It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.

She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.

The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx).
source

So, Queen Elizabeth II owns one-sixth of the earth's dry land. I may be reading too much into this, but to me this seems like proof that the Royal Family is a major player in the New World Order. You just can't own that much real estate and not be involved. Again, that's just my two cents. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

TA

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Thought I would add this table from the article:

Queen Elizabeth II 6,600 million acres
King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia 553 million acres
King Bhumibol of Thailand 126 million acres
King Mohammed IV of Morocco 113 million acres
Sultan Quaboos of Oman 76 million acres

There you have the five biggest land owners in the world. I've heard a bit about King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, King Mohammed IV of Morocco, and Sultan Quaboos of Oman, but does anyone know anything about King Bhumibol of Thailand?

TA

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Oh no no shes just a helpless old lady whos there to promote tourism, the monarchy has no real power! Royals are never involved in the Bilderberg group,*oops* I mean, there is no Bilderberg group! Nothing to see here, just pomp and custom for the public! *nervous laughter*

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

good post
here's possibly the world's richest man

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment.

"The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

www.chick.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Wow! Interesting stuff, warrenb. There is no doubt in my mind that the Vatican is in on the whole thing. They wield too much influence and, as you just proved, make waaaaaaaaay too much money not to be. Thanks for the info.

TA

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Possibly, but you have to keep in mind that he doesn't have complete direct control over all of this supposed wealth. The reason they have so much is due to being the oldest surviving institution in the world. Much of this wealth has been accumulated over time and has simply built up with nowhere to go. I'm not really sure if the Vatican even knows what they would do with it all if the time ever came for it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

I'm not really sure if the Vatican even knows what they would do with it all if the time ever came for it.

Good points, spec_ops_wannabe. I don't know exactly how much control the Pope has over the Vatican's cash supply, but I suspect he has at least some. With money comes power (usually) and how much power he has is probably directly related to how much control he has over the use of the money. Thanks for the perspective.

TA

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
That's interesting and if anyone is involved in the NWO it would be the good ole Catholic Church

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This topic recalls this video:

Google Video Link

If the embed works.
Else I'll fix.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Good video, so far TeslaandLyne. Thanks for posting it. It's interesting to get see the spiderweb forming. The fact that all of these people are connected seems like to much of a coincidence to be a coincidence.

TA

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think its time then old lizzie started to sell some of that land off.
Pretty sure a lot of it would be below sea level.

Make a killing with all the suckers out there.who would jump at the chance of owning a bit of land that was owned by her Maj.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Thought I would add this table from the article:
, but does anyone know anything about King Bhumibol of Thailand?

TA

Interesting thread.

All I know anout Bhumibol is that I'm glad the 3rd last letter isn't an 'h'

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Up to 27:39 in movie Lincoln was using green backs to settle loans
strikes as one of the reasons why Kennedy had to go as LBJ
rescinded JFK's banking change.

These are the quest for power moves that the Illuminati make while
they tell us move on and tend to business.

Tesla had to sell 51% or controlling interest in all his patents (past and
future) to JP Morgan in order to find funding. So you can't say the
Illuminati knows nothing about all the technology of the world and the
natural forces.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
All this talk about who owns what amout of land is slightly confusing sometimes.
A person only owns the body theyre in and the immediate space next to them,how big a space depends on how greedy and selfish they are, its just pure unadulterated greed to own as much land as you can seeing as you can't live in ALL of it at the same time, like people owning 10 /20 /30 cars you can only drive one at a time .
Its all about ownership of the people that , that particular land has living on it. and with that ownership comes concieved control, they simply think that becasue they own the land that the people belong to them as well.
Let me tell you someone PTB, you may own the land but if you EVER ask the people to fight to defend you then think again.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
See this is why I have a problem with the elites. Somehow a woman, that has been born into a family that has its roots in Germany becomes our Head of State and owns all this land. Yet there are so many royalists in this country we will never get rid of a monarchy in this generation.

These people believe in the divine right of kings, which in this day and age is absolute nonsense

top topics

join