It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C4L our state has more members than yours - 10,000 in Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT, I'm just proud to be one American for Liberty...
I didnt want to edit the C4L Florida annoucement letter.... but we have 10K how many does your state have.... I bet we are more than 20million nationwide...

July 7, 2009

Dear Friend of Liberty,

Congratulations! Florida Campaign for Liberty has just reached a milestone.

We now have over 10,000 members in our state!

Thanks to each and every one of you who have contributed to our phenomenal growth through education, political activity, and recruiting. That’s 10,000 members in less than a year.

Fantastic! The liberty movement is alive and well in Florida!

You can celebrate liberty in Florida by joining Dr. Paul at the Florida Liberty Summit, August 7-9.

We are planning a weekend of education, training, networking, and fun. If you have never seen Dr. Paul speak in person, you are in for an experience of a lifetime. The Florida Liberty Summit will be held in Orlando. We are finalizing plans with details coming shortly.

This will be a fantastic weekend you won’t want to miss.

Between now and Dr. Paul’s visit, we are holding a recruiting drive. The top winners will be able to attend a private event with Dr. Paul.

To participate, all you have to do is go to your Dashboard at CampaignforLiberty.com and click on “Invite your friends to join!” Enter the name and email address. The website will automatically keep track of how many people you invited and ultimately recruited.

Just imagine our Florida Liberty Force if everyone can recruit just 1 person this month. We will be unstoppable!

Until next time, keep up the good work! And be sure to mark your calendar for August 7-9.

In Liberty,

Mark Cross

Florida State Coordinator

Campaign for Liberty

[email protected]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I've been a member in Ohio (before I moved) for a long time now, I forget when I joined (back in the primaries I believe)

I have no idea how many the state has as a total though. Oregon I imagine has very few, bunch of communist here.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Maybe one of you can tell me why Dr. Paul neglected to register as a presidential candidate in New York.

I was very disappointed when I found I could not vote for him, even as a write-in.

Apparently he needed to register with the state, but did not.

Any idea why?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I have always wondered why politicians give away the office at the last few moments -- it has to do with decorum or protocol of the race... there is something more to it than the race... you can tell ... its like the same thing every election.. so much for being the peoples canidate...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

He didn't run for President anywhere. He dropped out of the race in June .. perhaps it was before he got approved with New York. For Paul, it's been an uphill battle to get his name in certain states, along with a few other 3rd party candidates. Other then that, can't think of any reason.

new topics

top topics

join