It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Awesome!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
recently there was this show on tv about people with no arms and this guy uses his feet as hands he can write , pump gas ,drive , eat, with them, and he can touch his face with them.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That just goes to show how adaptable humans really are. I imagine he must get a lot of attention for his phenomenal feets.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I once saw a show about a boy who was blind from birth. He somehow developed his hearing to an amazing level. He would make clicking noises with his tongue, and listen to the reverberations to make a mental image of the world around him, and navigate around like any person. I thought the news show this was on was bogus, but after doing a little ad-hoc research about it, I discovered to my amazement that it is a real case, and not the only one at that. The program also had video footage of him riding his bicycle around town.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
yes i have heard of toungue clicking and the armless dude his wife was armless to

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyrmw00d
I once saw a show about a boy who was blind from birth. He somehow developed his hearing to an amazing level. He would make clicking noises with his tongue, and listen to the reverberations to make a mental image of the world around him, and navigate around like any person. I thought the news show this was on was bogus, but after doing a little ad-hoc research about it, I discovered to my amazement that it is a real case, and not the only one at that. The program also had video footage of him riding his bicycle around town.

Umm did you ever hear of this girl she was blind, deaf, and mute. I cant remember her name damn it! But she had a teacher and tought her all those things.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
yes i think i have heard of that girl to dang wat was her name................. oh it was hellen keller yea hellen keller

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
was this the one about the guy who was batting using his head, neck, and shoulder? because if it was, it was on ripley's believe it or not. the story is amazing. in a sense it brought inspiration to me, overcoming adversities. it's funny how much people complain about their lives so much, but these people seemed to just keep going, despite what people would expect them to become. I think we all take life and our abilites for granted at times.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
no i guess i was thinking of someone else i was thinking of a famous person who was deaf and mute and blind and became an author

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I knew a guy who could play video games with his feet against himself. He was real good. He'd beat his hands and even do better than me. Or he'd just play both on the same team and destroy me.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I had a friend who had stunted arms(due to his mother taking the drug thalidomide during pregnancy).
He was a tremendous artist who sold paintings .
All the paintings were done with his feet ,it was amazing to see him paint.!!

new topics

top topics

join