It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO July 7, 2009 Austintown Ohio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I wanted to make sure that I uploaded my video first before posting a reply to this. Seems like a dead topic at this point, but I figured I share what I had to offer just to see where it goes.

On June 26th 2009 at 3:12am I saw a strange light that kept dimming out to where it practically wasn't visible anymore. It kept doing that and getting extremely bright, so I decided to film it.

Basically it's quite similar to the video you posted in your thread so I thought it would be relevant to the topic.

The video is about 9 minutes long, but throughout the film I try to make sure to grab onto something close to the ground to act as a reference point as it was tricky to get the light in my camera.

Anyway, here is the link to the you tube video I just uploaded. I tried to explain as much in detail in the info area so hopefully that will take care of any inquiries anyone might have.

Video

[edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance]

Edit: To suggest similarities to the OP's video post

[edit on 07/05/2008 by leakingignorance]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aa709ac7d1c3f167.jpg[/atsimg]

Tried to insert this in my last post, but it wouldn't let me so here is a photograph that I took of the area that I was filming to give people a better idea since the video was so dark.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I posted on the page:

Perhaps you have a UFO hot spot, I see you have three videos.
My channel has a UFO video of photos from one photographer.

She had five videos, I just saw the first row on my browser.
All these videos look the same cause its the same snake eye
craft.

And it proves the skies are full of UFO.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

<< 1   >>

join