It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman that scared me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
An ex-girlfriend of mine when I was young was very predictable. We would be driving along and she woudl point at somebody and say something like "OMG, that man is a child rapest! He so is, I can feel it!". The man would look exactly like the sort that Hollywood would put into the part of a child rapist in a movie. Just the epitome, appearance wise.
It was the people she would pick up "evil energy" from that if I got a chance to meet (like at full moon drumming or some other social event)always turned out to be in possession of the best human qualities you could ever have the pleasure of coming across.

KJ, be sure you're not just stereo typing because she looked weird and had strange mannerisms.

[edit on 9/7/2009 by Recouper]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I probably would have been terrified as well but I wouldn't have riden off like a scared puppy.
Maybe you should have stuck around but kept your distance.

Maybe she needed help with a wheelchair or something?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
all through my life i have learned to rely on my 6th sence about people and trust my gut feelings about situations. if your instinct was that strong that you literally felt what you did then you done the right thing 100%.

i had an experience when i was 12, i wont go into it as it still haunts me to this day, my 6th sence told me somthing was very very wrong and i ignored it, since that day i have always trusted it

please tell us?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
it reminds me of what happened to me like 2 months ago

me and my brother where cleaning out our drive way when suddenly some guy comes standing next to us and stares at us and we both thought oh it must be that new neighbour that just moved in after a few second he said to me you gotta help me, you gotta walk 10 minutes in that direction ,its for a good cause but i cant tell what cause it is
i thought like wtf and said maybe if you say what cause it is
he still said no i cant tell you and he keeps making this weird hand gestures like turning his hands in front of him and like how cowboys in a duel hold their hands to grab their gun fast
and i said no i cant do that i gotta work
an he then said the work will be done
i asked are you alright because he looked really pale and was out on the streets with no shoes
then he started mumbling stuff about whats wrong with walkng without shoes?
and then it became even creepier he started asking what is more important
to you your life or 10 minutes of your time
i was like # and i took the wrowbar that was lying there on the ground just in case he has a knife or something
but he kept asking whats more important
and then my dad came and pulled him out on the street and said to him"let theese boys work you'd better do that too" and after a few more questions like look in to my eyes sir he finally left and walked away

i am assuring you guys i was scared as hell those 5 minutes and the strangest of all was that my brother sat right next to me claening up the whole time like he didnt see that dude

[edit on 10-7-2009 by karpator]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LouieKnowsJeetKuneDo

it was nothing supernatural , it was Halloween and a friend and me were getting ready to go out to a party, i kept getting a niggly feeling all day in my gut that something was wrong but i put it to the side. We decided to cut over a local field that we always used, it wasnt a long one maybe a 2 minute walk over and it was daylight out, as we were walking i noticed a group of lads ahead of us and every fiber of my being yelled at me to run back home.But i ignored it thinking i was being silly, as i knew the lads we hung around a lot, but i felt literally sick as i approached them. me and my friend were brutally attacked by our so called friends that day, and all because i wouldnt listen to my gut instinct, so now i always do, if my 6th sence and every part of me is telling me something is wrong then i believe it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
It may be good to trust your gut feeling but have you ever had Deja Vu.
Maybe the old women new what to say and what your response would be.
Just a thought from similar fears.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join