It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few Seconds Power off during Ahmadinejad's Live on TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Few Seconds Power off during Ahmadinejad's Live on TV

twitpic.com

Few Seconds Power off during Ahmadinejad's Live on TV, People used Iron Tactic to protest!

One moment HE is there, the next moment HE is gone. How cool is that? Wish that would apply to the real life situation. Keep up the good work, everyone. "Allah o Akbar"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The inside scoop I have is that this was a pre-planned orchestrated event by Iranian's who overloaded the power grid by a large number of appliances being switched on at the same time. And this meant the whole grid went off and the country into darkness.

The regime then had to switch over to a generator for Ahmadinejad to continue his speech.

Shows that a significant of number of Iranian's are sick of this man, and have scored a moral victory against the regime last night.

From twitter & Iranian sources I have also learnt that this Thursday has mass demonstrations again planned by the opposition. And Monday to Wednesday this week they planned workers strikes, but due to a sandstorm in Tehran and other parts of the country, nobody could go to work anyway, and so the regime just blamed the sandstorm.

At least loss of money to the regime from this is useful for the Iranian people who want the regime gone, even though it's difficult for them to take credit for it because of the sandstorm.

Things can only get worse as people as well run out money themselves, or even shops or banks if strikes become the norm.

Anyway I've posted this because this is what I've learnt this week about the situation in Iran, and this has been ignored completely by the mainstream media.

And this wasn't just twitter rumour, I trust my sources. Before anyone asks for Internet sources... I don't have any that I can give you....

...All I can advise is make real contacts who are Iranian, and who can advise you on twitter accuracy instead of just dismissing it all as too unreliable.

If anyone wants to dismiss it all and use the excuse that a couple of previous reports out of many yet still remain unconfirmed, then that's not my problem. A generic answer to those people is -> I don't give a toss!

twitpic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-7-2009 by john124]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by john124]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

If this was really orchestrated, then it is amazing.

Just goes to show the power of the people when they work together.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Maybe we need to ship them a whole bunch of hair dryers. Those things will overload an outlet in a hurry.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We need to start one of these 'iron brigades', if we could get enough people on board we could use the same tactics here in the U.S.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Everyone in the U.S. flush all their toilets at high noon tomorrow! That should take care of the problem.

Viva la revolucion.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Everyone in the U.S. flush all their toilets at high noon tomorrow! That should take care of the problem.

Viva la revolucion.

You know during the world cup matches this can happen as everyone goes to make a cup of tea at half time. Well in the UK anyways, not sure if you guys drink much tea over in the US. The power stations have to increase output at specific times, otherwise the whole grid shuts down.

new topics

top topics

join