It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Late Dr Frank E Stranges [Video] Valiant Thor from Venus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Greetings all,

I wanted to share some great lectures of the late Dr Frank E Stranges whom I had the spoken to a few times in the last few years before his passing.

Dr Stranges was in contact with Valiant Thor a Man from Venus for many years with what is called the Victor One.

This is a Ship and also a central base in Lake Mead Nevada unseen from the Human eye.

When they came to Earth many years ago with over 200 crew members to Earth it was and is still to help the Planet and those living here now .

These are Men and Women of great love and dedication who look like anyone you would see on the street passing by.

These are the Space Brothers and Sisters the otherside of the Cosmic coin.

Here are the few video that at least were taped years before Dr Frank E Stranges passed away .

Google Video Link

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Cmdraleon]

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Its a Shame it does not work?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yep - I got nothing. The video does not work for me either.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
iinknobueno...si fky!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here is a link to the vid until someone fixes it...

Strange that on google video search I couldn't find a video they host...?

I had to extract it from the OP's post.

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Now...

WHERE IS THAT PICTURE HE HANDED OUT TO EVERYONE OF A 300FT UFO?!?!?!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Greetings all,

I am trying to fix this .

I've added the code that the box wants for a google video but the video box shows without the video of the late Dr Frank e Stranges if anyone has added Google video please share with me what to copy into the box to correct this .
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks ATS for fixing the video problem many blessings.
If anyone wants to now view Dr Stranges the above video is working.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Were you ever able to find a copy of the poster of a 300ft UFO he handed out to everyone at the very start???

2nd

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Were you ever able to find a copy of the poster of a 300ft UFO he handed out to everyone at the very start???

2nd

No I was not able to get a poster I was not at the event over a few years ago that he spoke at.

I wish I had a copy of that poster .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I only recently became aware of Dr. Stranges' works, having heard him in an interview with Kevin Smith recorded in 2007. It lead me to read his book, "The Stranger at the Pentagon" -- which is a short, but nice read.

However, I was at first wondering about the "truthfulness" of the story, not that I believe UFOs and "ETs" do not exist. But through my own sources, I have found out the the "Venusians" in OUR solar system are gaseous entities who live on the surface, rather than in the planet's interior.

Having made contact with Valiant Thor through these same sources, in some ways, it brought a smile to my face. In all these years, Dr. Stranges (and the Pentagon) never apparently asked WHICH Venus Thor was referring to.

For the record, I wish to state that Valiant Thor is from a Venus in a solar system very much likes ours BUT in an alternate or "parallel" Universe. In that particular Universe, there does live a human-like species within Venus. I will also point out additionally that Thor's race is 4D. This makes it easier for them to lower their density and interact with 3D humans (vs. 5D "entities" and higher), however, their "native" vibration is 4D.

new topics

top topics

join