It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moonshot commercials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Has anyone seen the Moonshot commercials for its july 20th airing?

They are talking about seeing ufo's on the moon and such, but do ya think thats just the commercial or will the show actually come out with some kind of real broadcast of them talking about and describing ufo's on the moon

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

The commercials do seem to indicate that's what the show is about but I'm not entirely sure. Seems there was a book with the same title by Alan Shepherd.

I'll check out the show regardless.

Also Turner Classic Movies is running the classic The Right Stuff July 20 at 10 pm. If you've never seen it, check it out, it's great!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah i'm suprised no one has made a post about this show before now

they started out with vague statmes like 'its huge' and now the commercials is actually using the word 'ufo'

they have my attention

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Who knows what the hell they're doing? Seems like a straight documentary about the Apollo 11 landing . . . . not that that's a bad thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes I seen this and heard the quote “we have an unidentified flying object" I tell you that caught my attention right away! Here is the link to the history.com previews but I didnt here nothing about a UFO on this one but I know I heard it on the television preview
moon shot
I will be watching that is for sure

S&F btw

[edit on 15-7-2009 by paradiselost333]

new topics

top topics

join