It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fantastic one line subject sentence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hi. I'm 25, have a list of hobbies, an IQ of 132, married, not wealthy, live in the NW USA, and am not especially better than anyone else.

I read and scour and compare information on the internet, but most of what I will say I know is fact does not come from the internet. To be honest, it provides me with the best fiction ever. New, spontaneous, and interactive fiction.

But I'm not interested in fiction. I want to know that my meaningful questions can be answered. Isn't that a drive everyone should have? Introductions are about self, so here I am.

I find astrology fascinating. not that I believe in it. I find that some seemingly appropriate persons tell a believable story about government cover-ups an conspiracies. But that doesn't mean I believe that they are 100% true. but I will log it, and keep it on the burner. I have a great memory when I am interested in something, and find it interesting to put old and new together sometimes. hey, we want to know truth right?

I have a great memory actually, but problem is, I fit the description of a gemini. Yeah. that really actually sums it up.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok not sure what this thread is about.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I was quite sure it was an introduction.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Juan. You sound like you'll fit right in. Have a read of the T&Cs and enjoy your stay.

please don't steal the towels. it is a recession. oh, and leave the shampoo, we reuse them.

love and peace

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
while towels are useful, I'm not prone to stealing them. Why is it that towels will always remind me of hitchhiking?

new topics

top topics

join