It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we take a sample of Michael Jacksons DNA for the future cloning database?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm sure one day cloning will probably be available so why not start a big database of interesting peoples DNA that we could use in the future to clone?

Just think we could start it with Michael Jackson's and there's possibly still some of Elvis's blood lying around?

I just think this would be interesting to know that we could some day just open the fridge and see which interesting person from history we could bring alive this year! Any suggestions on other possible candidates?

Wasn't Jesus's blood on the shroud of Turin? Don't we have dinosaur DNA? What about Einstein?

Would you tell them who they were in a previous era?

Edit to add: Not sure what forum this should be in but it just seemed like New World Order future society stuff.

[edit on 7/7/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why would you want to clone Michael Jackson in the future. He was a great singer, but he was also really weird. There are millions of people that would be better than him.

Also I believe the Shroud of Turin is fake.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Should we take a sample of Michael Jacksons DNA for the future cloning database?

NO!
i dont know why people dont understand that the world is better off with one less child molester

no one seemed to like him until he was dead anyways.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
# NO

I would rather see the Charlies Angel's chicks DNa saved..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
How about we just let people die, the way nature intended?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know if this is a good or bad idea.

Questions:
Were you thinking of cloning the white MJ or the black MJ?
Which one had more talent?
Would our kids be safe?

Maybe they should clone extra noses just to be safe.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Clone a pedophile freak??? Are you kidding me??? Hopefully he's burning in hell with all his DNA...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
No! Oh no please anything but that.. He is (was) the single most overrated artist ever.. I think his last half reasonable album was "Bad" and it all went downhill after then

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We won't need to if he is cryogneically frozen, as he once suggested he might do.

news.yahoo.com...

Just my 2-cents

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

Good idea. I say keep his DNA and clone him, but we will also probably have to clone Daddy Joe so he can whip that cloned MJ into shape.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't see why it would matter if we cloned him, because he won't look the way we remember him anyway, unless you force him through several rounds of plastic surgery. And he probably won't be as weird unless you bring his father to abuse him in the future.... and the talent, well how much are you born with and how much do you acquire through practice and experience. Clone him all you won't, it still wouldn't be the same man.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
No

Eew, No.

Three lines.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Let me think about that for a second... ummm No!
The mans dead. Move along

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SFC Reese

I heard from hell. They have a nice spot for YOU and your insensitivity.

Wow, i'm really now just waking up to the fact that most of you people here are EVIL.

Unbelievable.

Good luck with your hate problem. When your time is up, you will be held accountable for your little comments, just to get a rise out of people.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yea ok so it doesn't have to be Jacko but what about the cloning database?

There probably will be something like it in the future whether it be a voluntary thing for science cloning tests or "evil scientists" trying to create an army.

All I'm saying is that the guy would probably prefer an army of schwarzeneggers!!!

I'l be back!!! -

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Double post

Double post

Double post

[edit on 7/7/09 by hey1212]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
okay you idiots do realise yes he was weird he only was because of his child hood he never #ing had one. Kids were the only people he could relate to as people his age would talk to the media or lie just for money.

and for your information to the idiots that reckon he molested that mexican kid he admitted to lying so he is going to hell and so is his dad if i ever see the kid i will kill him

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by piero
okay you idiots do realise yes he was weird he only was because of his child hood he never #ing had one. Kids were the only people he could relate to as people his age would talk to the media or lie just for money.

and for your information to the idiots that reckon he molested that mexican kid he admitted to lying so he is going to hell and so is his dad if i ever see the kid i will kill him

Now that is one huge MJ fan. So you are going to kill some kid and his dad, because they may have lied. That is really morally justified.

So do you think they should clone MJ?

Maybe they could clone him and then 20 years later clone you, and then you could hang out with him and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hey1212

So the only thing that would come out of this would be a MJ look a like.

People have a very weird idea of what cloning is. I mean I can go into a lab right now and have myself cloned, but it won't be ME. That person would look like me in every way, but they wouln't have mye xperiences or my tastes, dislikes.

This whole keeping a cloning database thing is ridiculous. It's just another way for stars to eternalize themselves through meaningless technology.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You do realize that by using his DNA it WONT be Michael Jackson right? I have a twin and we have the same DNA (phenotypes are different) so does that mean we are the same person? Same concept with using MJ or anyone else's DNA. It may look like them but the mind and personality will develop differently.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join