It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burn and sacrfice goats, Eat Flesh and Drink blood, where have i heard that before?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Do I have to?
Well, you're the one who says they exist, so yeah, burden of proof is on you. If you don't actually have anything to back up your claim that there are ritual murders taking place today, then I'll just go ahead and write you off as someone who posts rumor and innuendo without any basis in reality or facts. If that's how you want to present yourself in this forum, ie without any semblance of credibility, go ahead an leave those questions unanswered. I was just trying to give you the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to this board. If you've got proof that there are groups doing ritual murder today, by all means, you should let people know so it could be stopped!

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

hi/

Tell me, Can the devil be stopped from his evil ways?
Therefore, unless people begin to understand what God is and what He is about, evil will always exist till the end of the world and Judgment is sentenced upon everyone!

Are these people guilty of murder ALONE?
a Christian saying~
''Thou art not the sole author of the evil,
but there is also another most wicked prompter,
the devil.
He indeed suggests,
but does not get the mastery by force over those who do not consent.''
(Second Catechetical Lecture Of Our Holy Father Cyril,
Archbishop Of Jerusalem, Lecture Ii.- On Repentance And Remission Of Sins, And Concerning The Adversary)

''Better poverty with knowledge than riches with ignorance.''
(Instructions to Cenobites and Others, Abba Evagrius, "Early Fathers From the Philokalia," translated from the Russian text, "Dobrotolubiye," by E. Kadloubovsky and G.E.H. Palmer, eighth edition, (London: Faber and Faber, Ltd., 1981), pp. 115 - 116.)

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Tell me, Can the devil be stopped from his evil ways?

I think Satan is just a poor excuse for people who do not want to take sole responsibility for their inexcusable behavior, i.e. 'The Devil made me do it".

No, you made you do it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hi Augustus/

Yes, it is a poor excuse for many to say that the 'Devil made me do it'', but what is going on in the mind of the murderer or the child molestar or whatever unimaginable crimes committed out there?
The MIND is a powerfull thing, it needs to be guarded from all surroundings...
Guard it from tv,music especially,as some of the lyrics have been known to do starnge stuff and the likes...though many think it has no 'hold' on them and they are fine and unefected, statistics prove otherwise.
I remember watching a video that had the 'Rolling Stones' speak about a certain song they sang and how at least one person commits suicide...one member of the group said he gets on stage and it's like someone takes over his body?
Pretty wierd it seems, but not unbelievable!
In the end....'the Devil made me do it' phrase is plain stupid because it's not the devil that gets caught, its it's host!

ICXC NIKA
helen

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join