by Nu Labour and the tax payer iirc?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
All the BNP has ever said is that theyd take illegal immigrants back to their own country of origion (as the law states SHOULD be done anyway.) These protestors claiming the BNP are comparable to the Nazi's and are about to build Auschwitz-like camps are ignorant of the partys policies to say the least, and are mostly just Hippies who jump on the same bandwagon as everyone else (including the Media) which tells them so.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
OMG this comes froma ex minister who screwed around his wifes back. Uhuh there is the shame Mr Blunkett, on top off that any shame there is shouldbe with the Members of his Party who swindled the taxpayer out of thousands of pounds.

Until Mr Blunkett and his cronies own up and feel ashamed for what they done. His criticism of any other party, weither they are facists or not, warrents no credability at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
some good posts above, even from laura

new topics

top topics

join